It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The FBI is in bed with the DNC and the Investigation Re-Opening was a Marketing Stunt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
With just 12 days to go before election day, FBI Director James Comey announced that the Clinton investigation was being re-opened, in light of new emails that surfaced.

Many questioned why the FBI would make such a move so close to election day, with some accusing Comey of being pro-Trump and doing it for no other reason than to hurt Hillary's chance of becoming POTUS. Others were just happy that justice was finally being served and that Hillary wasn't above the law after all.

So why did the FBI re-open the investigation?

IMO, they did it so that they could come out just a couple of days before election day and say they were dropping it, in essence saying that Hillary is 'innocent'. Getting vouched by the FBI so close to election day like this is a very powerful thing. The Crooked Hillary meme was gaining too much momentum and something had to be done to clean up her image, so this is what they came up with.

Hillary simply has too many establishments backing her up, and the FBI is just one of them.

Like Assange said in his most recent interview, when asked if Wikileaks was trying to put Trump in the White House:

My answer is that Trump would not be permitted to win. Why do I say that? Because he's had every establishment off side. Trump doesn’t have one establishment, maybe with the exception of the Evangelicals, if you can call them an establishment.

Banks, Intelligence, arms companies, big foreign money, are all united behind Hillary Clinton. And the media as well; media owners and even journalists themselves.

Full interview:

edit on 7-11-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

I agree. When I first heard this change of tune, I immediately thought it was a brilliant maneuver to assuage the doubts of one party, and shut the other half up.

"Alright, we're going to re-open the case just so we can say, 'We checked twice and Hillary's still golden. Now stop bringing it up or we'll have to pretend to care a third time!'"

I've been getting Hillary supporters knocking at my door all day.

How blind can people really be? How long can there be no justice in this country?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
(Loud sigh)SIGHHH!!!!!
Will the madness end already.

Welp I'm guessing this.
Hillary wins, then the IRS takes down Trump.
Trump wins, E-mails forever.

Any way the dichotomy happens. It will be abuse of power.

Also: anyone else getting 1 to 2 robocalls an hour. It starts at 8am. I have to turn off my phone.

Superfluous: enough already! Lol...
Carry on ATS😆
edit on 7-11-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Unfortunately many Americans are head in the sand stupid and lack the ability to realise when they've been sold a bomb and were told it's a Ferrari. Under Hillary America is doomed.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
I've been getting Hillary supporters knocking at my door all day.

Really? Sounds worse than Jehovah's Witnesses.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

More right-wing conspiracy theorist paranoia.

America will be awesome with Hillary at the helm.

Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
No, if anything I think they were expecting a "New Coke" response from the voters. Give us Hillary!!!

More likely, Comey would have never produced the first letter AT ALL if the intent was to help Hillary.

It's not logical, but I'll review the material further.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Follow-up:

Don't overthink it.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I dont think its a marketing stunt.. I think the half of the FBI that are in revolt were the ones who found the evidence and it forced Comey to acknowledge it and publicly state it.

If Comey had of been the one to discover the laptops, i dont think we'd have ever heard about it.

there's a revolt happening, it appears the good guys are losing!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
More right-wing conspiracy theorist paranoia.

And everything Assange says is all paranoia, right?

Hillary supporters are blind as bats.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Comey needs to be sent to prison for conspiracy and fraud in his job capacity. A gross miscarriage of justice and authority on his behalf, and the justice department's Low-retta Lynch. And included in this is the Obama administration who oversaw the operation. Hillary is skating on so many felonies you can't even count them all without half a ream of paper to record them all on. If Hillary wins, it will be an illegitimate government, even more than it is now. It will become completely FULL rogue.

new topics

top topics

join