It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Where is the big reveal regarding Clinton?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
HIllary Clinton in a radio interview just said " I was just a little bit befuddled by the whole process" regarding the FBI investigation.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Exactly! What the Hell would it take for people to realise that Clinton is not only bad for American way of life but the world as a whole.
Do you run a country as a business to help it out?
Or do you use your country to help your business out?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You are an idiot...Hillary is a DOUCHE BAG....hopefully she DIES of natural causes REAL SOON!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: lithographyman
You are an idiot...Hillary is a DOUCHE BAG....hopefully she DIES of natural causes REAL SOON!!!

No, you are ignorant or oblivious to all of the reasons Dirty Donald should not be in office! Trumps need to be President is driven by his own narcissistic nature not because he wants to make America Great again!!!

I bet when Hilary wins, he will not even be man enough to concede

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad

Believe me...Im with you...but I straddle the fence so much my behind has splinters. May I comment on something you said? You said (rightly so):

"If Clinton wins I do believe we are in danger of some sort of war, whether that be a cold war or physical war with Russia...."

Its Trump who doesnt care about our dead and dying military, knows more about ISIS than the military leaders, says "why cant we use nukes...why have them?" He's also said he's blow them all the hell up. Ok...now, again...Im not supporting either of these "choices"...and Ive been voting since Viet Nam days.

Hillary is no military marvel or great diplomat...but she did sit in on high level military briefings, and was a diplomat...albeit a questionable one...she is at least aware of high level Security issues with countries Donny boy doesnt because he wasnt privy to them as she was as First Lady, Senator and Secretary of the United States.

Now...that being said...Im sure she's wacko too...but I do think Donny...without the info, tactfullness, diplomacy and inside security info he's not even AWARE of yet...he's gonna piss off a bunch of nutcase foreign leaders who will gladly go after his insults and ideals...let alone his IDEAS....and we're gonna have a bomb dropped, more flying our way....and another whole bunch of young dead American soldiers because of it.

So my friend...I think Hillary is too daft and maybe a bit wary to jump into things without consult from the Generals. Whereas Mr. Wonderful already says he knows more, will take extreme chances and risk the US way before she will.

Hey...either way? Its not WHO gets in and set the missiles flying...but for what reason, and how fast...and how bad. Other countries like Russia and Iran...even Nuts...er..NORTH Korea...are rubbing their hands just waiting....

Being a 1st Responder for FEMA/Homeland Security...Ive always got my bugout bags ready with meds, food, survival and other supplies to hit the road when beeped...but after I vote tomorrow? Im going to the range and buy more ammo....

Thanks much for your reply! Best, MS

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Ask the Clinton campaign.

They are the ones anticipating a "whopper."

The Trump campaign has made no mention of an impending "whopper" but just refers to the dozens of damning emails already released.

Otherwise be more specific about the alleged "big reveal" and who you are referring to as claiming it was impending.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Please be specific about your alleged "promises."

The only promise I have seen from anybody official is the clinton campaign anticipating "a whopper."

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad

Hey chelseadlad? I thought Id send you a second reply of some lyrics that kinda makes a point. MS

Some 'Off to War" lyrics from the last Cold War/Viet Nam era I thought you may find relevant.

Country Joe McDonald and the Fish- "Fixin' to die Rag"* (*not complete, nor in order but stresses the ludacris-ness of either of the candidates starting another war or cold war!)

"Well, come on generals, let's move fast...Your big chance has come at last.
Gotta go out and get those reds...The only good commie is the one who's dead
And you know that peace can only be won, When we've blown 'em all to kingdom come!

Well, come on mothers throughout the land...Pack your boys off to war again (Viet Nam-Russia?)
Come on fathers, don't hesitate...Send 'em off before it's too late.
Be the first one on your block...To have your boy come home in a box!"

God...lets hope neither of us are right!.........MS

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
there was no big revel, but at least now we know which sources are full of crap.fool me once.....

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ummm, OP? How much more evidence do you freaking need? Seriously, that's unbelievable that you would still ask.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

But nothing of substance.

By "substance", you mean something announced by the MSM. But of course, if it were of substance, the biassed MSM would NOT tell the people.

So your comment has no substance.
edit on 8-11-2016 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Sadly they have revealed more than enough information to sink Clinton. But she has the media and the FBI in her pocket, and the low information voters don't care and will still vote for her.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well... the whole issue with the Clinton Foundation will be their biggest head ache, and stop that "I seen something FB".

All the email are there for you to look through with attachments and all. The worst part about the Wikileaks emails is the fact that people who have the slightest lean towards Hillary don't seem to want to look at the emails, although it takes like 1 minute or so to bring it up and comprehend it.

The problems with Clinton Foundation are based on the stuff that they write themselves in mails between eachother, the way the foundation is registered, its tax return compared to what someone like Cheryl Mills is putting down on ink.

You gotta love Cheryl and Doug because they are both so outspoken, unlike Podesta who doesn't seem to say too much on mail. I wonder if he might be the leak himself.....?

Anyways, Doug describes how he's fed up with Chelsea spending charity money on her wedding and daily life and wants Podesta to stop her, Cheryl litterally writes that the Foundation supports Bill Clinton privately ( friends, family, household and finance ).

I can't fit that into a 503(c)(1) foundation...... but I also can't understand how they could not see an issue with that themselves in the first place, seeing both Bill and Hill are disbarred lawers, and they had external lawyers advising them.

Even they get away with this, that will just underline that even the IRS is bought and paid for.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join