It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now: Thousands Of Military Did Not Receive Absentee Ballots

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Darkphoenix77

originally posted by: violet

Ok, I'd never given the military demographic much attention with Johnson, but it seems he is in fact popular among them.

Google search returns for your browsing pleasure

If nothing else, he's a sizable wedge between Trump & Clinton. That kind of popularity might make either of them nervous.

How many personell are currently out of the country tomorrow? Can't be enough to give Johnson a win can it?
Or is it to sway the votes towards the Bitch if votes are missing?

I doubt it would be enough to give Johnson a flat out win for POTUS, but I think it could potentially give him the percentage boost needed to get matching funding next time around. Note I say potentially, his end numbers tomorrow are a wild guess even for me & I'm voting for the guy.

As much as I would LOVE to see an independent be on the ballot and have an equal standing with the 2 dominating parties I fear that they would do everything in their power including nefarious means to not allow this to happen

Which is what makes the military not being able to vote in this one suspicious. Johnson is polling darn good among them, and with their support, may get over the funding numbers threshold. If you were one of our two crooked parties, wouldn't you be sweating right about now? A 3rd party won't win this year, but he did damn good for one. Matching funding would level the playing field and make 2020 a real circus for red & blue compared to this time.

Agreed, it is suspicious to say the least.....no argument there

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
No one needs to know where this story came from? Or if it's true?

Because many of these military votes are being done electronically despite threats of hacking. To insure their votes arrive on time.

Ok so these Millitary Personelle are lying, the person who repsonded in this thread is lying about it being true?

But we should believe you because?.... beep out of time, too bad so sad.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
for those of you that missed it.

cronkitenews.azpbs.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

a reply to: violet

Unless I grossly misunderstood a few articles, candidate popularity in the military is Clinton, followed by Johnson, then followed by Trump. Who screwing the military voters benefits is a coin toss, in my opinion.

Nope, military all for Trump. He is the only one to pander to increased veterans benefits, anyone who says otherwise is spewing obvious misinformed rhetoric.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Military Voting - Then and Now

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Idiot G.I.'s would just vote for Trump, anyway.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

They are "idiots" yet people still support a candidate who is has been PROVEN and is on record as having broken laws regardless of the FBI letting her off the hook?!?!

All I have to say to that statement is GOOD GRIEF!! Major facepalm!! I think a lot of people would disagree with you on which position is more idiotic....

edit on 7-11-2016 by Darkphoenix77 because: clarification

link   

As a veteran I found your comment disgusting.They are people just like you with opinions and views. Everyone has the right to vote and that should never be taken away no matter how much you disagree with them. Very un-american of you.

edit on 7-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
No one needs to know where this story came from? Or if it's true?

Because many of these military votes are being done electronically despite threats of hacking. To insure their votes arrive on time.

This seems to come up every election. Don't you think by now the military would have figured it out?

Did Undelivered Military Ballots Give Election to Obama?

Q: Did military absentee ballots arrive a day late, swinging the election in favor of President Obama?

A: No. This rumor is based on a satirical post on a blog that specializes in “faux news.”

FULL QUESTION Is it true that military absentee ballots that were lost in the mail and sent to Afghanistan and arrived one day late could overthrow the election and be in favor of Mitt Romney? Article in The Duffel Blog.

FULL ANSWER When we saw a Daily Beast report about the post-election “meltdown” tweets from former “Saturday Night Live” cast member, now conservative celebrity, Victoria Jackson, we just knew this one from Jackson would wind up in our in-box: www.factcheck.org...

edit on 7-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren

As a veteran I found your comment disgusting. Everyone has the right to vote and that should never be taken away no matter how much you disagree with them. Very un-american of you.

eta: Strange, that wasnt meant for you. Deleted Post..

Mandela effect??? whoa
edit on 7-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I know you like to deny reality that much is obvious to us all.

You can't hide the truth, and the truth is the Military were done wrong by some bitch and people can see it like the nose on your face.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

As a veteran I found your comment disgusting. Everyone has the right to vote and that should never be taken away no matter how much you disagree with them. Very un-american of you.

The only comments i'm finding are Idiotic are Yours.

You just demeaned your own Military, who would cover your sorry undeserving ass any time of the day.

You are an Insult to Everyone everywhere.

I think you may have misread his post....it wasn't in reference to you

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

You just demeaned your own Military, who would cover your sorry undeserving ass any time of the day.

How did I demean the military? You really don't make much sense.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
What does it matter?

Are you asking,

Or telling?

I'm joking. Of course it matters. Complete BS they are being denied voting rights.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

What does it matter?

Are you asking,

Or telling?

I'm joking. Of course it matters. Complete BS they are being denied voting rights.

I kinda knew you were

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

I know you like to deny reality that much is obvious to us all.

You can't hide the truth, and the truth is the Military were done wrong by some bitch and people can see it like the nose on your face.

Here's the 2000 lawsuit filed in Florida by Republicans for not counting military ballots.

So, tell me --- if the military ballots don't have a date, signature or are not a legally registered voter (as is required by law) - - - should they be counted?

in a 28-page ruling issued Friday, ordered the canvassing boards in those counties to accept some absentee ballots that were previously rejected by local elections officials. According to unofficial tallies, 1,547 overseas absentee ballots — about 40 percent of the total Florida received — were thrown out by county elections workers, mostly because they lacked either a date or a signature, or in some cases because they were not filed by registered voters. According to the order, Collier said the ballots should not have been discarded simply because they had no postmark. Furthermore, he ruled that federal write-in ballots must be accepted, even if there was no formal request for a write-in ballot. Read more at www.wnd.com...

And, yes I know this is WND. Its just the first article that came up.

edit on 7-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Whooops that was an accident post,

my humble apologies.

How did I demean the military? You really don't make much sense.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkphoenix77

I think you may have misread his post....it wasn't in reference to you

Yes in know, it messed up somehow, shouldn't have gone to Thoren at all.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I'll assume it was a misunderstanding. All good.

Ok saw your edit. I was really scratching my head there for a second.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Ah there you are!

This post was meant for you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join