It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

maybe she's not so bad

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
It's sad to see the democrats have put this person up as a candidate for the highest office in the land...

When did the liberals abandon their support for the working class folks?

Why did they turn their backs to their voting block and bow down to the BIG money....

I hope, and pray that we can get back to discussing minor differences of policy from the left / right perspective....

Globalism isn't an option for a Liberty loving nation....

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jtoj123
I may have been wrong about Hillary also. I could have sworn she was the Whore of Babylon. Now I am not so sure as it was written - “And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.”

And straight from Bill's mouth.

"They went to all this trouble to say she had staged what was a terrible concussion that required six months of very serious work to get over," he said. "It's something she never low-balled with the American people, never tried to pretend it didn't happen."

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtoj123
It might be only because i have a strong disliking for Trump but I have started to like Hillary a little and am thinking she might not be so bad. There's a good chance I am wrong but I am going to give her a little benefit of doubt and see how she does as president. Do you guys think there is any chance she is not so bad and if not how can you or any of us know when any information we have to base our opinions is likely to be biased.

www.scarymommy.com...

I ended up voting independent. I just couldn't vote for her because of the recent email investigations. It brought up too much element of doubt in me. I was planning on voting for her up till the last day and then I changed my mind. That means I've voted independent since Gore. I hope she wins because I know the only other one is Trump. And he makes me want to wake up because it has to be a nightmare. I just can't believe someone like Trump is a nominee for president--esp in one of the primary parties. His experience and behavior are misplaced and non-presidential. I kept asking myself "Is that the example we want our kids to follow?" No it isn't.

If I couldn't vote independent I'd vote for her, so there's that.

I know the independents can't win and I know their policies would never fly, but I just feel like we need more options and by supporting independents I'm doing my part ensuring they stick around.

Another thing is my state's electorate goes to Hillary without question. I don't live in a swing state. Voting for her wouldn't change anything other than adding a tiny percentage to the popular vote.

Regaridng Trump again, I like this:

edit on 11/8/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Um, yes, she is that bad. That is kind of the whole fear of the election. Is no matter who gets in, there really is no "lesser" of evils here. That both Trump and Clinton are too dangerous for the presidency, for different reasons.

Hillary's voting record, past actions, demeanor, and overall record tell me she is going to be "That Bad". I'm prepared either way.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join