It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 ELECTION RESULTS

page: 162
<< 159  160  161   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: alphabetaone

I was reading a few minutes ago about most of the media waiting for the AP to call Michigan and something about why it won't likely be called until the end of the month because it's still kind of close and the candidates can still ask for recounts.

The margin is large enough, though, that it won't trigger an automatic recount.

....or something like that.

It may actually be Trump's own party putting a stranglehold on the media, as a strongarm tactic. "Trump, you don't play nice, we'll get Michigan to recount and who knows who'll come out on top then!"

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

No. this was different. I have never known a candidate running for president being accused of such heinous crimes without official charges as Hillary Clinton. Christians fell into the great sin of gossip and judgment. Which would not be so bad, but the opponent was a self proclaimed woman groper, has lawsuits and legal problems galore. I was told here on ATS that it was known that she was into child sex slavery and blood sacrifice. Such charges have victims who deserve justice and Hillary deserves her day in court to prove they are lies. But Trump and his supporters are backing down on special prosecutor.

edit on 14-11-2016 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

No. this was different. I have never known a candidate running for president being accused of such heinous crimes without official charges as Hillary Clinton. Christians fell into the great sin of gossip and judgment. Which would not be so bad, but the opponent was a self proclaimed woman groper, has lawsuits and legal problems galore. I was told here on ATS that it was known that she was into child sex slavery and blood sacrifice. Such charges have victims who deserve justice and Hillary deserves her day in court to prove they are lies. But Trump and his supporters are backing down on special prosecutor.

Is there anything Hillary hasn't been accused of?

After the truth came out about Kerry and the Swiftboat accusations - - - - that was proven to be all lies.

The Right has set a pattern. The next Dem candidate better be squeaky clean.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Yes, Honesty.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Annee

Yes, Honesty.

I've read enough of your posts to know you believe all the negative hype about Hillary.

Congratulations in your followings.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Oh Annee, come on. Ive been crying for days. Im so sad. That big bully beat up on poor hillary. It was her turn to be president. She is a girl. Trump is not a Gentleman, or he would let a lady go first. Besides it would be fun to have a girl president. At least until she got us Nuked with her hair brained ideas

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Maybe you're not old enough to remember the Reagan/Carter election? To the Dems Reagan was Satan in human form. I heard the very same stuff about him that I heard about Trump. I even had a university professor take almost half of a class period to warn us about how Reagan would have us in a nuclear war within three months of taking office.

I couldn't agree with you more that the victims of abuse deserve justice. Hillary does deserve her day in court. Bill does too. But dead people have a hard time testifying in court and an even more difficult time getting justice.

Let's put it this way, if you see smoke billowing from a house, do you call the fire department? From pork bellies to Bernie, the smoke has billowed about them. But their brainwashed faithful just think it's Bill not inhaling his doobie.

It seems to me that the people got enough of the smoke and, seeing that the fire department was a bit slow in responding have spoken of their opinion on the matter. They didn't trust her in the White House. More people voted for someone else than voted for her. That's the voice of the people when their elected officials dilly-dally.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

The Clinton's killed the kids after sexually abusing them?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Nov 17th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
SPAM removed by staff
edit on 11/17/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 159  160  161   >>

join