It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's 7:30 pm CST

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So where exactly is this election ending information that has been talked about?

It's getting a tad bit late for any ground breaking news, especially considering the fact that Wikileaks could release all of the 33000 deleted emails and it wouldn't make a bit of difference at this point.

Game over.
edit on R342016-11-07T19:34:43-06:00k3411Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R352016-11-07T19:35:17-06:00k3511Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If people are still waiting for anything earth-shattering & game-breaking at this point, they're bigger gullible dumbasses than they accuse others of being.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Never really had much faith there would be a game changer.
Hoped like all get out, but doubted it could happen.
I can only hope and pray that the American people keep her out of office tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
At this point, with so many early votes already in the can, the only thing anyone could hope to accomplish is some kind of constitutional crisis.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
What in God's name do you want!

Do you need the entire West coast to fall off into the ocean.

Making millions of $$$ from pay to play.

Control of the media!

Distributing classified material to all and sundry.

What does it take!

There has been enough divulged to easily make people angry and start using their Second Amendment rights.

What more do you need to get off your collective couches!

Jeez, you don't want much do ya!

Whatever happened to the American people!

P

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
That was a hoax.

It was just a screenshot made up by some attention seeker, it was never actually posted on wikileak's twitter.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Piecemeal dumps from hackers, though, don't make for good credibility no matter the veracity. If you have damning evidence, you don't drop a little here & there with continued promises of heavier damage coming that never materializes. You mirror the hell out of it, and dump it all at once like a madman.
edit on 11/7/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
That was a hoax.

It was just a screenshot made up by some attention seeker, it was never actually posted on wikileak's twitter.

Ah, I wasn't aware it was a hoax post. Ignore my previous post in this case then, no heavy stuff coming, period.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

What? So it is their fault because you don't like the way they sent it?

Really?

The information is all there. The contents have never been denied!

It is like saying, "Jeez! I ordered the damn time machine from yahoo and guess what... they delivered it to the back porch. I wanted them to deliver it to the front porch. Well, I am so upset, I will send it back and make them deliver it properly!

P

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
And this right here is the problem

We have a candidate that we have verified documented proof of corruption, cash for favour, talking down about the American public, manipulating the media, even admitting to having a public/private opinion.
All of that is 100% true and if I was to write up the stuff were 50%-99% sure of Id need another 2 posts.

How pathetic has the average person become if what is verified already isnt considered groundbreaking and she is still considered electable

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
You don't even need to argue.
Just post this and shrug.

www.law.cornell.edu...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

yes one would think so. but they made sure that the words no intent were used when saying they would not file charges.
someone knows what those words meant.

edit on 8-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Yep just like slick willie slid on what the meaning of is is.

2nd

top topics

join