It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now: Thousands Of Military Did Not Receive Absentee Ballots

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
When Bill Clinton was up for re-election, this sort of disenfranchising of the military took place in huge numbers.

I guess it is a "Clinton thing".

It's always a Clinton thing or perhaps a Clinton/Bush thing.

They love hiding in the shadows.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Ok, I'd never given the military demographic much attention with Johnson, but it seems he is in fact popular among them.

Google search returns for your browsing pleasure

If nothing else, he's a sizable wedge between Trump & Clinton. That kind of popularity might make either of them nervous.
edit on 11/7/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
That's truly awful if true.
Is there another source for this" besides this video?

What about other absentees who live or work overseas? Are they being forgotten as well?
To treat the military this way is just so wrong.

So who does this sway the vote for? Corrupt Hillary?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

originally posted by: carewemust
I don't think Hillary has mentioned the military 1 time in her speeches has she? At least President Obama has really nice medal ceremonies for the heroes.

Hillary will raid the drawer and pin all the medals on her pantsuit.

When she loses tomorrow, lets burn all her pantsuits

Do you know what you're saying? The pantsuits are covering diapered hideousness.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Unless I grossly misunderstood a few articles, candidate popularity in the military is Clinton, followed by Johnson, then followed by Trump. Who screwing the military voters benefits is a coin toss, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
That's truly awful if true.
Is there another source for this" besides this video?

What about other absentees who live or work overseas? Are they being forgotten as well?
To treat the military this way is just so wrong.

So who does this sway the vote for? Corrupt Hillary?

Yes

Yes - in the op

Yes - someone here in fact mentioned it a few posts up, page 1.

Yes - this would sway the vote for Corrupt Hillary.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I don't think Hillary has mentioned the military 1 time in her speeches has she? At least President Obama has really nice medal ceremonies for the heroes.

Do you know what you're saying? The pantsuits are covering diapered hideousness.

ewwww you just ruined my drink!

damn you!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Ok, I'd never given the military demographic much attention with Johnson, but it seems he is in fact popular among them.

If nothing else, he's a sizable wedge between Trump & Clinton. That kind of popularity might make either of them nervous.

How many personell are currently out of the country tomorrow? Can't be enough to give Johnson a win can it?
Or is it to sway the votes towards the Bitch if votes are missing?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Good God NO!!! I don't have any wish to see what is under the pant suits!! Can we just lie and say we did?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

And it begins...

Here we have literally thousands of Military Personnel who HAVEN'T received their Absentee Ballots yet?

Someone is trying to f*ck things up for everyone including those who protect the Nation.

I think it may be time for the Military to Protect the Nation from the Hog Owners.

Reports are coming in that many military personnel have not received their absentee ballots in time for their votes to be counted this election. With over 1 million men and women deployed overseas, this is a national disgrace. One angry mother wrote on Facebook: “I am besides myself with disgust! I spoke to my son who’s ship is away on a mission and he called me last night and told me that they didn’t receive their absentee ballots in time to vote!

That’s 350 members of our Navy that will not get to vote for their next Commander and Chief!!! My blood is boiling! He’s on a Guided Missile Cruiser. I wonder how many service men and women in our armed services are on the same boat? I wonder how many Air Craft Carriers are not going to be able to vote too? That’s about 5000 votes per Carrier! My son is a full blooded Conservative and mad as hell over this.” However this is nothing new. Obama was widely accused of suppressing the military vote back in 2012.

When Americans vote for president in November, many of the 1.4 million active-duty U.S. military personnel stationed or deployed overseas will not know whether their absentee ballots have reached their home states to be counted. And the federal Election Assistance Commission, charged with monitoring their votes, may not know either.

Under the Help America Vote Act, the ballots of military and overseas voters are supposed to be tallied by their home states and sent to the EAC, which reports them to Congress. But a News21 analysis of the EAC’s data found at least 1 in 8 jurisdictions reported receiving more ballots than they sent, counting more ballots than they received or rejecting more ballots than they received. [CRONKITENEWS]

Is this reported somewhere like UPI or API ?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

How many personell are currently out of the country tomorrow? Can't be enough to give Johnson a win can it?

I doubt it would be enough to give Johnson a flat out win for POTUS, but I think it could potentially give him the percentage boost needed to get matching funding next time around. Note I say potentially, his end numbers tomorrow are a wild guess even for me & I'm voting for the guy.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst
I can't see a link to 'read' . I'll google one

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I doubt it would be enough to give Johnson a flat out win for POTUS, but I think it could potentially give him the percentage boost needed to get matching funding next time around. Note I say potentially, his end numbers tomorrow are a wild guess even for me & I'm voting for the guy.

As much as I would LOVE to see an independent be on the ballot and have an equal standing with the 2 dominating parties I fear that they would do everything in their power including nefarious means to not allow this to happen

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkphoenix77

Good God NO!!! I don't have any wish to see what is under the pant suits!! Can we just lie and say we did?

Yes we could, but then we would still have the issue of unwanted pant suits.

Those things have seen to much, they need to be Exterminated asap, or perhaps questioned by the Police before that

Momentous event takes place.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Same thing happened with Bush/Gore

Not a Clinton thing.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

As much as I would LOVE to see an independent be on the ballot and have an equal standing with the 2 dominating parties I fear that they would do everything in their power including nefarious means to not allow this to happen

Which is what makes the military not being able to vote in this one suspicious. Johnson is polling darn good among them, and with their support, may get over the funding numbers threshold. If you were one of our two crooked parties, wouldn't you be sweating right about now? A 3rd party won't win this year, but he did damn good for one. Matching funding would level the playing field and make 2020 a real circus for red & blue compared to this time.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Same thing happened with Bush/Gore

Not a Clinton thing.

They're all entwined families. They come from the same blood line.

That to me signifies a clear bond between them.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Its on the op now.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Yes we could, but then we would still have the issue of unwanted pant suits.

Those things have seen to much, they need to be Exterminated asap, or perhaps questioned by the Police before that

Momentous event takes place.

Well all I know is I don't want to be witness to the pant suits removal but would gladly witness the bonfire afterwards

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
No one needs to know where this story came from? Or if it's true?

Because many of these military votes are being done electronically despite threats of hacking. To insure their votes arrive on time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join