It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women who claimed that she was raped by Donald Trump at age 13 made it all up.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

So in what way did the Clinton campaign have anything to do with this???

I don't doubt she is lying.

It's common knowledge at this point that the news media is totally in the tank for Hillary, even leaking debate questions to her beforehand, and pre-planning all kinds of media events with her against Trump. the DNC did these things with the media, and they were actively looking/recruiting people for cash to come forward and be stool pigeons for them. The DNC leaks proved beyond any doubt that the Hillary campaign was running point on all kinds of dirty deeds, and before they got to Trump, they buried Sanders. And they REALLY hammered his ass.
edit on 8-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: justneo

Do you know the story of how this woman's allegations came out? She gave an interview a while back in some sort of gossip rag in Florida, saying she'd been raped and couldn't find an attorney.

I don't know how you're connecting her to the Clinton campaign except through... emotion? Do you know anything about Kathleen Willey who the Trump campaign DID pay?

She was discredited years ago.

As far as the woman. She's definitely liable for defamation if there's compelling evidence that she lied. Falsely accusing a person of rape is a horrible, horrible thing to do.

Because Ante... Gloria Allred was communicating directly with the DNC on how to run at Trumps demeaning attitude to women. The DNC was allowed to sent out mail campaigns in Glorias name.

That Katie woman who made the whole thing up.... she was represented by..... Lisa Bloom, and Lisa Bloom is Gloria Allreds daughter. How many of the women are still sticking to their accusations by now? And what about Summer Zevos?

It's all a farce.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

So in what way did the Clinton campaign have anything to do with this???

I don't doubt she is lying.

Who cares, but it shows the type of scum that support Hillary. First they riot and destroy communities, then they shame Trump supporters with the likes of racists, rednecks, deplorables, whatever it is they want to call us. Now they try and tarnish a man's name with pedo accusations. This was obviously a political move to make up a pedophile story right before the election when Trump is rising in the polls. Can we say alt-left or is that a racist term too?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I wonder if the DNC paid her enough to cover the defamation suit she's sure to receive?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

And this won't be reported on any of Hillary's main stream media. They promoted the story enough that low information voters now all believe it's true, even though it was 100% made up.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

True that. For 12 months we've watched the Clintonites preach about how low information the Trump supporter's were. Meanwhile each and every Hillary supporter has some serious delusions and serious lack of information and/or acknowledgement of information.

Like my buddy who will vote for Hillary cause she's a woman, even though he served, even though he likes guns, even though he preaches about radical muslims. He's still has the biggest set of blinders on because he is spoon fed mainstream media information that keeps him in control.

Control is the agenda, wake up!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Trump should sue her and make an example out of her. Falsely accusing someone of being a pedophile and a rapist is a serious matter, and she shouldn't be allowed to get off lightly.

He could at least get the money the HRC paid her to say this.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury
he should sue her!

I see the anti-litigation crowd is at it (being hypocritical ) again......

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Do you know the story of how this woman's allegations came out? She gave an interview a while back in some sort of gossip rag in Florida, saying she'd been raped and couldn't find an attorney.

I don't know how you're connecting her to the Clinton campaign except through... emotion? Do you know anything about Kathleen Willey who the Trump campaign DID pay?

She was discredited years ago.

As far as the woman. She's definitely liable for defamation if there's compelling evidence that she lied. Falsely accusing a person of rape is a horrible, horrible thing to do.

You have accused Trump of this forever. Wrote thread after thread of lies and propaganda.

You should be ashamed.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Clinton campaign wont touch the Epstein issue, as Bill has flown to his island numerous times, and also pardoned him to get out of jail.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: justneo
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I don't think I really need to explain it, its pretty obvious.

This election Hillary, her campaign and her supporters have been pushing the narrative that Trump is horrible and that he sexually assaults and that he has raped women and kids over his life time With out any credible evidence. her campaign stuff have been paid and they have been given money to waste on pushing lies to trick and deceive any person who has been willing to follow Hillary.

At the end of this election regardless of the result the ones I will feel most sorry for are Hillarys supporters and the reason why I feel that way is because if she does win or lose but especially if she does win, you are all in for the biggest disappointment of your life, because you'll realise once you've given her the power she's never going to do one thing she's promised you and you'll have no one but to blame but yourself. That to me is the definition of a depressed country.

I think the billy bush tape was "planned" and that is why she was crafting the "trump hates women narrative".

However women are a huge demographic and running beauty pageants when you have an anti objectification push. Makes vilifying trump to women "low hanging fruit" and an obvious strategy.

But the reason these women are comming out is because of the tapes multiplied by the fact Trump brought 4 frauds pushing fake rape accusations to the second debate...

The tapes told people he was a hypothetical scumbag, then the debate debacle told people it is ok to throw around fake rape /sexual assault allegations.

Trump started it, but the media didn't have to join in by letting anyone willing to lie on trump have air time.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The Daily Mail article is completely without substance.

It makes exaggerated claims that the rape allegation was completely fabricated and then concludes with:

www.dailymail.co.uk... BRICATED-story.html

She acknowledged in the interview that she had no idea who Donald Trump was at the time.

But she claims that she would never forget his face and it was only years later when Trump starred in The Apprentice that she recognized the man she says sexually assaulted her.

That may be the crucial flaw in her story.

I can't believe this article even made print. I'm still waiting for comment by her attorneys.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

ALL of those making false politically inspired allegations against President Elect Trump are going to have their day in court...but not how they or the DNC imagined they would.

I wouldn't like to be in the shoes of the potential DNC hatchet man/ woman who organised those little gems, nor the women themselves...Trump's lawyers are getting ready to throw the book at them, and what juicy information about who told who to say what, might just eclipse the email scandal for those corrupt enough to have attempted the slander.

Heads will roll.
edit on 9 11 2016 by MysterX because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join