It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

What Have You Learned This Election Cycle?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
On the eve of election day I got a little introspective. I wanted to share some of the prominent lessons I've learned and would like to hear yours.

There is no doubt that we will all learn something tomorrow, but on this day before, I would like to see what minds have been molded, changed or just completely shut out.

*Clinton and her staunch supporters feel they are above other humans. They need to direct them, guide them, change
their thoughts and behaviors to be in line with theirs, otherwise they are deplorable. Humans are not property.

*Staunch Trump supporters are willing to compromise their own beliefs no be inline with his narrative. You can disagree with his behavior.

*The level of corruption is much deeper than I thought. I truly believed (stop laughing) that the struggle in the us vs them started ABOVE the FBI. I've learned it is not, they are indeed complicit.

*There are more people than I realized that love free stuff, who pays for it is of no consequence.

*ISIS is not as big of a threat to the US as the media would like to portray. However, their influence is growing. Also that influenced is pushed forward by our own government.

*The DNC has horrible network security!

There's more but...lets move on shall we.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I have learned that we all just want things to be better no matter what side we are on.

There is power in that

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
That if your corrupt enough you too can be president .

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Clinton and her staunch supporters feel they are above other humans

Yeah, I've learned that, but I've also learned they aren't. I never realized how despicable progressives actually are. Thanks for that ATS

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I have learned that the average US citizen is dumber than I expected, so we're doomed.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I learned you can break the law and not be charged with anything as long as there wasn't any "intent" and your name is Clinton.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This election cycle has caused me to lose what little faith I had left in the criminal justice system.

I truly feel we have strayed away from the rule of law.

Sad times for our nation.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Perhaps your right. I've still a theory that we've not yet seen the last of HRC in the national spotlight regarding crime.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have learned what I think I always knew, that American's are stupid and love to bury their head in the sand.
Also that we are doomed.
edit on 11/7/2016 by WhoDat09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I've learned that if you lie, cheat, steal, well enough. . . you can become president.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
That the DNC is not above pulling crap they call other countries out for.

That Trump and Bernie's popularity is a sign that the current political order is on the way out, and the major parties will either have to embrace the change, or die.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I learned about the LEFT'S corruption ...NOW let's see what the RIGHT is hiding...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
- That the Media is a bigger threat to America than ISIS.

- That the corruption goes so deep I am no longer sure that America was ever the land of the free or if we've been controlled right out of the gate in 1776.

- That globalists tend to ignore culture clashes and just hope everyone will get along

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

It has taught me that the corruption in Government is 10 times more than I thought the American people would ever accept (even Progressives, Surprise, no, the State is their God and ethics are dead).

The MSM is the DNC. Their is zero integrity left, no journalism, just collusion for the "party" interest.

Howard Dean dropped out of the race for making a "funny noise" when he got excited, we now have blatant criminal corruption fully accepted as long as the "agenda" progresses forward.

We have 4 Progressives running for office. The Libertarian and Republican parties have both failed.

No matter who "wins" tomorrow, a Progressive will be in office. Nationalist Progressive or Globalist Progressive.

I now can say without a doubt that the Progressives have won. We now are living in the Jerry Springer show and racing even lower as fast as possible.

Now it is time to prepare for the inevitable collapse of the insane asylum that is now the dominant culture.
edit on 7-11-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't think it's the quantity over the quality here. Quite a track record, no?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Surely we are headed for an OTSS scenario, that is if we can remain sovereign.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
How to hate.

Any other answer anyone gives is a lie.

IMHO.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I have learned that Hillary supports and enables pedophilia, is probably involved in it herself personally, and has known for a long time that John Podesta is a practicing pedophile whom she is okay with. She and her husband are serial killers of over 10,000 children in Haiti who all died as a direct result of the actions of the negligence, greed, and criminal incompetence of the people working for the Clinton Foundation.

And I have learned that Hillary supporters who continue supporting her, are also okay with the pedophilia and child trafficking associated with the Clinton's and people who work for Hillary that are known and previously convicted pedophiles.

And this makes me sick.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I've learned that Hillary is even more of a slimeball than I originally thought.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

I learned you can break the law and not be charged with anything as long as there wasn't any "intent" and your name is Clinton.

hmm.....you might want to look up what happened when a senior white house official outed a covert CIA agent, and imperiled dozens of other agents and their network of contacts, and there wasn't so much as an investigation, or even a slap on the wrist. but, that involved the bush white house, so no problem.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join