It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Delirious Donald Just Can't Help Himself

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
OP always triggers folks, it's great to see the ad hom attacks right out of the gate.

"Get a job," lol, all you guys have are insults.

I will not be voting this year because of the Idiocracy on both sides of the aisle.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Perjury

Get a life. Loser

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
If anyone is Delirious, its the OP. He spams this forum with anti-Trump rhetoric 24/7. I wonder if he even has a life. He probably lives in his parents basement.

He actually used to be an intelligent person with just a little bit skewed version of reality. As of late, he has drowned himself in the kool-aid and re-emerged as an idiot. I blame the zombies. he got bit.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!!

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!!

We should discuss it in 4 years from now.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!!

Hahahahahaha

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!!

but you had so much to say before tonight I'm at least glad to see a few of you guys still posting. i thought after all you had said and all the defending and deflecting you had done for the (almost) queen that you would go on hiatus. You shoould turn cnn on they are blaming comey and russia as I type!

(post by eatdatcrow removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Speaking of electric chair and Donald Trump brings to mind the 5 innocent “ Central Park 5” black teenagers at the time Trump wanted to execute them who later turned out to be completely innocent and got millions from NYC in a lawsuit and still wont acknowledge they are innocent despite clear DNA evidence.

Or how about hilary's rape case concerning the rape of a 12 year old girl of which she defended the rapist and kept him out of prison and we have Hilary on tape laughing about it and admitting that she knew he did it. Not to mention that she pulled one of the most unusually aggressive moves in that case in order to win it, a move that surprised judge and jury.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!!

but you had so much to say before tonight I'm at least glad to see a few of you guys still posting. i thought after all you had said and all the defending and deflecting you had done for the (almost) queen that you would go on hiatus. You shoould turn cnn on they are blaming comey and russia as I type!

I haven't changed any of my opinions.

For those who chose Trump, enjoy your choice. I still think it's a terrible choice. Guess we'll find out.

edit on 9-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
We don't want to live with Somalians. Trump wasn't spouting some out of touch nonsense like you believe. Trump was talking to the average Minnesotan who wants nothing to do with Somalians. Take your assumption somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Ok I have absolutely nothing to say about trump nothing to say about Hillary at the moment. And I definitely don't mean to include any humor if my tone happens to read as if I were.

I just have one observation and maybe it can be cleared up even. The creating threads trying to attack, insult, undermine, question, accuse or defame Donald Trump has officially become nothing at all short of pathological. Its no fun to poke back anymore even. Im truly at a loss for words as far as how to approach this anymore, how to respond, I just don't know. However, I fear what might happen if the obsession were to get any deeper. Lets just hope the compulsive behavior simply ceases now that it is all over. Its too bad some people can't tell when a healthy political participation has crossed the line into infatuation or unhealthy 24-7 preoccupation.

I feel l am witnessing a mental state comparable metaphorically to the end of Thelma and Louise (but Louise is both Donald Trump and reality) and Trumps picture, scissored into the shape of a heart with a stick figure with a nametag in crayon drawn onto the picture next to him, is flapping in the wind on the visor and a hand reaches for the gear shift as he turns to the passenger seat and tells the apparition, "lets keep going! Yea, lets not stop lets just keep on going and going and..."

Lets hope that isn't the case and its a new day from here on out.
edit on 11/9/2016 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I think its better than hillary

fair enough donald might not have the whole politics diplomacy down
but he knows business and America is a big business

also he is supposedly pals with putin and china
so no world war 3
also you cant make money for america if americans are all dead ,
no americans means no wall building and no workers in factories

Donald wants to make money and he can do that if he is smart
he will 180 the foreign policy hopefully and focus all that war budget on infrastructure
whilst at the same time being pals with russia and china to secure future deals.

I cant see it being all that bad , if he loves america and the american way of life then preserving that is his
primary function , you cant make money in business if there is no competition and no market to sell products in.

I think Donald will shock some people at his ability to lead.

time shall tell , anyway can it get any worse than GW Bush

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Well look on the bright side now you will have time to do more productive things than bashing Trump 24/7..

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

Well look on the bright side now you will have time to do more productive things than bashing Trump 24/7..

But he won, now it'll be a full-time job.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

99% of your posts since Jun 2015 have been about trump. Nearly 3 posts a week for a year.

Are you going to be OK?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Give it a rest AD...maybe you should reflect for half a second n why millions of Americans don't care about your DNC talking points. Seriously. Stop and at least try to see the world from the view of 50% of the rest of this country.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Wrong Again - Trump Wins.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You had the choice of:

A rich idiot or a corrupt poorly old woman.

What else could you do... Really?

Thanks for voting trump you guys. Life just got way more interesting.
edit on 9-11-2016 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join