It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Did Donald Trump Just Lie About Tom Brady Voting For Him?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This is just ridiculous. Donald Trump proudly announced that Belichick had written him a letter and instructed him to read it and that Tom Brady called him this very night to tell him that he (Tom Brady) had voted for Trump.

I'll cite NY Post since it's a pro-Trump source. First, here's the video for those who can view embedded video:

Donald Trump recites glowing Belichick ‘letter,’ Tom Brady ‘call’

On election day eve, Donald Trump is throwing a Hail Mary.

The controversial Republican candidate said during a New Hampshire rally Monday night he had gained the votes of NFL greats Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, the faces of the nearby New England Patriots.

According to Trump, the coach, who’s known as much for his secrecy as his genius, wrote him a letter that he asked Trump to read aloud.

“Congratulations on a tremendous campaign,” Trump read in the alleged Belichick letter. “You have dealt with an unbelievable slanted and negative media and have come out beautifully. You’ve proved to be the ultimate competitor and fighter. Your leadership is amazing. I have always had tremendous respect for you, but the toughness and perseverance you have displayed over the past year is remarkable. Hopefully tomorrow’s election results will give the opportunity to make America great again.”

My first thought on the letter is it sounds like Donald Trump wrote it himself. All it needs is a "bigly" and a "believe me" to be perfect. Maybe he had a limo driver waiting outside and giving Belichick 5 minutes to write it like his doctor's bizarre note?

It all reeks of desperation from a guy who has now gone on multiple rants about Jay-Z and Beyonce for supporting Clinton. Condemning them for "bad language" and saying if he used the same language as Jay-Z, he'd be eletrocuted. No, I'm not saying that to be funny. That's just what a melodramatic freak he is.

That's not what's odd about this account from Trump though as you've likely guessed from the title. What's odd is that this just this morning, Tom Brady was on a radio show just this morning saying that he hadn't voted yet:

t would be a reversal for Brady, who said Monday morning on WEEI radio he had not yet cast a ballot and would reveal whom he voted for next week on the show.

Early voting in Massachusetts ends Friday

Which means either:

1. Tom Brady lied this morning on the radio.
2. Donald Trump lied to tonight.
3. Tom Brady lied to Donald Trump tonight.

But wait, there's another "twist" of sorts that show's exactly how ridiculous this has all become. Yesterday from USA Today:

On Instagram, a commenter said Friday: “Gisele I head you and Tom were backing Trump! Is that true???”

Gisele responded: “NO!”

Stay tuned to 4chan for the deflated football's response.
edit on 2016-11-7 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Maybe he called Donald to be like "hey dude, I got your back! That broom rider Clinton cant get nowhere near that oval office yo!"

But then Trump was all like "hellz yea this can get me some extra cross demographic sports votes!" so he just said it before he cast??

I bet next week he says "I voted Trump dude, but I was like hey man! Don't spill the beans yet!"

I believe Tom Brady will vote Trump.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I'm pretty sure Brady is voting for Trump too. The whole thing is so random. Right now Hillary Clinton is having a mini-Grammies. Lady Gaga is playing piano or something.

OMG. LOL as I'm typing this Donald Trump is whining about Jay-Z and Beyonce AGAIN at the rally that is going on. Good grief.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Of course Brady is voting for Trump. Had a hat in his locker. A real winner. JZ was a former drug dealer and calls black people 'n-word's and women whores. Who do you want to be in company with?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

ick, Gaga playing for Hillary?? She just has all the sluts and drug dealers behind her to show America all the wonderful Role Models our children should aspire to be like eh??

Gaga, Katy Perry, Madonna = Slut music.
Jay - Z = big pimping spending cheese drug dealer.

To hell with those horrible role models. I would run the other way with my vote if I was a family man, which I am

I guess Beyonce has some empowering, if not revolutionary messages in her music for young girls
Did I get them all??

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
You had to do just ONE MORE thread didn't you? Thanks for keeping the election season interesting and thank you for voting for Donald Trump...just like Brady.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Of course Brady is voting for Trump. Had a hat in his locker. A real winner. JZ was a former drug dealer and calls black people 'n-word's and women whores. Who do you want to be in company with?

Jay Z

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Will you be returning to your history threads and cryptids and stuff like that once this dreadful affair is over?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Bruce Springsteen! Don't forget Bruce! On the Trump side, there was of course Ted Nugent grabbing his crotch at a rally and saying something stupid. (but not what I added to the picture)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It sure sounds a lot like his doctor wrote it.
LOL

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Will you be returning to your history threads and cryptids and stuff like that once this dreadful affair is over?

I don't anticipate ATS returning to that genera. It's been anti Obama for quite awhile and it will just switch over to Clinton. The political right has mostly co opted the site as their own.
edit on 7-11-2016 by olaru12 because: %^&FG#$%hhh#$

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Who gives a flying f@ck what some celebrity, athlete or pop icon thinks??,.

They live in a bubble that is about as far away from the average person as you can get (Majority not all granted)...

These people are rolled out to try and sway the most brain dead of the population, if you listen to what Jay Z or any of these people have to say in regards to a decision that that affects your own personal life and not theirs you deserve what you get...

RA

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

News flash...
Neither Jay-Z nor Tom Brady are going to be hanging with you.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This must be the 'Last Sweep Attempt' at smearing Trump before he Wins the Election.

bravo! for the attempt.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

There are Silly folks out there who do care what those over entitled morons think.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Yes, I will.

Though I do also believe that some of us should begin a politically neutral discussion (as much as possible) about the technology behind modern electioneering. I'm also quite interested in how disinformation campaigns are being conducted online and I've been looking into methods for uncovering networks in social media (on Twitter specifically at this point).

edit on 2016-11-7 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Trumps sour grapes. Hillary gets Katy Perry, and Lady Gaga, and Jon Bon jovi, Bruce Springsteen, Jay-Z, Beyoncy hell she even got Ellen Degeneres.

Trump got Chachi.....

hey he had a band on happy days didn't he?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I find it funny that you mention all those folks. What do they all have in common?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
Who gives a flying f@ck what some celebrity, athlete or pop icon thinks??,.

They live in a bubble that is about as far away from the average person as you can get (Majority not all granted)...

These people are rolled out to try and sway the most brain dead of the population, if you listen to what Jay Z or any of these people have to say in regards to a decision that that affects your own personal life and not theirs you deserve what you get...

RA

My thoughts exactly. I've never cast a vote for, or even been influenced by, a celebrity's endorsement or whatever. Even if I did, the majority of celebrities I like have endorsed no one.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I think maybe this one should have gone in ATS's new TMZ forums category. You should ask them to move it there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join