It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to FIRE FBI director James Comey

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...
EXCLUSIVE: Senior adviser Valerie Jarrett has convinced President Obama to FIRE FBI director James Comey after the election

Who is Jarret?
www.google.com...
edit on 7-11-2016 by suvorov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: suvorov

oh snap son! Is it getting real or what?? This has to be some tabloid rumor... please tell me its true

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Good. Comey's a useless nitwit.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov
www.dailymail.co.uk...
EXCLUSIVE: Senior adviser Valerie Jarrett has convinced President Obama to FIRE FBI director James Comey after the election

Who is Jarret?
www.google.com...

Other sources. Sources inside of. All bull#. I'm not saying it won't happen, but until it does the whole 'sources inside' angle is a fraud at this point. Wasn't it this website pimping 'indictment immediate!'? Why yes it was.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Obama could indeed fire Comey. I think there is popular support among the majority of Americans for the firing of Comey. Side note: You want to know what's really insane? Hoover was director of the FBI for 48 years.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
BS. It's not an appointed position. Can't fire him like Barry's weak appointments like Lynch. All sort of ring and loops to go through to make him go away. Not one thing wrong he did. He can also backup all his positions with facts. I hate Comey but he is the only one in all this mess that has presented facts. The real person that needs to be fired is Lynch. Three FBI field offices wanted to ramp up the investigation on the fraud foundation and were shot down by her.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
BS. It's not an appointed position. Can't fire him like Barry's weak appointments like Lynch. All sort of ring and loops to go through to make him go away. Not one thing wrong he did. He can also backup all his positions with facts. I hate Comey but he is the only one in all this mess that has presented facts. The real person that needs to be fired is Lynch. Three FBI field offices wanted to ramp up the investigation on the fraud foundation and were shot down by her.

Wouldn't it be funny if Trump rehired Comey, set up Giuliani as head of the DOJ and Christi as the special prosecutor and let the fun ensue?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

The POTUS can most certainly fire the FBI director.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
If fired, would the position be filled by the FBI assistant director, until the next President filled it? I wonder how most FBI employees would receive Comey's termination?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I see this as nothing other than a show. He will be back on the board of some bank in like 5 min.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Oh good grief. He gets fired and I bet Huma will land the position.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindFTW
I see this as nothing other than a show. He will be back on the board of some bank in like 5 min.

I hear the CF is hiring

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindFTW

Clinton will give him a job. Just like the ousted DNC chair Debbie Whassername Schultz

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Obama continues to back FBI Director Comey: White House

President Barack Obama remains confident in FBI Director James Comey's ability to the lead the agency in the aftermath of the probe of Democrat Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server, the White House said on Monday.

"The president views Director Comey as a man of integrity, a man of principle," White House spokesman Josh Earnest told reporters in a briefing. "The president's views of him have not changed. ... He continues to have confidence in his ability to run the FBI."

What to believe... What to believe...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Why would Obama fire him? He let Hillary off twice. Sounds like he's doing what he is being told/paid to do. So it would make no sense to fire such a good yes man, especially if they are planning on, or already covering up, major legal and security breaches.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I think the majority would rather have Obama fire himself.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Obama continues to back FBI Director Comey: White House

President Barack Obama remains confident in FBI Director James Comey's ability to the lead the agency in the aftermath of the probe of Democrat Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server, the White House said on Monday.

"The president views Director Comey as a man of integrity, a man of principle," White House spokesman Josh Earnest told reporters in a briefing. "The president's views of him have not changed. ... He continues to have confidence in his ability to run the FBI."

What to believe... What to believe...

President Barack Obama finally broke his silence on FBI Director James Comey’s controversial announcement to Congress that he is revisiting the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails. In an interview with NowThis, an online news and media start-up, on Wednesday, Obama said, “I do think that there is a norm that when there are investigations, we don’t operate on innuendo, we don’t operate on incomplete information, we don’t operate on leaks. We operate based on concrete decisions that are made.” Obama added that he was “very deliberate” in making sure that it does not appear that he is meddling in what are meant to be independent investigations. Comey notified Congress that the FBI was going to review new material that appeared to be pertinent to the investigation “to determine whether they contain classified information.” The FBI found thousands of emails on a laptop that Clinton’s longtime aide Huma Abedin shared with her estranged husband and former congressman, Anthony Weiner, who is under FBI investigation for possibly sending sexual text messages to a minor.

foreignpolicy.com...

indeed. Which version is the right one? I suppose whichever one is what the liberals want to hear.

Ah, integrity. A word with no meaning to the left.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm going to go with the version that ultimately ends up happening. If Comey is really fired then the dailymail (tabloid website) isn't lying for once. If he continues to keep his job then Reuters was telling the truth. Pretty simple. No? Or do we need to drag petty partisan jabs into the discussion?
edit on 8-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Your buddy sure did sound angry at him when he said the above. But I suppose since Comey doesn't have any real power, he's not a real threat. (The DOJ will keep him in line with the Clinton way of thinking.)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Whose my buddy? Obama? Well Obama is his boss. Isn't a boss allowed to be upset with his subordinate? Do you encounter bosses that fire their subordinates every time they get mad at them?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join