It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost atomic weapon possibly found

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Hermit777

a reply to: RazorV66

I guess that mystery will remain a mystery for now than

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran

a reply to: RazorV66

I guess that mystery will remain a mystery for now than

That pinging is a mystery for everyone and i don't like Mysteries like that, makes me nervous.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

maybe this lost Florida nuke is what produces our cannibal zombie "no drugs in the system" face eating zombies?? They need to hurry up and get it out of here.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Is John Travolta on the scene?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Bluntone22

The North Carolina one probably not. Florida, maybe.
Any theory on why not and why maybe??

thanks

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm still waiting on someone to find the broken arrow in wassaw sound off tybee island. My aunt and uncle live on the marsh right off the sound, if that puppy were to go off they would have a really bad day. My cousin and I went to coastal ecology camp on some of the islands off the coast and once even found some UXO that they had to come blow up. Anywho, one less nuke in the wild is definitely a good thing!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

It is also the wrong part of Canadia. This is on the west coast and the pinging is north-central.

That pinging is a pretty strange one!

Read the Washington post story. He was doing a one day dive to locate sea cucumbers and found the nuke! He told other fishermen but they did not believe him. He then tweeted an army buddy who said contact the navy. They called him up right then! They are sending a ship and even invited him to participate when they get there! How cool is that?! So his sticking around to go on his naval adventure.

Washington Post - A diver was looking for sea cucumbers. He may have found a long-lost nuclear bomb instead.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

the tin foil part of me us saying maybe he was trying to land the bomber and meet someone who wanted that core for a price.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
False alarm guys...
Big fat phoney

A metallic object discovered underwater off the coast of British Columbia and suspected of being a missing U.S. atomic bomb has now been identified as an industrial hunk of steel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join