It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Last Rally-Grand Rapids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Billy Graham is still alive? Trump wished him a happy 98th birthday.
edit on 11/8/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She tends to stick to the universities. Trump is having is rally right in the middle of downtown.

edit on 8-11-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

She tends to stick to the universities. Trump is having is rally right in the middle of downtown.

Looks like he has a ton of Millennials there in the audience. The media has you think that they're all behind Hillary.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Also regarding the support. Most of the jobs that were lost were union jobs. Union = Democrat.

I honestly think Mi can turn red today.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Nearly 70K watching the RSBN feed.. who knows how many watching via DJT's FB page...

The day is here... it's time to VOTE.... It's your privilege... many around the world wish they had that privilege..

4 candidates on the ballot... do yourself a favor, and have your voice heard...

If the "third party" candidates get 5 %.... they will have crossed a hurdle..

If the rumors of what has been hidden in both the dem/rep parties is revealed to be true... you can kiss the Republican AND Democratic party good bye.... so it would be nice if the Green & Libertarian party had a platform of sorts....

Sleep tight!!! Wake up and VOTE!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Also regarding the support. Most of the jobs that were lost were union jobs. Union = Democrat.

I honestly think Mi can turn red today.

It seems that the only people in Michigan or anywhere else who would vote for Hillary are those who receive most of their support from the government. Everyone else will be slammed with higher taxes under a Clinton administration. We pay enough to Uncle Sam already.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I disagree. I would say by and large, the most Hillary supporters are frequent eaters at the MSM trough. Certainly there are exceptions.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You're saying that the working class watch the MSM, and therefore don't know that their tax bill will go up by approx. $4,700 a year due to Hillary's huge government expansion initiatives?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I'm saying those who consume the MSM, whomever they are, and nothing else are more likely to vote Hillary.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Do you include Fox News in that "MSM" category? You're definitely right, if you're talking about non-FOX mainstream media consumption, without the counterbalance of ATS and other online truth sources.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I watched it live on BBC. Fair play to the guy; he's got public speaking locked down and he hit all the hot buttons like a maestro. He stayed on point and he didn't back away from anything he's said in the run-up.

His advisers might have been wiser asking him to tone down the anti-Mexico rhetoric and then again it's what he means so why not say it? No point diluting the message at this last stage and the core of his supporters will prefer it that way. Promising jobs in Michigan and *maybe* not delivering is better than Clinton saying nothing about jobs at all.

The hands reminded me of Tom Cruise on Minority Report.

It was like when Tom's doing all that futuristic computer stuff on the virtual screen.

So no, not a fan, but he's done well in that speech and stuck to his guns.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

He's definitely been refined. I happened to catch Kelly Anne Conway (sp) this weekend and she was adamant about Trump staying on message these next few days.

The difference to me in the candidates messages are clear. Trump speaks to Americans. You man not like it and it's no secret that many don't like it, regardless he is addressing them as such. Clinton addresses her crowd and talks on the issues she deems important to them.

Ever see Lawnmower man or Johnny Mnemonic?

I'm glad that today is election day and we can slowly move away from this.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

We'll see what the results are later. If it's marginal to Clinton, Trump's campaign will be kicking themselves because the guy in this speech could have edged it instead. There's a template there for the next go-around although either one will almost certainly be too old for part 2.

BBC's covering it heavily right now and the message from everyone is Clinton as 'lesser of the two evils.' All skin colours on the interviews are voting in protest at the other! Nobody is left in doubt how much the nation dislikes Clinton and they seem to see it as turd sandwich or sour milk.

It's a tragedy that the people who could fix the corruption in the system never will. If she wins, there'll be no acknowledgement of how unpopular she is or the reasons why. No changes to the way elections are conducted and probably no issues with super pacs. Tragedy.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
For propriety:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

We'll see what the results are later. If it's marginal to Clinton, Trump's campaign will be kicking themselves because the guy in this speech could have edged it instead. There's a template there for the next go-around although either one will almost certainly be too old for part 2.

BBC's covering it heavily right now and the message from everyone is Clinton as 'lesser of the two evils.' All skin colours on the interviews are voting in protest at the other! Nobody is left in doubt how much the nation dislikes Clinton and they seem to see it as turd sandwich or sour milk.

It's a tragedy that the people who could fix the corruption in the system never will. If she wins, there'll be no acknowledgement of how unpopular she is or the reasons why. No changes to the way elections are conducted and probably no issues with super pacs. Tragedy.

Surely the thread topics on this site of late would suggest why this specific corruption is so very hard to fix. A lot of the current information being disseminated points to some truth about MK Ultra still happening and Project Monarch alive and well. This is a broad brush, a complicated issue, that will taint the entire country and those in power, that they, at the very least, accepted the continuation of sex slave islands, etc......

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Trump has courted Michigan...a lot! I'm thinking he just may take it.

I think people are sick of being "a minority." They are thinking voters and don't need to be pandered to.

My stance on corruption within the federal government will need to be changed from the bottom up. From my research, it's broken at the highest level in the worst ways. Our separate powers are not separate and our checks and balances have lost the ledger.

edit on 8-11-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Surely the thread topics on this site of late would suggest why this specific corruption is so very hard to fix. A lot of the current information being disseminated points to some truth about MK Ultra still happening and Project Monarch alive and well. This is a broad brush, a complicated issue, that will taint the entire country and those in power, that they, at the very least, accepted the continuation of sex slave islands, etc......

It's the same game everywhere I think with some places worse than others. What I mean by tragedy is it's all out in the open now - a lot of it. If it stays there without being addressed, it can only get worse because the standard has been set. Come Trump, come Clinton; the system and the players doesn't change more than getting worse. So many pieces like a jigsaw with each person being locked into the next one and bound to them by secrets and/or self-interest - crazy.

I mean, how can Clinton or Trump honestly lead a country when they're despised by close to half the population? It's so surreal.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Clinton's rolling on the clips now. "A choice between division...and unity." Then she's saying that line about *them* the super-rich as if she's just a humble working-class schmo trying to make a buck. Who cheers for that?!

It's like shouting "Ban the rich" from the window of the chauffer-driven Rolls Royce.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I agree, and it goes back to how I feel each candidate addresses it's audience. I'll show my bias, but every time Clinton comes on, I turn down the volume or just shake my head. I do the same for Trump but the malice isn't as intense.

Keep in mind the rally didn't get over until 1:30 am local time. That is unheard of for our town. Most event venues close around 11:00pm.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
jinmi,hell of a crowd but he is a hypocrite singling out the car manufacturers going to other countries to make a better profit when he does the same

Are the election hats worn by many there even made in America?

It was a good speech and he seemed at ease in front of the people and the cameras,but I don't think he can beat the democrats

top topics

<< 1   >>

join