It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women who claimed that she was raped by Donald Trump at age 13 made it all up.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Im sure people are familiar with this story as I shouldn't need to give it much back story, this is one of those hits the Clinton campaign and its supporters were desperately using and forcing this narrative through the entire election as a means to bash and defame Trump and his campaign plus his supporters aswell.

But here we have it exclusive to daily mail the women who was accusing Trump fabricated the whole story.

A snippet from the article as to why her story is unbelievable and couldn't be true.

DailyMail.com has been told that elements of what Johnson had claimed crumbled at the last minute.

Her claims can today be exposed as untruthful, the key fact being that Donald Trump was not involved whatsoever.

A source with knowledge of the controversial case told DailyMail.com: 'Katie Johnson's account had been believable and compelling right up until the last minute.

'But new information emerged that suggested she had not been telling the truth.

'Ultimately it was discovered that Donald Trump's name had been inserted into this, he was not involved whatsoever. After that she had no credibility.'

You can read the full article here.
daily mail

I think it speaks for itself pretty clearly, and to me it's just more evidence that Hillary and her campaign become much bigger liar's as time goes on and now that the election is near to an end Trump is being proven innocent even though there has never been any credible evidence of him doing anything like this.
edit on 7-11-2016 by justneo because: Layout

edit on 7-11-2016 by justneo because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Trump should sue her and make an example out of her. Falsely accusing someone of being a pedophile and a rapist is a serious matter, and she shouldn't be allowed to get off lightly.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
So in what way did the Clinton campaign have anything to do with this???

I don't doubt she is lying.
edit on 7-11-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
They should be jailed for the amount of time they wanted to illegally impose on the other party... and sued!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Trump should sue her and make an example out of her. Falsely accusing someone of being a pedophile and a rapist is a serious matter, and she shouldn't be allowed to get off lightly.

I agree, but with what the article says about this ladies credibility I doubt Trump would get any money but still One its defamation and two the worst kind, accusing some one of this is a crime and should be handled accordingly with the law. Just like any other crime.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
he should sue her!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: justneo

Do you know the story of how this woman's allegations came out? She gave an interview a while back in some sort of gossip rag in Florida, saying she'd been raped and couldn't find an attorney.

I don't know how you're connecting her to the Clinton campaign except through... emotion? Do you know anything about Kathleen Willey who the Trump campaign DID pay?

She was discredited years ago.

As far as the woman. She's definitely liable for defamation if there's compelling evidence that she lied. Falsely accusing a person of rape is a horrible, horrible thing to do.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I don't think I really need to explain it, its pretty obvious.

This election Hillary, her campaign and her supporters have been pushing the narrative that Trump is horrible and that he sexually assaults and that he has raped women and kids over his life time With out any credible evidence. her campaign stuff have been paid and they have been given money to waste on pushing lies to trick and deceive any person who has been willing to follow Hillary.

At the end of this election regardless of the result the ones I will feel most sorry for are Hillarys supporters and the reason why I feel that way is because if she does win or lose but especially if she does win, you are all in for the biggest disappointment of your life, because you'll realise once you've given her the power she's never going to do one thing she's promised you and you'll have no one but to blame but yourself. That to me is the definition of a depressed country.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Many of us here knew long before the lawsuit was dropped that she was lying. It was such an obvious plant.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
1 down only 12 to go.
edit on 7-11-2016 by IsntLifeFunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I think my reply to JoshuaCox is viable as a reply to you too.
edit on 7-11-2016 by justneo because: Grams

edit on 7-11-2016 by justneo because: Phones are annoying

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I don't know how you're connecting her to the Clinton campaign except through... emotion? Do you know anything about Kathleen Willey who the Trump campaign DID pay?

Gloria Allred - DNC Delegate
Mother of:
Lisa Bloom who is Jane Doe's attorney.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Most of us already saw through this, but it is good that the sheeple that believed this crap can join us in the world of reality.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I didn't realize that Gloria Allred was a DNC delegate. I suppose that could have had something to do with the decision but given their respective practices, this is sort of their thing anyway.

