It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 ELECTION RESULTS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Ameilia

originally posted by: Ameilia
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

That's neat about midnight voting. I wish my town did that. I'd totally do it and then have a party or something.

Voting the week before is even better. Only a 20 minute wait.

I voted TWO weeks early. The line was wrapped around the outside of the building. It was not just 20 minutes. There are a few threads about this.

That's amazing! Those lines must of been mostly the Democrat early voters that Mainstream Media keeps talking about. I went at 10am last Friday. Just a 20 minute wait. But I'm in a Chicago suburb with a population of just 62,000.

Har har. No, everyone I was in line with is for Trump... I can't imagine she'll get even 25% where I live.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Last night flash mob preparing to vote for Trump

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I find that hard to believe after it came out that he used Chinese steel and all the stories of him screwing his contractor and labor unions.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

what is an electrical vote? Sounds like something Calvin's Dad came up with for the election...

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Excellent. Trump really doesn't have much of a chance; the educated/enlightened are going to win this.

Exactly, we wouldn't want the lowly, uneducated, serfs to have any say, now would we?

Your version of "democracy" sucks.

edit on 8-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

During 2008-2012 there were tons, no pun intended, of steel mills that shut down. They couldn't afford to compete with Chinese steel, thank you NAFTA. The revelation is that Chinese steel is substandard but plentiful...like building buildings plentiful.

Could Trump have used American steel? Sure, but at what cost and timeline? From a business standpoint, just like most big ones here in the states, he went with the low cost, low lead time option.

I've been in the steel industry for 15 years. We go out of our way now to not use it. It's junk. Any decent company refuses to use it or order it now adays.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

what is an electrical vote? Sounds like something Calvin's Dad came up with for the election...

It's a vote cast by shocking the dead back to life. Only works with Dems though.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Infowars says Trump is ahead 130,000 votes in Florida right now, just getting started.

Oh and another great tag, Hillary cancelled her fireworks, she is getting ready to lose.

edit on 8-11-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The TRUMP VICTORY in New Hampshire has now hit the mainstream media for early risers on the East Coast.
www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
TIP: AVOID CNN today if you are a Trump fan who angers easily.

CNN's website headline exclaims, "Hillary Wins Dixieville Notch, New Hampshire". But buried within the article, it casually mentions that the finally tally was 32 Trump / 25 Clinton.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

The TRUMP VICTORY in New Hampshire has now hit the mainstream media for early risers on the East Coast.
www.msn.com...

Just checked over at CNN for laughs and of course they didn't disappoint here's their take on it:

"Clinton Wins Dixville Notch Vote".

Yep, no surprises there.

ETA: LOL you beat me to it. CNN is done after this election.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

No matter the outcome of the election, CNN will pay a price from Trump supporters.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Did anyone read the article?

These are towns with less than 100 people..

In other words..

Republican towns...

And Trump lost some of them lol

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Towns don't mean sh*t. It's all about the congressional districts and, unfortunately, the electoral college.

Trump is just going to extend his lead from this point on.

Drain the swamp - MAGA

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
This is a reversal of 2008 where Obama won the most votes in this early result. We could be seeing a very big day for President Trump.

One other thing. I think the rumor that agents will be making arrests is true only it will be on November 9th in the morning so Hillary can't flee to Qutar. This election is about more than just democrat verses republican. Comey was wise not to try to indict her at the time.

Look for exit polling results as soon as they come out. Don't get them from CNN or MSNBC because they will not be truthful in attempting to suppress the Trump vote.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Excellent. Trump really doesn't have much of a chance; the educated/enlightened are going to win this.

I pray that Trump wins just to see you flip out about it.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Are we going to know tomorrow morning? Or afternoon or night or what?

Does anybody know? Roughly what time we will know who wins?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

I pray that Trump wins just to see you flip out about it.

And we pray that he doesn't win, so we can watch all the 'election was rigged' posts sure to appear - oh wait a minute, they've already appeared

edit on 8-11-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

This is my forecast of the final result,
(already posted on Nov. 6, here ):

Trump wins 299 to 239

and he could win also Michigan.
In this case, Trump wins 315 to 223

edit on 8-11-2016 by HeywoodFloyd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeywoodFloyd

This is my forecast of the final result,
(already posted on Nov. 6, here ):

Trump wins 299 to 239

and he could win also Michigan.
In this case, Trump wins 315 to 223

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join