It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

When Clinton wins

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie
A thought experiment.

When Clinton wins what is everyone at ATS going to do if anything?

Are you going to fight it? Claim it was rigged? Start a civil war? Go on with your lives or plan for the futrue?

It is up to you, what is your actions you chose to take?

IF Clinton wins, God forbid...

Say a prayer for my country, that maybe next time people will realize the folly of their choices.

Start prepping. Start finding loopholes to keep as much of my money as I can.

Make sure my son's private school does not adopt common core or be forced to align with federal standards. If that fails, probably need to look into homeschool.

And be prepared to tell all the useful idiot "We tried to warn you" ad nauseum.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Maybe I'll move to Mexico.
Since Hillary would let them all come to the US, it will be pretty empty there, and land will be cheap.
It will certainly be safer there after all the criminals come to the US.

I won't live in a country ruled by that evil thing.
If I am forced to, I will make it my mission in life to support impeachment.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Cry, scream, repeat. Honestly though. It is rigged. Elections have been rigged for years. It's actually something almost everyone on ATS was in agreement on until this election. Now, even on this site, this election has changed things.

I don't support either of them and will not vote for either of them. I will vote 3rd party but the media and Feds are already setting things up just in case Trump wins. All over the place today are warnings of how they are worried there will be hacks and outside influences, Russia and all that. Russia hasn't done anything they have been blamed for. It was all inside leaks.

But they have conditioned everyone so if it looks like Trump is going to win, all they have to do is say Russia hacked and manipulated our election and it's null and void. The fix is in, as it is every 4 years. Something most people on ATS believed until recently.
edit on 7-11-2016 by awhispersecho because: for fun

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: kurthall

what a foolish comment, Hillary invaded 5 countries...you must be in college

If you really think HRC single handedly invaded 5 countries you are ignorant, and perhaps should go to college

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Is she still planning to attack Iran? that video of her's saying that if elected for president, she will do just that. The way she says it, cold man, cold!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Dear President-Elect:

Please accept my warm congratulations on your victory and my best wishes for your success as you prepare to take up the responsibilities and challenges of your high office.

As you embark upon your new responsibilities, I wish to assure you and the people of America of the continued friendship and sympathetic interest of the Conspiracy Thinkers and Disenfranchised.

I look forward to working with you not only to develop closer relations between our worlds but also to concert our efforts in the cause of peace and self determination of all peoples.

Sincerely,

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

yeah buddy I finished my Masters in 1993 you?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Maybe I'll move to Mexico.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
GO to work since work nights. Read the boards laugh that no matter who wins someone is going to moan and whine. After I will get off work start cussing all the way home during my 45 minutes it take to get home. Start packing for vacation for a week and forget about the whole election.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
hold on, get strapped in tight.... With HRC 'IN' that translates to all the Biblical Judgements/ Seals/Trumpets/ Bowls/ Vials/ Thunders/ Plagues... along with Mystery Babylon getting burnt up in One Hour by the weapon-of-Indignation (from either Russia or Islam)...

Her rain-of-destruction will take maybe 6 months to get ramped up... which is ~180 days....so all youse that put her in office got a extra 80 days of life extension from her promised first 100 days promise to bring in 550% more war refugees from the middle east Sunni Jihad theater & station them in select sanctuary cities (future no-go zones)

S- Nation under the HRC+Huma regime (S stands for Sharia)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

When Trump doesn't win, I'm going to rejoice alongside my family (with the exception of my dad).

Afterwards, enjoy all the comedic talk shows that respond to all of Trump's post-losing comments.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Regardless of which wins I'll watch the inevitable outcome of the country ripping itself apart. Or another way to put it. I'm going to have a beer and watch it all burn.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Laugh

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Perfect! Here's another good one . Just imagine that the ships on either side are the Trump and Hillary camps and the one in the middle is America.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Go back to building my orbital death laser to blackmail the world into making me emperor.

Seems like a productive use of my time.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Before or after I drink heavily...

Before probably go on a long run so I am dog tired..

then crack open a nice bottle of scotch... and toast the death of my nation....especially if the dems get total control.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Will your uniforms have skulls on it or the DNC happy face?
Always was amused at those pretentious SS uniforms,NOT at all like the "EMBRACE the Frump" Americans...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Go on with my life, and plan for my future.

Clinton in the White House is going to be very predictable. She will, from the get go, attempt to show the world how big her balls (metaphorically, of course) are. Being the first woman President she'll be on the receiving end of many a hairy eyeball and challenges. This goes without saying, or should. She'll do what she feels necessary to prove she's got the cajones (again, metaphorically...) for the job. Which is kinda scary...

I've made no secret of the fact I don't like her. Never have. Never will. If she is, in fact, elected President tomorrow, I will wish her well, and hope she does well, but won't be expecting it.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

When Trump doesn't win, I'm going to rejoice alongside my family (with the exception of my dad).

Afterwards, enjoy all the comedic talk shows that respond to all of Trump's post-losing comments.

I'm with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join