It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

2016 ELECTION RESULTS

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Rofl.

Obama had a 15 point lead in Maine, Hillary only had 3

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Neither would i... but that wouldn't happen, not even in the Twilight Zone.

I'm sure Hillary is smashing the place up right now, and worried she has some major pennance to do for the Roths.

link   
Lewondowski is spot on

link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Thing is guys you can all gloat at the other people who didn't vote the way you did or you can remember you are all on the same side and start working together for once because the division will still destroy you all and that is what the establishment wants and will now push more for.

Oh now he is meek. Yes we will gloat all the crap you guys have said. Uneducated, racists, etc etc..

Dont be all meek now. We know the stuff you and others would spew if HIllary won.

link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Confirmed. Hillary not going to give her speech. Podesta will take the stage.

Hell..he'd better hurry up! Oh.. there he is! Fresh from the Hot Dog stand.

Ha! I wonder if Besta pizza is doing delivery tonight.

They need to get something to all those young people sitting around Clingon HQ crying. They just lost the FREE COLLEGE that all of us would of had to pay for.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
CNN is strangling eachother. I don't tune in often, but when I do......

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
People don't like cheaters liars or thieves.

The Silent Majority have spoken.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Wow, I logged on here because I thought more people knew what is really going on. They will soon tell about Currency Reset Revalue, then give us a nice refund before all the So Called Current Occult Government Lies comes out, Like full Disclosure and they have known for 20 plus years about Nibiru , what the movie " Deep Impact on You Tube, they are so transparent so I thought . Anyway you best check out up dates on Nibiru , Plan a meeting place should you get separated from your family , Believe it or not but massive Exterestials are here now waiting for this event to help us . Arcturain and Pleiadain/ Nordic Aliens are Great , start Educating yourselves. This must be why I signed on to this tonight. Be back tomorrow with more Education ,Unconditional Love Is The Answer , 528 Love Frequency any time you "Fear"something ! You can find Healing tones on you Tue.

+1 more 
link   
Total CNN Meltdown

priceless

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Lewondowski is spot on

Maybe Trump will hire him back. He's very intelligent, yet forceful. Why did Donald Trump fire him from the campaign?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Ignorance denied!

link   

originally posted by: Artemis1111
Wow, I logged on here because I thought more people knew what is really going on. They will soon tell about Currency Reset Revalue, then give us a nice refund before all the So Called Current Occult Government Lies comes out, Like full Disclosure and they have known for 20 plus years about Nibiru , what the movie " Deep Impact on You Tube, they are so transparent so I thought . Anyway you best check out up dates on Nibiru , Plan a meeting place should you get separated from your family , Believe it or not but massive Exterestials are here now waiting for this event to help us . Arcturain and Pleiadain/ Nordic Aliens are Great , start Educating yourselves. This must be why I signed on to this tonight. Be back tomorrow with more Education ,Unconditional Love Is The Answer , 528 Love Frequency any time you "Fear"something ! You can find Healing tones on you Tue.

I'm getting roasted disagreeing that the decision to not elect Clinton was sexist. What in the hell?

link   

originally posted by: Artemis1111

Oh great, my Family have finally arrived!

I've only been waiting AEONS for them to come back for me.

link   
Congrats.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
CNN-Nixon was called classless when he didn't concede, now we are given hillary a break? But but, she's tired!

CNN in full backpeddle meltdown.

link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: stosh64

Why should they?

All the votes aren't in, though it's surely not going to change the results, so why? I wouldn't.

Tomorrow would certainly be soon enough to do that.

According to Hillary its "horrifying".

link   
Looking at msn.com map:

Michigan:
Trump 48.35% / 2,123,162 votes
Hillary: 46.48% / 2,041,195.
Approx. 82,000 votes difference @ 93.42% precincts reporting.

Wisconsin:
Trump- 48.91% / 1,366,005 votes
Hillary- 45.86% / 1,280,939 votes
Approx. 86,000 votes difference @ 97.32% precincts reporting.

link   
Remember when they said he only had 1% chance of winning?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The people at Fox must be exceptionally bitter not to call this for Trump.

They insist he only has 254 electoral votes. And now they are saying he won't address the huge crowd at his victory party. I would love for Trump to show up just to prove them all wrong. Gads but i hate these "press personalities"...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Hillary sent out Podesta to send her weeping crowd home.
She has no dignity, or she would have shown her face.

Pathetic!

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join