It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Trump Be On Stage With Ted Nugent--Ted's Military Avoidence Strategy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Grand Rapids Michigan, Trump rally.

I was watching Ted Nugent on stage talking about honor, and all the heroes in the military. Beautiful talk and uplifting stuff to be sure. I wish he would preface his talks about military service people with his military avoidance strategy.

Ted seems like an OK guy. This just made me wonder.

From a 1977 High Times interview dug up by Dangerous Minds

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

[...]

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You #ing swine you!" Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up. So I went home and cleaned up.

[...]

But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of m@ther#in' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it.

gawker.com...#-his-pants-to-avoid-the-draft
edit on 7-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I think TED nugent is a perfect spokesman for Trump. He likes them young as well....He really appeals to the "family values" folks.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 7-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I think TED nugent is a perfect spokesman for Trump. He likes them young as well....He really appeals to the "family values" folks.

Yes his song about raping a 13 year old isn't ideal. I really don't get it.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Another "Trump is a pedophile" thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticMadman

Another "Trump is a pedophile" thread.

Source?

new topics

top topics

join