It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

What Have You Learned This Election Cycle?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: introvert

Man you are one of the biggest offenders. Its hard to take you seriously at all. As long as folks like you are mixed in the discussion its going to be a mess.

Can't entertain dissenting opinion, huh?

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

It is rare that elitists are actually elite, and that rings true in your condescending words and feigned superiority.

It's sad that you consider honesty and logic to be an elitist trait. It is only condescending to those that find themselves to be inferior. That complex is not a burden I am forced to bear.

And Hillary believes in her head that she's honest too. Thus you lefties sit on your high horse and judge everyone else.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
this 2016 president election cycle has shown me that the 4th Reich is in full blossom and has a mesmerized population majority who are accepting full allegiance to the Elites in charge...

shades of ... and Echo's of .... pre-war Germany

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Logarock

Man you are one of the biggest offenders. Its hard to take you seriously at all. As long as folks like you are mixed in the discussion its going to be a mess.

Can't entertain dissenting opinion, huh?

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

It is rare that elitists are actually elite, and that rings true in your condescending words and feigned superiority.

It's sad that you consider honesty and logic to be an elitist trait. It is only condescending to those that find themselves to be inferior. That complex is not a burden I am forced to bear.

And Hillary believes in her head that she's honest too. Thus you lefties sit on your high horse and judge everyone else.

It's not a high horse when the bar is set so low.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Propaganda bull#?

That's rich for an avatar on Above Top Secret. You certainly won the Deny Ignorance trophy.

You prove my point.

Where is your logically-based argument to counter mine?

Your argument is emotional, irrelevant bull#.

Actually I created the argument. Karl Rove = Podesta. Along with their ties to the movers and shakers of their "team" set upon the stage.

It's the same tale ( from Bush now Clinton ) told by an idiot full of sound and fury signifying nothing.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Rosinitiate

I do not fall in to the two party designation. I'm not voting for either, but it should not stop me from speaking about my thoughts in regards to the extremes the Right has gone, compared to the Left.

There is a difference.

A fair and honest look at extremes the two sides have gone to clearly points to the left as primary offender. Ok on that we don't agree and you would have that as myself being unable to comprehend and you can. What it really is as has been pointed out, your simply hacking and propagandizing with and for damage control.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

It's sad that you consider honesty and logic to be an elitist trait.

What's tragic here, is that you truly believe you're a voice of honesty and logic.

You can't look beyond your err when this is what you believe.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

It's not the same tale.

a reply to: Logarock

A fair and honest look at extremes the two sides have gone to clearly points to the left as primary offender. Ok on that we don't agree and you would have that as myself being unable to comprehend and you can. What it really is as has been pointed out, your simply hacking and propagandizing with and for damage control.

No clue what the even means.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
The corruption is far worse, than even my most fever induced nightmares ever conjured up...

Also that the brainwashing that has been done to condition people to vote against the other guy is far stronger than I thought possible.

Yes and at this rate and level one could put themselves in harms was speaking out against it. These folks are in power and plan to keep it. They wont hesitated to destroy any way they need to.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SignalMal

It's sad that you consider honesty and logic to be an elitist trait.

What's tragic here, is that you truly believe you're a voice of honesty and logic.

You can't look beyond your err when this is what you believe.

I did not say I was the "voice of honesty and logic".

See what I mean? You are projecting out of political partisanship.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Sure you did. Are you not aware of this?

I'm curious. To which party do you imagine I am aligned with?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Than why is everyone always chasing their tail?
edit on 7-11-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SignalMal

Sure you did. Are you not aware of this?

What does party have to do with it?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Many thanks, one and all, for proving my point with such illuminating humility, grace and integrity.

It seems that polite political discourse is as elusive as a genuine Bigfoot sighting.

Someone kindly wake me when this farce is over.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Partisanship

I'd rather not further comment.

You take care.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Sadly I learned that half my people are traitors and would elect ANOTHER corrupt politician out of spite. They are not mine or anyones people, but their own individually.

That half of us have no stomach for hard choices and would lay down and die for a second more of easy existence no matter how bitter and prolonged the agony that follows is.

That they lack truth in the noblest sense. Are blind and consider themselves above others in so much as they can put them down.

That the common man has no allies but each other and verily, he must fight for even the simplest justice like it was his end in that moment, every time.

That perhaps there is no solution from within the system and that we deserve violence and the strong making what is right.

Our society and civilization is doomed.

edit on 11 7 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

From a kiwi perspective (sorry if it's too honest):

I learned :
- that you are most definitely no longer The United States of America. That's sad. I know it's been a while actually, but this is the first time it's made people really pay attention. Better late than never, right?
- that most? (some?) Americans really are generally 'strange' and apathetic
- your religions have too much control over political machinations
- your entire system of Justice, Investigation et al is both silly and frightening, but definitely rotten to the core. That's also sad. (Especially in light of the whole K.C 'saga')
- you're inching ever closer to civil war (not just the conspiracy stuff) but true civil war at some level. Sad.
- that I've really got to do my research these days to get the 'truth' - nutjobs were friendlier back in my day ;-)
- that I actually care more about you guys than I realised :-) And I think I can happily speak for many Kiwi's at least.
- that I'm girlishy proud of the many of you who are now AWAKE and bring all this stuff to light now that so many more of us are online :^D
- that so many people think that your election is so freakin' WEIRD and fcked up that many who would never have care are seeing things like pathological liar bubble to the surface

But anyway, the sun will still rise and the planet will still turn (omg a balloon!)

Peace
V

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You said:

You are projecting out of political partisanship

He/She asked:

To which you asked:

What does party have to do with it?

I guess you've just shown why, when someone is calling others' "morons", criticizing their "reading comprehension", and the like, it pays to consider the source.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: VaticNZ

I'll agree that the intent of separate powers and checks and balances has been largely lost in the plot so to speak. Thanks for sharing.

P.S. What is a Kiwi?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: VaticNZ

I'll agree that the intent of separate powers and checks and balances has been largely lost in the plot so to speak. Thanks for sharing.

P.S. What is a Kiwi?

It's our national flightless bird. Endangered. I call it natural selection personally.
Kiwi - The Bird

Most Americans call Kiwifruit (Or Chinese Gooseberry) Kiwis. Down here, we call ourselves kiwis. It's all very mercator lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join