It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You People don't care that Obama & Hillary 'are' Al Qaeda and it makes me SICK

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

If the OP doesnt apply to you then it shouldnt be taken as if it does

What have I done? Well, you can start by checking out those threads I linked at the start (especially the timeline). You'll see Ive worked my arse off to try to make this an actual 'issue' (again).

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

See my other posts. I start at the top. How many GOP have been running the White House the past 8 years?

Do you support that whole scene over there? I could swear I've seen you work hard at supporting Obama / Hillary around here. Well that's what you're supporting. To then turn around and say (if you're into this) we'll we need to bring all those refugees over here to make amends, that's just nuts. That's like putting infected bandaids where stitches need to go.
edit on 7-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Again, no disrespect....at all.

The problem I see is that too many of us fail to take it further.

Any one of us can research and post information but, that doesn't really get enough attention to make a difference.

More people need to take their voice to the streets in protest!

It's too hard to ignore if its done the right ways.

Criticism is easier to ignore if it's not right in your face!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Ohhh! You "confirmed it on Wikipedia"? Like YouTube? Where its "user generated" content. Not all true, some absolutely false, some incomplete, some way off misleading....and both Wiki and Youtube use anybody's submitted content...true or false...and not 100%...or even at times 0%-factual.

Now I get the threads today. Most of us "you-people" think about it, cant do anything about it...and have to go to work no matter if they did or not have anything to do with each other...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

What's one dude with a sign gonna do?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Wikipedia was infamous for squashing 9/11 'conspiracy' stuff, back in 'my day'.

en.wikipedia.org...

And there it is. You can also see here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

A person with a sign? Same thing as someone posting tons of threads and walls of text that we all cant read....because we do have to live, breathe, work...etc.

You COULD start a movement though!?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

yeah, pretty much.

I have lost respect for many who act out of spite.

We deserve the world we have.

Because business as usual and blah blah freaking blah.

It is sickening.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

One dude with a sign that says 'Al Qaeda BAD' gonna start a mass movement?

All those passerbys that gotta live, breathe, work.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I care, and it makes me sick too.

The only word i have for Clinton still being in this race, is Complete Disgust.

This should be the one thing people are all shaking their 350 magnums over. This clearly is wrong, and if half the imbeciles running the planet were good decent people, this simply said, wouldn't be happening.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

It appears that everyone the CIA has helped have one BS thing in common.

They are religious extremists.

Lets get one thing perfectly clear. Their is no such thing as moderate religious extremists. We are supporting insane religious extremists, they are not freedom fighters.

They are using extremists to make regime changes. Because extremists are the only idiots who believe they have a God given right to kill anyone who doesn't conform.

Of course when you have a government that says if you don't like the New American Century and NWO you are a terrorist who deserves to die Saddam, Gadafi and Asad, I guess it makes since that they give guns to like minded sociopaths.

SnF to the OP
edit on 7-11-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Having been one guy with a sign, I can say it feels good the number of people who will actually pay attention. Imagine ten thousand with ten thousand signs?? I be trying to think how I can summarize some of your stuff onto a sign lately. I think it may be too late to count for E-Day though, as it is today.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

If we need a mass movement for common sense, its time for an asteroid to batter into the caldera already. How does it go, 'there's no cure for bein' dumb'.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

My point is, this is the age of mass communications. So this idea is whack that as soon as one person says 'hey what the hell', people come in and tell them to get off the mass comms web, they shoulda been out with a sign somewhere besides some pesky political etc forums.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The people want the establishment.

They want the NWO.

I'm actually starting to believe this.
I don't know if it's a conditioned/inherent need for big authority or that the majority of the populace is equally corrupt.
What I do know is we have earned every bit of whatever comes this way.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow

They want the NWO.

I don't know if it's a conditioned/inherent need for big authority or that the majority of the populace is equally corrupt.

Look at the pop culture, if that isn't a reflection then dunno what is.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Anybody that watches TV news, I'm hoping you might comment on if Al Qaeda is ever actually mentioned on TV since "they killed Bin Lade", or if its only as "moderate rebels"? I know they always talk about "ISIS". I havent 'had TV' (while avoiding 'radio') for like 15 years.
edit on 8-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

They want the NWO.

It's simpler than that. The world's religions have taught them to wait for a savior to destroy Babylon (The system).

They don't believe they have any power to make changes. They are literally stuck in a twisted Mind Fu#$, always waiting for someone to save them, never believing in their own power.

This is why they appear complacent. Even if they desire change and know the truth, they can't be the ones to change it. Not because they can't, but because they believe they can't.

Their faith in religion has metaphorically trapped them in hell awaiting a savior or complete destruction before they believe anything can change.

To be trapped and powerless is hell indeed. I feel for them, it's not their fault men who don't understand the scriptures take their money and spread misinterpretation as they claim to know the secrets of heaven.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
To answer the op, I'm from nyc and had front row seats to 9/11. What I would say it is NY is full of non new Yorkers. Gentrification plus blue state big money likes the status quo. They believe the stock market reflects actual strength of the corps and economy. Trumps words of sense fall on deaf ears. His words of nonsense are remembered thanks to media. They remember 9/11 but could never tie the dems to it. Waters are muddy and Hillary seems like the safe choice. The city ain't what it was even with a nyer on the ballot.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

They want the NWO.

It's simpler than that. The world's religions have taught them to wait for a savior to destroy Babylon (The system).

They don't believe they have any power to make changes. They are literally stuck in a twisted Mind Fu#$, always waiting for someone to save them, never believing in their own power.

Borrowed from Bob Marley from "Redemption Song"

"Emancipate YourSelf from mental slavery;
NONE but Our Selves can free Our mind..."

In lieu of this the 'majority' are waiting for a "Savior/saver" or a CGI facsimile like the time Prince Charles was visible for 7,000 miles for that Energy Summit a few years ago. 7,000 miles is a loong way. They could have 'Mohammed' appear; Jesus The Chris†; Yoda whomever...

When the running begins and everyone is headed the way The Sphinx is looking, I'm headed to the arse end...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join