It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Where is the big reveal regarding Clinton?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I have read and read that there will be a big reveal that damages Clintons Presidential Campaign beyond belief! Whether that is through wikileaks, anonymous of other influential groups, but yet I have seen nothing.
Don't get me wrong I'm not looking for someone's life to be completely destroyed, I'm am only interested in what has really been going on.
I have read countless threads on here, clicked on many links to emails that supposedly came from Clintons email server but yet this is water off a ducks back.... Strange.
I saw that the FBI went through over 600k emails in 8 days which considering how many seconds there are in 8 days (691k approx) would suggest they spent all of 1 second per email.
I'll be honest I would prefer Trump to win but this thread is not about me justifying my choice.
The thread is about all those claims that were made by various institutions claiming they have "evidence" to say what's really been going on.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad

I've been posting it all day. ONE more left to go...

HILLARY'S LEAKY CAMPAIGN TRAIL - SERIES LIST
The Bernie Sanders Files
The Clinton Foundation / Clinton Global Initiative Files
The Character Witness & Ethics Files
The Collusion / Corruption / Election Rigging Files
The Email Scandals / State Secrets / Benghazi Files
The Al Qaeda / ISIS / Middle East Files
The Lapdog Media Files
The George Soros Files
The Economy & TPP Files
The Racist Sexist Mysoginist Rapist Bigot Files

The problem is its BIG, and as I've always learned, shallow people drown in the deep end.
edit on 7-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

According to somebody who claims to be part of anonymous, they aren't going to post anything themselves they're just going to provide it to others and let them post it. Or not post it. Or post it whenever they feel like it.

Because that makes a ton of sense I guess?

When asked why they couldn't post it themselves when they've posted other things themselves, there was no response (at least not last I checked).

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I've been posting it all day. Two more left to go...

The Bernie Sanders Files
The Lapdog Media Files
The George Soros Files
The Economy & TPP Files
The Social inJustice Files

The problem is its BIG, and as I've always learned, shallow people drown in the deep end.

Props to you for putting it all together. It's been interesting reading and much appreciated.

But what impact has it had on her campaign?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The world wasnt going to end in Dec 2012 either. There never was going to be anything big...and if there was? It didnt happen...and it didnt work...We need to stop believing all the nonsense out there on all of this stuff.

I support neither of these knucklehead-candidates...but I will get behind the winner and try to move my 1% along to help America in some small way.

We all dont have to like the outcome...but it's about time after tomorrow to move on...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

It's that sort of Bull that makes the whole "scandal" less legitimate. I seen something on Facebook.
The FBI found nothing in the emails because Comney found he's own suicide note lol

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think you missed a critical deletion....on the top of one of your "e-mails"....the page show infowars LIVE....I"M SHOCKED!!!!....(yawn)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsealad
I have read and read that there will be a big reveal that damages Clintons Presidential Campaign beyond belief! Whether that is through wikileaks, anonymous of other influential groups, but yet I have seen nothing.

There is nothing, just a lot of crap made up by republicans.

Some post a Gish Gallop of crap, others psychologically project their own fantasies on to others, others believe everything Trump says. Others think 4chan is a valid source. A lot made up to get website hits.

But nothing of substance.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Oh, a video that shows you how to make sure emails aren't fake, you're going to derail the thread IN HERE over that?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

We may not like the outcome of the voters, but it's the outcome of the votes that seriously has me concerned.
These are just my thoughts about a Clinton win. I can't link to sources, as there are plentiful plus its what I think based on what I have read.
If Clinton wins I do believe we are in danger of some sort of war, whether that be a cold war or physical war with Russia.... I'll try to explain.
I think Clinton will try to take an overly harsh stance on Russia and Syria to literally prove a point (I'm not getting into the Russia/Syria thing)
I also think that Clinton will, again, try to prove a point on immigration which may well be the undoing of American way of life.
Ultimately I feel Clinton has very influential "donators" that do not have the World's interests at heart. I'll be honest if I were a billionaire and I donated money to Clinton its not because I'm just a generous guy... I can assure you of that.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Click bait is a valuable tool to many.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Well there's the whole little us on THEIR social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc) vs. Them on Their TV / Radio / Print that emanates their social engineering that has been indoctrinated into everyone they're 'entire lives'. The paid shills & trolls & bots don't help The People any.

Assange had to drag it out the way he did just to keep the stuff in the news for more than a week. I couldn't sum it up on that premise, or even physically, until today. Even the half of the Dem's that saw the emails, and already knew she was bad, still bought all of the conjecture tabloid BS they lapped up from their loving NWO overlords. You can lead a horse to water... but here we're dealing with a Idiocracy populace, half of them already more than half way ready to go full totalitarian.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: chelsealad

There is nothing, just a lot of crap made up by republicans.

Some post a Gish Gallop of crap, others psychologically project their own fantasies on to others, others believe everything Trump says. Others think 4chan is a valid source. A lot made up to get website hits.

But nothing of substance.

Lol. Take the blinders off and read. This is why our country is moving in the direction it is. People can't think for themselves or research anything.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
There have been several that should have landed he in jail. Unfortunately the DOJ and FBI are in the tank and part of a criminal government.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

The Bernie Sanders Files
The Lapdog Media Files
The George Soros Files
The Economy & TPP Files

Uh, no that is not what the OP meant! Tons of ATSR Trump supporters have said OVER AND OVER..."This is it, this is the one that will put her away for good!" nonsense!!!

Like I said I am just starting to laugh now, at these people!!!!!

edit on 7-11-2016 by kurthall because: Add

Hilary can run the country, Donald is EVERY BIT AS CORRUPT as s Hilary, but he has no idea how world politics work.....Hilary is the only choice!

edit on 7-11-2016 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
funny how the phrase "deny ignorance" isn't used anymore on ATS.......maybe too many posters embrace ignorance

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

The Bernie Sanders Files
The Lapdog Media Files
The George Soros Files
The Economy & TPP Files

Props to you for putting it all together. It's been interesting reading and much appreciated.

But what impact has it had on her campaign?

Very little unfortunately, because most of her supporters are shallow.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

The underlying point is there's nothing she could do that would have her loyal minion turn on her. Not even MOUNTAINS of corruption and filth.

I'll bet they all sleep like kittens too.
edit on 7-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Are you kidding? They're "High Information" voters.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Because there is no big reveal. We get promised one daily, but it is more like this:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join