It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

2016 ELECTION RESULTS

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
right now trump is past half way to 270. in all electoral votes.

link   
For the gentleman in this thread: Do yourselves a favor and check out Fox Business network.

Trish Reagan will be my hostess for the remainder of this election. She is a delightful lady.

link   
CBSN talking head, "If you're a Clinton supporter you're popping an anti-anxiety pill right now"

link   
a reply to: DeadCat

We all voted early

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Me too and Thank you!

This election has certainly been one for the ages.

The futures market doing a jig tells me that things are not going how the money behind nations had anticipated and positions are shifting in the shadows.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Spot on.

Hilary will ensure that this horrible anti-russian rhetoric continues to speed up. All over a battle for middle east finances.
Even BBC tonight have tried to play on the whole new cold war thing tonight with several interviews.

IMO, It's not about Trump, it's about the Great American people waking up and being heard... the ones who have not felt like they had a voice for so long. Trump is a catalyst for it.

The result is not the end all, especially with the lingering concerns over her 'financial relations'.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Paul Krugman is WHO in the Democratic establishment? Have only heard his name in passing, but never paid attention.

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

It really is looking more and more like America made the right choice

My faith in America as a foreigner looking in may be restored after the disastrous Bush-Obama administrations.

link   
Well....this is scary as hell....each passing moment is coming up for Mr. Trump

Obviously we have a very long way to go, but a lot of predictions have changed big and now eek toward him

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
PA is at:
58.1% Clinton
38.7% Trump

with 24% counted.
For a traditionally blue state, that actually is pretty good for Trump.
But I hope it improves.

The Democrats are nervous about the rural vote there and as you saw - the returns for Hillary in the urban areas were not good enough to allay their fears.

So PA is in play. Whether it will be enough to swing it red? Who knows, but we can at least hope.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Trump has taken a 7 point lead in WI

link   
a reply to: chiefsmom
Hello, I sent you a PM. Still love you

edit on 11 8 2016 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TomLawless

If Megyn Kelly leaves(which I hope) Trish would do just fine as her replacement.

link   
Trump's not going away in VA. I wouldn't write it off just yet.

link   
just heard dow futures are down by 471, apparently the market doesn't like trump

link   
I just did some math. Clinton doesn't have the votes in Broward County to carry her past Trump. The final tally should be something close to 4,611,249 for Trump versus 4,590,689 for Clinton, if each candidate's performance in Broward County only is added to their state totals.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeekedOut
a reply to: Advantage

Spot on.

Hilary will ensure that this horrible anti-russian rhetoric continues to speed up. All over a battle for middle east finances.
Even BBC tonight have tried to play on the whole new cold war thing tonight with several interviews.

IMO, It's not about Trump, it's about the Great American people waking up and being heard... the ones who have not felt like they had a voice for so long. Trump is a catalyst for it.

The result is not the end all, especially with the lingering concerns over her 'financial relations'.

MANY feel like theyll finally be heard now.
Nothing good will come from the anti-Russia talk... How theyre pushing that should be very telling IMO.

link   
Just think how much Trump would be winning by if the entire establishment media wasn't in the tank against him.

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
CNN is even saying now that Trump has a path to victory. Trump still has good lead in FL , OH, MI

I hope they're choking on those words.

link   
a reply to: imwilliam

lol that was great to hear.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join