It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You never know what you're missing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
About 8 years ago my family was having a little BBQ in our suburban backyard. As we were cleaning up my father looks up in the sky and some how notices these 2 white specs. These were extremely high up, I'd say at least 40,000 feet. The two white specs would go about a random cycle of movements pretty much directly above us. After a few minutes we counted about 13 of these white specs. We watched for about 5 more minutes before they began disappearing. There were 8 witnesses including neighbours. Any ideas as to what this could be?

The other point is that these were barely visable, they were so small. You never know what might be above you right now.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Daylight meteor shower perhaps?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I have taken photographs of these white dots a few times over lake Ontario I usually don't see them until I upload the pic's to my computer. I have know idea what they are.

LOL I just noticed you are from Toronto I live in Burlington just off Lakeshore. about 1/4 mile from the lake.

[edit on 25/1/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm banking on seagulls.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I don't know what it is does anyone else think it's a seagull, there is a blow up in the first picture, and the 3rd picture was another ocasion

Taken about a month ago

Taken in June 2004

blow up

[edit on 25/1/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
looks like it could be a satellite or the international space station.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
looks like it could be a satellite or the international space station.

I think they are to low to be from the ISS or a Satellite

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
That's some very interesting stuff, Sauron. I think that the ones I saw were higher up than those in the pictures. The other thing about mine is that it started with 1 object then gradually turned into 13 making random patterns.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by slink
...Any ideas as to what this could be?

Google the words "orbs" and "spheres," and amongst the results you will find quite a few references to sightings that sound similar in many regards to what you have described.

Also visit www.nuforc.org and sort their databse of sightings by shape. Glance through the 1,600+ reported sightings spheres as well as the 1,700+ reported sightings of oval-shaped objects. You are sure to find more reports which may remind you of your experience.

top topics

join