It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011, Huffington Praised Wikileaks-- We Are All Drowning In Spin & Smokescreens and Lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Given that wiki leaks just nailed Huffington, I wonder if that loving feeling is gone. Considering she was used by the DNC to echo their message with out any conflicts (of course).

Back in 2011, Huffington praised Wikileaks, saying:

“If I ruled the world, my first goal would be to make it easier to cut through to the facts. At the moment, we are all drowning in spin, smokescreens and lies. Those who perpetrated the two biggest policy disasters of the past ten years—the Iraq war and the financial crisis—could not have pulled their work off without a lack of transparency. So greater transparency would be at the top of my agenda..The internet has already shown great promise in cutting through spin. YouTube, Twitter, email, and turbocharged search engines have made it easier to expose our leaders’ distortions. But if I were in charge, I’d go much further to protect the rights of disclosure and free speech on the internet, and challenge the press—particularly in America—to break its addiction to faux objectivity.”
wearechange.org...

edit on 7-11-2016 by seasonal because: spacing

edit on 7-11-2016 by seasonal because: source

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Nah the millenials and lazy will continue supporting the welfare state cause they drank the koolaid, are all in debt and want the last of us working gen x to pay their way.They love them some Huffing and puffington post owned by rich socialites that wont invite any of their video game playing city hall marching butts to the party
edit on 7-11-2016 by BlueJacket because: eta

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Nah the millenials and lazy will continue supporting the welfare state cause they drank the koolaid, are all in debt and want the last of us working gen x to pay their way.They love them some Huffing and puffington post owned by rich socialites that wont invite any of their video game playing city hall marching butts to the party

I think you may underestimate the anger under the skin of the average millennial. They refuse to work for the a$$holes I would (gen x). You treat them like you treated their parents, middle finger is their mantra. Will they do extra work, nope, why? It will just make the boss look good and in the end the millennials feel they will get canned anyway. They have seen it all before.
Corp America can reap what they have sown.

new topics

join