It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now: Thousands Of Military Did Not Receive Absentee Ballots

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
And it begins...

Here we have literally thousands of Military Personnel who HAVEN'T received their Absentee Ballots yet?

Someone is trying to f*ck things up for everyone including those who protect the Nation.

I think it may be time for the Military to Protect the Nation from the Hog Owners.

Reports are coming in that many military personnel have not received their absentee ballots in time for their votes to be counted this election. With over 1 million men and women deployed overseas, this is a national disgrace. One angry mother wrote on Facebook: “I am besides myself with disgust! I spoke to my son who’s ship is away on a mission and he called me last night and told me that they didn’t receive their absentee ballots in time to vote!

That’s 350 members of our Navy that will not get to vote for their next Commander and Chief!!! My blood is boiling! He’s on a Guided Missile Cruiser. I wonder how many service men and women in our armed services are on the same boat? I wonder how many Air Craft Carriers are not going to be able to vote too? That’s about 5000 votes per Carrier! My son is a full blooded Conservative and mad as hell over this.” However this is nothing new. Obama was widely accused of suppressing the military vote back in 2012.

When Americans vote for president in November, many of the 1.4 million active-duty U.S. military personnel stationed or deployed overseas will not know whether their absentee ballots have reached their home states to be counted. And the federal Election Assistance Commission, charged with monitoring their votes, may not know either.

Under the Help America Vote Act, the ballots of military and overseas voters are supposed to be tallied by their home states and sent to the EAC, which reports them to Congress. But a News21 analysis of the EAC’s data found at least 1 in 8 jurisdictions reported receiving more ballots than they sent, counting more ballots than they received or rejecting more ballots than they received.

KRONKITENEWS
edi t on 7-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
What does it matter?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Yet another national shame.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Are you imitating Hillary or are you serious ?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
What does it matter?

I don't know but lets ask the absentee voters. Let's see what they have to say about it.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

What does it matter?

Are you asking,

Or telling?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
My husband and I have heard this from a few friends & their military spouses already. They're pissed. In their own tinfoil opinion, they're suspicious that it's an attempt to stifle Johnson's numbers, who they say is quite popular on the bases.

Chew on that one if it has merit like they claim.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This has been done before, and the military ballots --after court orders-- had to be counted after the general election date.

Disenfranchising the military strikes me as an exceedingly bizarre excess of the very Byzantine structure of elections in the USA. No one votes for Trump or Clinton, but voters cast a ballot that chooses Electors. I suppose the Electors were a sort of "failsafe" in case of some unforeseen issue coming to light. But so few US Americans understand their own system that I wonder what is the point of having such a strange system with so many state and county variables throughout one nation.

I suppose it underlines the expression from before the US Civil war that "the United States are" rather than the post-Civil War grammatical formulation "the United States is".

link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
Are you imitating Hillary or are you serious ?

Who are you referring to.

Please be frank.

+6 more 
link   
I don't think Hillary has mentioned the military 1 time in her speeches has she? At least President Obama has really nice medal ceremonies for the heroes.

Hillary will raid the drawer and pin all the medals on her pantsuit.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I think it's worse than that.

It's cheating Americans out of their Votes, which Obama Inc. tried to stop altogether so no one in the Military could vote. Yet Illegals are Voting? Disgusting.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Traditionally, the MIC is not a democratic leaning side of the voter-base.

So makes perfect sense to suppress that many votes, which could have a substantial impact against the anointed one.

You are either "With Hillary", or your one of "The Deplorables"
edit on C1610113845 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I don't think Hillary has mentioned the military 1 time in her speeches has she? At least President Obama has really nice medal ceremonies for the heroes.

When she loses tomorrow, lets burn all her pantsuits

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I think it's worse than that.

It's cheating Americans out of their Votes, which Obama Inc. tried to stop altogether so no one in the Military could vote. Yet Illegals are Voting? Disgusting.

What America needs right now is a Hero like, Super Man to stand up and remind People who's 'actually' in charge. Because the idiots running things clearly need to be put out of their own misery along with ours.

link   

Eeew.. I don't wanna touch anything that she has had a dealing in. Who knows what kind'a cooties she has.

What if that kind'a corruption is contagious?

link   
When Bill Clinton was up for re-election, this sort of disenfranchising of the military took place in huge numbers.

I guess it is a "Clinton thing".

link   

What does it matter?

It Matters to us. Just say thank you.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

Eeew.. I don't wanna touch anything that she has had a dealing in. Who knows what kind'a cooties she has.

What if that kind'a corruption is contagious?

heh dont worry we wont have to, we'll get her to do it for us. Toss it into a big nasty pile along with everything else and burn it all!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hermit777

What does it matter?

It Matters to us. Just say thank you.

Thank You and I'm Sorry go a long long way.

You know it!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join