It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

2016 ELECTION RESULTS

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He got PA. Even without NH, MI, ME and Minnesota reporting at all, he has won.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinimark
I just got back from China and suffering jet lag. Been watching since 3am here in the UK. Fascinating stuff it really is.

The only English speaking channel I've had for the last two weeks is CNN so it's great to watch them squirming right now.

Good luck my American brothers and sisters!

Thanks

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I cannot make it any longer. I have really enjoyed this thread tonight. Thanks everyone for the constant updates and for keeping it super civil so we could focus on the facts !!!

link   
a reply to: bitcoinforever

I refuse to switch over to them. Is it Van Jones or Charles Blow? Either are likely to become unhinged, especially Charles Blow.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Ladies and gentleman, Trump is going to be announced as the next President of the United States of America within a few mins. Within half an hour we're going to have our next President.

Can't wait for the speech. Entire world is getting bitch slapped.

Can you believe it?!?!

After almost 2 years of being called ignorant and deplorable.

Maybe people hear the deplorables sing now?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: bitcoinforever
How the hell did that black guy get a job on CNN?? it's unbelievable, he should be sacked on the spot, he'd never be allowed on UK tv, who the hell interviewed him and hired him??

Vann Jones is a hardened radical. Him and Reverend Wright used to work together to spread HATE against White people.

link   
Trump up to an 80K lead in MI.

Breaking away a bit.

97% in.

link   
Omg..I hope he doesn't disappoint us.Godspeed Donald,US,World.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: xuenchen

He got PA. Even without NH, MI, ME and Minnesota reporting at all, he has won.

I think so.

Barring any recount anomalies.

link   
a reply to: schmae

It was only civil.because THEY werent here

link   
a reply to: bitcoinforever

Did you just catch his kremlin rant? Epic!

link   
I will miss the acceptance/concession drama. I have to get SOME sleep tonight. I will enjoy the warm, fuzzy feeling for now. It would not surprise me at all to wake up and find out that she's contesting every single state tomorrow.

link   
All we have to wait for now is all the decisions he makes as President! Should be exciting.. he lacks so much experience it's honestly laughable. Let's start closing mosques, exporting non-whites, build walls, banning the press, remove freedom of choice, banning lifestyles, on and on.. should be an exciting time!

Best outcome will be red and blue will actually be more aligned than in the last 100 years, as they try to divert the moronic decisions he makes. : )

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

My best friend, is a Mexican that own her own business, she is adamant about amnesty, she said that she spend thousands of dollars, many hours on paperwork, a lot of crap from immigration to get her citizenship and she can not understand why others that comes illegal pay nothing and can get away with getting a free ride, I have another friend that is a college professor from Brazil that say the same thing.

The media is full of crap now we know.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Ladies and gentleman, Trump is going to be announced as the next President of the United States of America within a few mins. Within half an hour we're going to have our next President.

Can't wait for the speech. Entire world is getting bitch slapped.

Can you believe it?!?!

After almost 2 years of being called ignorant and deplorable.

Maybe people hear the deplorables sing now?

In the general election, Trump had to defeat Crooked Hillary, the Democratic Party, vote fraud machine, the POTUS, illegal voters, the dead, the liberal media, and George Soros. Never been so happy!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
CNN is in REAL trouble with a Trump presidency after the complete character assassination and witchhunt they put him through on top of collusion with Hillary.

CNN = TOAST

Dismantled and retooled into Trump TV?

Drain the swamp!
edit on 9-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

originally posted by: raedar

i wonder if some of those preprinted magazines that read madam president will be collectors items or simply used to wipe someones backside?

They could use them as tinder when they burn the classified docs the maid printed out!

link   

originally posted by: fleabit
All we have to wait for now is all the decisions he makes as President! Should be exciting.. he lacks so much experience it's honestly laughable. Let's start closing mosques, exporting non-whites, build walls, banning the press, remove freedom of choice, banning lifestyles, on and on.. should be an exciting time!

Best outcome will be red and blue will actually be more aligned than in the last 100 years, as they try to divert the moronic decisions he makes. : )

I remember Obama actually DOING all the stupid things you think Trump is going to do, and his deceived supporters kept saying "He needs time to fix everything Bush messed up" And after that Obama doubled down on everything Bush messed up.

link   
Holy fu)(#8g Sh93 !!! It's going to happen. The sumbich pulled it off!!!

link   
I have to stay up to see the Hillster's concession speech.....

Just give up already.

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join