It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

When Clinton wins

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Dr. Evil, is that you???

When, if, she is elected, the world will, probably, maybe, go on much as it has before.
edit on 11/7/2016 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'll be looking for a job, filling out resumes, and hoping to get a crew job on a show. It was great and very, very rewarding working for our local Republicans in their media pool during this election. My Republican friends have shown grace and style thru out this election cycle. Much more than the majority of conservative ATS members.

Union Proud, Union Strong.....

www.iatse-intl.org...
www.sagaftra.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Good luck!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Start up the tractor and begin a fallout shelter,far too close to Oak Ridge to be without one when the war starts

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: defiythelie

Get ready for 50% inheritence tax so once I finish payin off my farm, my poor daughter will have to pay 50% inheritance tax, that she wont be able to afford, unless I win the lottery. then the greedy banks that fund Hillary can take it all, put up rentals and keep on screwing the people...sound good?

Set up a Trust.

Give to those that you wish to inherit while you are still alive. Just let them know there will be a slight delay in them taking actual possession.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

She has got to win, that's the only way they can cover their tracks. If the trouble starts it will start in New York, as the NYPD have kept copies of the files that they would have used for a prosecution. I would guess, their would be very few people left to declare impeachment proceeding's. That would require an independent Judiciary. So my thoughts are, their have been left very few options. We could be left with a shoot out between the good guys and the bad guys, within government departments. Something smells to high heaven.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
If Clinton wins Ill get very rich, I make money from fraud and abuse through the banking industry, perfectly legal work. If Trump wins ill just be happy to see Liberals cry, I vote Trump, if Hillary wins who cares, either way, Hillary is screwed after this election win or lose. Hillary will ALWAYS be known as and will go down in HISTORY as the most corrupt president ever, but she wont be president .
edit on 7-11-2016 by beeeyotch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Counting down to the inevitable war with Russia. That and punching any Hillary supporter who advocates said war. I figure anyone who wants to drop bombs ought to be able to take a right hook to the jaw.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Should Clinton be announced as the winner Tuesday night, I expect that things will get even uglier prior to the vote of the Electoral College and will continue to be filled with acid until about 21 December when people will redirect their energies toward the holidays.

After the New Year holiday then, if she is still set to be inaugurated, an entirely new phase of madness will open up and continue on through Inauguration Day and beyond.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Tempter --

Thank you again for supporting Donald Trump for President. Just a reminder that if you encounter any problems casting a ballot or if you witness any disruptions at a polling location please call our Voter Assistance Hotline at (844) 332-2016. You can also report any of these incidents on-line at:

www.donaldjtrump.com...

Team Trump-Pence

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

Hillary will ALWAYS be known as and will go down in HISTORY

Settle down, Nostradamus.

as the most corrupt president ever, but she wont be president .

So which is it?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Now that Trump has won, what are you going to do OP?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xBRINGxONx2012xAs for me I will grin from ear to ear for a few weeks,shoot my guns,and read my bible and thank god there won`t be a president Clinton!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ohh looks like I need to cook up a new batch of pies. Havent got enough left to go around for everyone in this thread.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join