It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Did Donald Trump Just Lie About Tom Brady Voting For Him?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Sillyolme

I find it funny that you mention all those folks. What do they all have in common?

They're all card carrying members of the LGBT Illuminati entertainers guild?

edit on 8-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Possibly!

I was speaking on how they are all paid to act a certain way.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Just in Trump breathed the wrong way. You need to hurry theantediluvian before someone else jumps on the story.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I think maybe this one should have gone in ATS's new TMZ forums category. You should ask them to move it there.

I concur. Move the thread to Comedy!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
"1. Tom Brady lied this morning on the radio.
2. Donald Trump lied to tonight.
3. Tom Brady lied to Donald Trump tonight."

Could he not vote after morning, during the day?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

No he could not have. Early voting ended on Friday in his state.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Your candidate has resorted to quoting Bill Pullman's character (President Whitmore or something?) from Independence Day:

Trump at Final Campaign Rally: ‘Today is Our Independence Day’

What's next? Braveheart? Field of Dreams? Robocop?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

"Freeeeeeeeeedome"

Poor little Trump....I would almost feel sorry for the guy if he wasn't just so darn unlikable and terrible.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Americans forget our own history of being dupes. We have always been a gullible lot.

PT Barnum famously put up his "Egress" sign 150 years go at his museum, to discourage customers from lingering; museum goers then rushed to see what seemed to be a fantastic exhibit. They went through the "Egress" door, finding themselves outside, because they did not know that egress was another word for exit.

Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkle Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs was a famous huckster, a snake oik salesman. He ended up using magical flourishes and stage props to make him look "great and powerful", able to deceive the good folk. He was the fictional Oz in the American classic, The Wizard of Oz.

Trump followers are just plain Gullible Americans. Trump's Dupes.

haha The other day Trump proclaimed to his followers, that Hillary would admit 650 million immigrants IN A WEEK!

Such a huckster that Trump! Such gullible followers!.... haha here's a humorous take on how it would be done

...it would mean that each of the 25 busiest border crossings with Mexico would need to operate at 44 times the weekly

...The line of Palios [Brazilian car] carting all of the new immigrants into the United States would therefore be 1.8 billion feet long, enough to stretch around the Earth 86 times. If each car started in Panama City, Panama, it would mean 106 lanes of traffic heading up to El Paso, with no room between the cars' bumpers from the Texas border to the Panamanian capital.

...The top 45 busiest airports in 2014 handled an average of 24.8 million people a week in 2014. If each of them somehow magically were able to deal with 10 times their normal influx of passengers — allowing flights at all hours and allowing planes to land in much closer sequence, say — we'd hit less than half of the one-week immigration total that Trump foresees.

...If those 17 million people wanted to cross the ocean on a fleet of Harmony of the Seases, we'd need 3,090 of them.

source

I think that new words will be added to the dictionary. Truckster and troz: political huckster.

The Donald's entire life has been built on lies, to himself and to others. His personal phrase? Lie long and prosper.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
So this claim is over-inflated?

Now there's an unexpected twist concerning Brady...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

It's better than Hillary needing to pull from Nixon: "I am not a crook."

Or maybe from "Kindergarten Cop:" "It's not a tumor!"

Who cares which movie or from where a presidential candidate quotes a phrase--it's these petty little comments that really destroy political discussion.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I personally think that Brady and his wife are more inclined to lie about it because of the negativity s associated with Trump and his supporters. When you're in the spotlight like Brady is, who he says he supports could affect him with his fan base and such. Better to lie about it then a admit you're voting for either of them.

You have a choice of horse poo or cow poo, both are terrible. That's this election in a nutshell. (I'm Canadian, eh)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Which means either:

1. Tom Brady lied this morning on the radio.
2. Donald Trump lied to tonight.
3. Tom Brady lied to Donald Trump tonight.

Or 4. They are both telling the truth since Brady has not revealed who he voted for yet to the public.

At least be honest with the choices.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join