That said, Lisa Bloom has been her attorney for what? A few weeks? Maybe she took the case to lend some name recognition to it to make it seem more credible but it's not like Lisa Bloom went and found this woman, put her up to lying, etc.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

I would go one further, being falsely accused of such acts is about as bad as it gets for a innocent man. We are seeing this strategy being deployed far to often as it is such a damning and easy thing to say if you are that way inclined.

This does not just undermine someone that may well have been abused but also will see someone that is innocent sent away for a very longtime as it seems just a accusation in such a case is "sometimes" all that is needed for a conviction.

The penalty for a false accusation of this nature should be massive, be it financial or loss of freedom to send a clear message that this type of thing is totally unacceptable and I would go as far to say that the person should be named just as the person who was falsely accused would be with all the social and future economical issues that come with it..

I will concur the counter argument will be what if a innocent person is named and shamed??, well making a false report to the Police is one thing but it is far harder to be sworn into court and have to give evidence that is "false" in front of a judge and jury, it is at this point many cases collapse as the holes in the story appear and many people state their story is fabricated..

I see little reason why this type of situation should not carry excessive penalties..

RA

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

At this point, best guess as far as motives. I just wanted to point out that there is a firm link.

Bloom has been her attorney since Sept? IIRC.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I said this before there are two reasons this was brought up.

1. To try to shame Trump
2. To protect Bill and HIllary

You see, if enough noise out of the MSM was used it would be spread in social media and brand him a rapist. That was the end of it. If you did some digging you would find the connection of the Clintons to Epstien. It is in the emails.

In politics, you put something out there in plain sight and push the alt narrative.

The Clintons are the best there has ever been at it.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
No surprises here. Even as much as I hate Trump, even I can smell opportunistic bull#, which is all this case ever really was. It was first dropped because of filing errors, then the claims she couldn't find a lawyer....that kinda red-flagged the whole thing. Because if there was anything to this case, anything solid, lawyers would be tripping over themselves to take such a case. Hell, the biggest shyster of them all, Clinton, would have practically thrown top lawyers at her to get this in court. The fact she found a patent lawyer for the case didn't exactly help.

But an even more curious red flag was the main person footing her legal bill. If you think it was Hilary Clinton or one of her goons, you would be wrong. In this case, it was actually a far right Republican nutjob who supported one of Trump's defeated Republican opponents (Carson or Huckabee, not sure which) that was funding the case. Then it got refiled, then dropped again, then refiled, and the court date pushed to December. And then dropped again. On top of it, Katie Johnson and I think her earlier supporter were getting ready to sue each other. It was just a mess.

I'm actually surprised this is even being discussed now, because when I first heard about it and the case had been tossed the first time, and then refiled, it still was only picked up by fringe and far left sites, and it looked as weak after refiling as it did before. Looks like it will finally die.

I don't know about any of the other sexual assault cases, other than Jill Harth, but this one I was pretty sure was B.S. from the beginning. It is certainly Trump's right to sue here, he was definitely the target of direct libel. However, from the looks of her, she probably lives in public housing or in a trailer, so he won't get much.

The only piece of truth I got out of this whole thing was the fact that Trump and Epstein were indeed friends and hung out back in the day. That's a whole other story of it's own, for another discussion. But this case? It pisses me off, because it's going to hurt real rape victims and others who end up remaining silent.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

When Jill harth came out with her accusations I did a google on who she is and found an article before she went public with her story don't mean to go off topic and keep in mind she came out publicly after Donalds p grab tape but the article says

link

"In her interview with LawNews, Harth said that she was “pressured” to file the lawsuit and did so “under duress,” adding, “The allegations were twisted and embellished. Everything could be looked at in a different way.” (the lawsuit that was dropped years ago)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

When Jill harth came out with her accusations I did a google on who she is and found an article before she went public with her story don't mean to go off topic and keep in mind she came out publicly after Donalds p grab tape but the article says

link

"In her interview with LawNews, Harth said that she was “pressured” to file the lawsuit and did so “under duress,” adding, “The allegations were twisted and embellished. Everything could be looked at in a different way.” (the lawsuit that was dropped years ago)

Except you are using an old article from the primaries, and things have changed since then, considerably, to say the least.

lawnewz.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join