It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

2016 ELECTION RESULTS

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
The first wave of voting has begun and Trump won it in NH 32-25

TRUMP WINS

Post more as they roll in.

Oh the joy of hearing that he has won. Breathe of fresh air. Hilary and her bankers must be literally having a panic attack right about now.

link   
So will the borders be busy tomorrow?

link   
A little birdie tells me that a lot of the people associated with Hillary Clinton as her time as Secretary of State and her presidential campaign are undergoing varying stages of nervous breakdown and are heavily sedated.

We can all hope they recover.

edit on R132016-11-09T02:13:46-06:00k1311Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Alexander the Great

Nah, that was a passionate bro shake!

Hopefully .. Atleast he has a nice firm handshake and not a limp fish shake

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
edit on 9-11-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Well, congrats president Trump! Good night folks, have sweet dreams... I know I will!

link   
a reply to: RickinVa

To make Trump happy, Loretta Lynch and James Comey will now do what they should have done. Need I say more?

link   
a reply to: ker2010

Thats Alpha males handshake.. Hillary supports would look at it as aggressive lol

I am all for Trump

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Well, I was wrong. I didn't believe it would happen. I voted third party, but quietly rooted for Trump. But we the people need to hold his feet to the fire. I worry that this is nothing to Trump but another notch on his belt. He's won the presidency, so been there, done that - I'm bored. I sincerely hope he proves me wrong twice. This country sorely needs a strong leader.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I feel asleep and woke up just in time for the end of the speech. Is there a link to it from the start? Was is inspiting or at least did it hit the right notes?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So is SNL Now going to Show the New President of the United States Some #ing RESPECT and Cut Out the Insults ? They Better !

link   
I just heard the Canadian webite for Immigration has just crashed due to the traffic. lol.

link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
I feel asleep and woke up just in time for the end of the speech. Is there a link to it from the start? Was is inspiting or at least did it hit the right notes?

www.bbc.com...

7:50

Best I can do for you. ^-^

Lovly speech, I hardly have feelings and I could have cried had I been more in touch with them.

edit on 9-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
A little birdie tells me that a lot of the people associated with Hillary Clinton as her time as Secretary of State and her presidential campaign are undergoing varying stages of nervous breakdown and are heavily sedated.

Haha, cant blame them.... all their corruption and colluding against their own on public display in wikileaks, and will continue to be so.

Atleast a couple of them had written some pretty stupid things.

Love Cheryl Mills and Doug Band the most.... they were always honest about what wad going on in the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: apoc36
Did anyone else notice the hard handshake between Trump and Pence? Trump actually pulled his arm really hard like 3 different times. Seems Trump maybe upset with him for something?
No that was a "oh # I almost forgot to thank you in the speech but you did great, we did it man!".

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Right - its 815am here
Time for bed.

I'd just like to say how awe inspiring it is that American patriots and lovers of freedom took their country back.
Stunning.

link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Or not.

link   
I can't say I very much like Trump or Hillary.

I am excited that people stood up to the MSM and establishment, Trump is not ideal, but at least this victory will help shake up the system.

Well done Trump and co, don't let your voters down!
edit on 9-11-2016 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

He didnt gloat and said nice things about clinton. Urged america to come work together and thanked his team.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
CNN now calling this "a new world order"

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join