It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You People don't care that Obama & Hillary 'are' Al Qaeda and it makes me SICK

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

By "You People" I mean, well, pretty much everybody in the nation, apparently.

When I was tuned out for several years I figured the "ISIS" stuff was just Al Qaeda, and figured somewhere behind it there was the CIA.

Then I started clicking around again this year and started noticing stuff like "ISIS driving US Toyota's & Humvee's". Uh huh.

I wasn't making a big thing out of getting to the bottom of it, for a while.

Then I set about what ended up becoming my "The Ties That Bind The Bush & Clinton Crime Family's: The CIA's Global Drug & Jihad Empire" piece, which started as a 'small' project where I was trying to show how Bill Clinton used Al Qaeda in the Balkan's (FACT) in the 90's, which poopoo's the 9/11 Commission Report narrative.

Well the project went open ended for a bit, and in the end it was clearly established that the CIA help found Al Qaeda, used them in the Balkan's (a key heroin pipeline corridor), and ever since Al Qaeda has been banking on the global opium / heroin trade from their base in Afghanistan... after all that hubbub over Afghanistan we have US troops in there protecting the opium fields.

So then I started looking deeper into "ISIS" and Syria all that srama. Uh huh. ISIS is the spawn of Al Qaeda. Supposedly now they're "rivals" (but the same damn monster more or less). And all the drama over Syria is actually the US using Al Qaeda to try to overthrow the government there, and oh noes we have ISIS in there competing with Al Qaeda's regime change AND WE'RE ON THE VERGE OF NUCLEAR WAR WITH RUSSIA OVER WHICH BRANCH OF AL QAEDA TO FIGHT?

So I post "9/11: Whatever happened to "NEVER FORGET"?" in the 9/11 forums arguing the Syria case, and instead of even talk about the actual issue the thread ran amok with controlled demolitions type talk, even though my OP specifically criticized that kind of thinking, and I kept trying to reign it back in.

The other day I see some election projection whatever, it showed Hillary as winning NEW YORK CITY. Not only is she not even from there (Trump IS), of all the people in the KNOWN UNIVERSE how can you New Yorkers of all people EVER tolerate this is the slightest? What, were the rumors true you guys really did hate looking at the Twin Towers?? How about all the FIRE FIGHTERS? I'll bet you guys would really hate looking at their Twin Iron Lungs they got down there.

AREN'T YOU BIG APPLE WORMS SUPPOSED TO BE "HIGH INFORMATION" VOTERS?

Today I post my big HILLARY'S LEAKY CAMPAIGN TRAIL - The Al Qaeda / ISIS / Middle East Files thread from the Wikileaks et al showing all sorts of insights into this matter...

Hey at least the 9/11 Forum thread got trolled!

A NON-ISSUE all of it?! On TV "News", sure, no doubt, a non-issue there. Among the unwitting masses, what would I expect. But DAMN, I think they actually do talk about this on TV (I don't have it, but I think it's safe to say) although not the way I am, by the looks of things.

But damn people, not even here in ATS is it an actual issue; does anyone even seem to care. And that's the scary part, as I doubt I can expect any better in 'social media proper'.

I'm wondering if anyone reading this even gets the point of this rant?! Like what is this dude even outraged about?

Try THIS:

Sure, I stepped out of a 'time capsule' this year, but damn we're allies with the terrorist group that ATTACKED U.S. and set in motion this 15 year "War on Terror"", while supporting a Neocon Democrat regime (where the Neocon's were the other half of the equation), all for the sake of fighting Al Qaeda's offspring?!?

Something happened to everybody. I wasn't there for whatever social engineering got the whole lot of everybody warped into the twilight zone on this one, but whatever it was it worked!

edit on 7-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
LOL!

K~

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I agree and when the feces hit's the recirculating blade,these people will be the ones whining and crying,just like a liberal just because it sounds good,doesn't make it so,the american people have become the sheeple,I see it more in here everyday,dumbass kids

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Just thought I'd throw in this pic, ISIS is integral to redrawing borders to a more advantageous environment to procure oil and other resources.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

When I was tuned out for several years I figured the "ISIS" stuff was just Al Qaeda, and figured somewhere behind it there was the CIA.

Then I started clicking around again this year and started noticing stuff like "ISIS driving US Toyota's & Humvee's". Uh huh.

Then I set about what ended up becoming my "The Ties That Bind The Bush & Clinton Crime Family's: The CIA's Global Drug & Jihad Empire" piece, which started as a 'small' project where I was trying to show how Bill Clinton used Al Qaeda in the Balkan's (FACT) in the 90's, which poopoo's the 9/11 Commission Report narrative.

