It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant: Armageddon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I don’t mean to be an alarmist here folks but um, it seems as though our World Leaders are part of an Illuminati Child Molesting Satanic cult. And it looks as though they have been ruling us for a very long time.

MEANING:
How can we trust anything we have learned in school? And I mean anything?

For Disclosure: It is possible, nay likely, that years of reading conspiracy stories coupled with the madness that is the American Election (and sprinkled with a healthy dose of OCD) --- has caused this poor Canuck to gone done lose his mind.

So I’m a non-practicing Zen Buddhist but I was raised Christian. (I left the Church many years ago because of the hypocrisy)

However, I think what is happening right now is some kind of Babylonian type Armageddon sh-t. No lie.

I think Hollywood/Mass Media represents Babylon
I think the Tower of Babylon --- was a Broadcasting Tower
Rather than “stars” in the sky, the bible meant “stars” --- like our Hollywood stars

Maybe when we idolize celebrities (and so many people do) - maybe we are actually giving them power.
I think Magic is real.

And maybe God burned Babylon to the ground because they were f-king little kids

Next:
I think the world is indeed flat – it is a disk and that the section of the Bible that speaks of a filament (a barrier) around earth is also true. The bible says that this barrier separates us from WATER – the ocean of the Universe. Please just hear me out:

From Bible:

Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day.

So if Space is actually a vast ocean. (Not a Vacuum) God only knows what that makes the Sun?

As a brief aside: Does anyone here remember that very famous NASA UFO Undocking video, it had to do with a tether I think? (My memory is awful) --- But anyways, you could clearly see what looked like Jellyfish swarming around the piece that had undocked. (NASA claimed it was space debris, but it really did look like Jellyfish.)

Here it is:

And Check out this one. Entitled: WEIRD JELLYFISH GOOGLE EARTH UFO MATCH EXACTLY!! BIOLOGICAL UFO RESEMBLES CROP CIRCLE!! 8/9/2016

And there's tons more on youtube!
--
This is from Wikeleaks:
Wikileaks Podesta Emails UFO Video

And MOST IMPORTANTLY
Let’s not forget Pepe --- as many of us know, he is the beloved mascot for Donald Trump and for the Disenfranchised everywhere

This is Pepe’s origin story lol:
(It will blow your mind!)

The Truth About Pepe The Frog and The Cult of KEK

If Pepe is real, he is on our side. You want to know why? Because back in September, Hillary actually declared this Adorable Frog Meme -- An Enemy of the State!

What do you guys think? Should I make an appointment with my Doctor tomorrow or are all of these coincidences getting to be too much?

edit on 7-11-2016 by OwenandNoelle because: Praise be to Pepe

edit on 7-11-2016 by OwenandNoelle because: hehe and I can't spell armageddon

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Dont worry . 30 minutes after the nukes fly it will all be over .

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

Thank's VengefulGhost --- I'm thinking it's going to come from the sun

Oh God and there's a Blood Moon coming on November 14th. This is just too much. I'm feeling very fragile right now. lol

edit on 7-11-2016 by OwenandNoelle because: to add value

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Sept. 23, 2017. Sign of the Woman. Look it up. It happens on the Feast of Trumpets -- the feast where no one knows the day or hour when it will begin.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

I would make that appointment with your doctor post-haste my friend. Quite a number of your thought processes indicate pathology.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Fair enough, I'm going make a tally lol. Those who think I'm having a psychotic break versus those who agree this can't be any crazier then some of our World Leaders and Elite being involved in a Satanic Paedophile Cult

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Thank you very much for recommendation ketsuko! I'm reading up on it now. Terrifying! I wanted more people to say I was insane, but when I heard that FBI people are calling Hillary (who we find out is a practicing Satanist) the embodiment of the anti-Christ, I start getting nervous.

So do you think we've been in 'end times' for a few years now? Also, Do you by chance have any theories on what the Sun and Planets are?
edit on 7-11-2016 by OwenandNoelle because: To make legible (hopefully)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

Well, I'm not a flat earther. I'll just state that one outright. I think they are what they are.

I don't think Hillary is the anti-Christ either. I do think she's a very evil person. I have been referring to her as someone a lot like the whore of Babylon which seems apt given all the behind the scenes bribery and pay to play we know that has carried on with her so-called charity.

I heard someone on YouTube liken her to the Jezebel spirit.

If we are coming up on the end, given the lack of the US in prophecy, it is highly possible that she does win. Certainly, I cannot see how the US isn't involved in the events of the end without being in some way incapacitated. Of course, there are more ways than having an evil leader to destroy this country, too.

I certainly don't know. I do think we live in interesting times and that is a powerful curse.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle
Fair enough, I'm going make a tally lol. Those who think I'm having a psychotic break versus those who agree this can't be any crazier then some of our World Leaders and Elite being involved in a Satanic Paedophile Cult

We certainly appear to be living in the twilight zone. I think you are reading too much ATS, and linking too many things together.

But I Can agree with Armageddon. I believe we are on the verge of something epic. Hopefully we can get there by destroying Babylon without destroying the planet.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join