It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

2016 ELECTION RESULTS

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Now2016
CLINTON 182

TRUMP 158

ABC AUSTRALIA

No offense but no one cares about ABC Australia.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
ROFL!

BBC just said people may have "reasonable doubts" in regards to the pre-election polls.

Really? You think?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
New Hampshire is drawing even closer.

link   
It still is too close to start counting chickens, but one thing is for certain...
Hillary and supporters claimed they would win in a landslide, and that is not happening, no matter how it ends.

link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Khaleesi
I feel sick. I'm ready for this to be over already.

LOL my sister in law said she was going to bed.. for us to wake her when its all over! I think its too stressful for many out there.

LOL I think some people are in full panic attack mode at the moment....oh noeeeesssssssssss *shrug*

Now we know what the CDC was warning us about when they used a Zombie Apocalypse to illustrate an emergency situation. I see SJWs walking around brain fried.. and lashing out. Probably biting too.

Yep! "FEMA, not just for Undead anymore"

I hope poor HRC got botox injections for her butt cuz it looks like she's gonna seriously need to tighten it up if this keeps going

link   
If trump wins all the states that are currently in his favor he will be POTUS

link   
a reply to: Ohanka

BBC wins understatement of the year!

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
Hopefully the liberal elites will realize how out of touch they are.

Elite, period.

GOP elites are horrendous too. This thing might not be close if they actually helped and supported Trump the last 3-4 months.

Im glad they moved away from him. He kept forward movement without them, and I love the thought of him destroying both of our evil so-called 2 party system and lifetime politicians AKA full ticks hanging off of a dog.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

NH now level

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Futures are tanking.

The Elite are freaking the heck out right now.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
I feel sick. I'm ready for this to be over already.

LOL my sister in law said she was going to bed.. for us to wake her when its all over! I think its too stressful for many out there.

LOL I think some people are in full panic attack mode at the moment....oh noeeeesssssssssss *shrug*

Now we know what the CDC was warning us about when they used a Zombie Apocalypse to illustrate an emergency situation. I see SJWs walking around brain fried.. and lashing out. Probably biting too.

Yep! "FEMA, not just for Undead anymore"

I hope poor HRC got botox injections for her butt cuz it looks like she's gonna seriously need to tighten it up if this keeps going

HAHA!!!
A good friend of mine snagged me one of the posters that were in the office he was working in. Crazy poster with a zombie on it and blah blah from he CDC. Im going to have it framed here next time I get over to the frame shop AKA hobby lobby. LOL~!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Still strongly forecasted for Hillary.

I hate the NYT but their forecast meter is the sh*t

link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Futures are tanking.

This is also a very good indicator of what will happen.

Buck

link   
Colorado not good for Trump

link   
So far Trump is leading in 5 battground States.

Leading the EC vote.

Republicans are still maintaining their congressional seats.

www.nytimes.com...

Guess Their critics should have made up more rape accusers, and more cries of 'racist' !

link   
Trump up 600k in Florida with single digits left unreported.

link   
Watching BBC and been reading posts on reports from CNN etc.

This is exactly like how Brexit went down.

Over confidence, rigged polls. Boasting Media. Experts telling us nah nah just wait you've got it all wrong. Finance soaring.

Suddenly about 25% in to results... hmm this is starting to look odd...
30% in... this is going to be very close (remainers hardcore spokespeople starting to panic. Experts quickly are stopped being asked questions. Fear on the faces of the over confident campaigners.

I dont yet know where this is going but it is following the same trend.

If anyone cares I have always said Trump is a bit mad some may even say dangerously ignorant , but in a vote of conscience Trump has to beat the evil and systemic corruption that Clinton represents. Trump may have a big mouth but ultimately he believes he means well, Clinton many people don't trust means anything she says and this is why Trump just like Brexit could yet pull this off.

The media and the government believe the people are stupid... they are wrong and have badly miscalculated the power of the internet and shared media and this is why the aged pundits and media institutions have no idea how this is going at this stage.

Watch next for two narratives on your news station of choices election panel for good signs for Trump as we reach half way;
1.talk of the finances starting to freak.
2.Disgusting talk about the uneducated being the only ones voting for Trump followed by condescending statements from the panel experts suggesting the majority of people voting are thick and uneducated. (still winds me up remembering...having said that I would call myself thick yet educated so maybe they were onto something? ).

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
a reply to: TomLawless

Futures are tanking.

This is also a very good indicator of what will happen.

Buck

Yes. And the speculators scream doom and run in circles at the sound of a mouse fart too...

link   
94% counted in Florida and Trump maintains about a 140,000 vote lead.

link   
a reply to: Advantage

I've got Fox News on in my dad's hospital room and I can tell you this thread's commentary is superb.

I can hear my dad now..."if she wins, unplug me."

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join