Well the project went open ended for a bit, and in the end it was clearly established that the CIA help found Al Qaeda, used them in the Balkan's (a key heroin pipeline corridor), and ever since Al Qaeda has been baking on the global opium / heroin trade from their base in Afghanistan... after all that hubbub over Afghanistan we have US troops in there protecting the opium fields.

So then I started looking deeper into "ISIS" and Syria all that srama. Uh huh. ISIS is the spawn of Al Qaeda. Supposedly now they're "rivals" (but the same damn monster more or less). And all the drama over Syria is actually the US using Al Qaeda to try to overthrow the government there, and oh noes we have ISIS in there competing with Al Qaeda's regime change AND WE'RE ON THE VERGE OF NUCLEAR WAR WITH RUSSIA OVER WHICH BRANCH OF AL QAEDA TO FIGHT?

So I post "9/11: Whatever happened to "NEVER FORGET"?" in the 9/11 forums arguing the Syria case, and instead of even talk about the actual issue the thread ran amok with controlled demolitions type talk, even though my OP specifically criticized that kind of thinking, and I kept trying to reign it back in.

The other day I see some election projection whatever, it showed Hillary as winning NEW YORK CITY. Not only is she not even from there (Trump IS), of all the people in the KNOWN UNIVERSE how can you New Yorkers of all people EVER tolerate this is the slightest? What, were the rumors true you guys really did hate looking at the Twin Towers?? How about all the FIRE FIGHTERS? I'll bet you guys would really hate looking at their Twin Iron Lungs they got down there.

Today I post my big HILLARY'S LEAKY CAMPAIGN TRAIL - The Al Qaeda / ISIS / Middle East Files thread from the Wikileaks et al showing all sorts of insights into this matter...

A NON-ISSUE all of it?! On TV "News", sure, no doubt, a non-issue there. Among the unwitting masses, what would I expect. But DAMN, I think they actually do talk about this on TV (I don't have it, but I think it's safe to say) although not the way I am, by the looks of things.

But damn people, not even here in ATS is it an actual issue; does anyone even seem to care. And that's the scary part, as I doubt I can expect any better in 'social media proper'.

I'm wondering if anyone reading this even gets the point of this rant?! Like what is this dude even outraged about?

Try THIS:

Sure, I stepped out of a 'time capsule' this year, but damn we're allies with the terrorist group that ATTACKED U.S. and set in motion this 15 year "War on Terror"", while supporting a Neocon Democrat regime (where the Neocon's were the other half of the equation), all for the sake of fighting Al Qaeda's offspring?!?

Something happened to everybody. I wasn't there for whatever social engineering got the whole lot of everybody warped into the twilight zone on this one, but whatever it was it worked!

You sir are ignorant, and need to get a life
perhaps you should do some REAL research and EDUCATE YOURSELF, what your post just showed, only makes me Think " What would Trump Do" then I realize, oh yeah "start a nuclear war"...

My God people, Trump said NBC needs to cancel SNL, because he was being a freaking BABY about SNLs portrail of him!!!! He had been on thee show many times! Man Bill Clinton was made fun of on the show far worse than Trump, he did not cry like a baby, he took it like a MAN!!!! Trump does not have the temperament to be President
stfu:!!!
edit on 7-11-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'm with you brother (sister?).

I'll throw out my sarcastic quips here and there but you hit the nail on the head.
You have done a lot of work around here and it's appreciated.
The whole thing has become too much for me to even keep up.
It has been exhausting, which I can't help but think was part of the plan...

I don't know what else to do but watch in morbid amusement and hope that at the end of the day I have a place to lay my head. ..

And drink beer.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I care, but the problem is, you're wrong.

It appears that you think it's all black and white, but it's not it is a convoluted mess in the Middle East, allegiances change, rebel groups get swallowed up by Jihadists, the CIA tries to help moderates who end up not being rebels, or lose a battle and then someone gets their weapons...

Russia does the exact same things too by the way, they've payed the way for Jihadists to join the fight in Syria, their weapons have fallen into enemy hands as well.

Then you have Turkey who is playing both sides, bombing ISIS and Kurdish fighters at the same time, yet the Kurds are fighting ISIS too!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I guess trying to link nazism to the left wasnt working so now its Al'Qaeda and the left.

Hey keep spreading your lies, Hiliary Clinton had worked hard to rebuild New York that includes the Financal sector which was hit very hard because you WORLD TRADE TOWERS and all.

Did you know which side was blocking the 9/11 First Responders Bill? It wasn't the left but the GOP leaders.

John Stewart on First Responders Bill

Remember how the GOP Executive office failed to follow up on warnings that lead to 9/11?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Part of my beef on all of this is where have all of the "Republican's", etc, been on this. How can anyone ignore this? How isn't this always a core issue of interpretation of everything going on over there? I get the part the "Democrat's" are all obsessed with not hurting Radical Islam's feelings, but what about everybody else? And how is any of it working on anybody in NYC?

I mean,damn, I actually went right on Wikipedia to have this confirmed.

TALK ABOUT 9/11 CONSPIRACY THEORIES BECOMING MASS SCALE TWILIGHT ZONE REALITY!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Well the project went open ended for a bit, and in the end it was clearly established that the CIA help found Al Qaeda, used them in the Balkan's (a key heroin pipeline corridor), and ever since Al Qaeda has been baking on the global opium / heroin trade from their base in Afghanistan... after all that hubbub over Afghanistan we have US troops in there protecting the opium fields.

Try THIS:

perhaps you should do some REAL research and EDUCATE YOURSELF, what your post just showed, only makes me Think " What would Trump Do" then I realize, oh yeah "start a nuclear war"...

My God people, Trump said NBC needs to cancel SNL, because he was being a freaking BABY about SNLs portrail of him!!!! He had been on thee show many times! Man Bill Clinton was made fun of on the show far worse than Trump, he did not cry like a baby, he took it like a MAN!!!! Trump does not have the temperament to be President

That made me chuckle. Evidence is presented and the only rebut is to get educated? No counter evidence, no civil counter case?

I'm very much so over what people think will happen vs WHAT IS HAPPENING!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

The people want the establishment.

They want the NWO.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Try THIS:

Kurthall likes taking it like a MAN! Thats why hes voting democrat lol because he likea to taka it alot.
Secretly i think all democrats are masochist it would be easier to spot them voting if they wore their gimp masks and body suits! Dems: "o man i hope they screw up the economy im getting so hot right now"!

I bet they have fantasies about a dominatrix hillary whiping them like slaves telling them they are racist, sexist while telling them to take it like a man!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

If you're making the case that the US gov't is involved with increasing the war on terror then I'm with ya but if you're saying it's only the Democrats who are behind it and not a any single Republican then I say to you...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Hmm. I hadn't seen that map. I saw all of 'their' maps though:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

oh my goodness....

you should of kept on digging further back.

You'll have seen that the reagen administration started helping the mujahadeen.

which morphed to become al queda. And bush's invasion of iraq helped to create isis.

so... yeah

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Okay, so, we use Al Qaeda in Afghanistan. We use them in the Balkan's (while supposedly on the terror list for something like 5 years). Immediately following that they attack 9/11. We go to War on Terror mode. We blow up Iraq. They use the Balkan's for their drug enterprise (which is based in Afghanistan [which we occupy and protect the poppy fields]). We leave Iraq. Al Qaeda takes over. They branch into two. Start attacking themselves and others. So then we turn around and use them to wage a proxy war in Syria (EXACTLY like we did in the Balkan's), and somehow this can be rationalized??

I'm seeing the others trying to turn this into a left/right thing. I'm not republican/conservative/etc. I start at the top. And for 8 years that's been Obama+Hillary/Obama doing the same crap as Bush/Bush/Bush/Clinton/Clinton/Bush/Bush (where half of the populace wants another Clinton/Clinton).

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

That's when Bush was VP (not unlike when Cheney was Bush's VP), just came out of being head of CIA, and that stuff actually started then (under Carter). That wrapped up so Al Qaeda / Mujahadeen (same thing) headed over to the Balkan's as CIA mercenaries, and so on.

It's all right there in my timeline.

My beef is everyone all acting like its normal now, like they always been our buddies 9/11 never even happened; they weren't the core case of starting the War on Terra, which gave birth to ISIS. Never even happened. How slick to brand Al Qaeda as the "moderates" and now everything all cozy again.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

In the wake of uncertainty and confusion, many will bend. Some break. That was and is 9,11.

Welcome to the fold. Time always tells.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I really just do not like it when all people get lumped into the same group.

It's not only ignorant, it's a bit discouraging to people that do make an effort.

What have you done lately to try and make a difference?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Have you taken to the streets in protest?

Have you even called a single representative to voice your ooinion?

No disrespect indtended at all but, don't cast the proverbial stone until you have put yourself truly out there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join