It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth is a Firmanemt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Scientist have now substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build structures of which have no relation to reality.

They would have you believe a creator is ridiculous compared to the idea of the Big Bang where nothing exploded. That's not a misstatement, they believe nothing exploded but yet there was a Big Bang. It's a joke. If they are literally telling you nothing exploded. You might ask. "Why would a one even fix their lips to assert that the statement actually means something exploded." Because they are wandering down rabbit holes of fruitless equations that's why. The only way the elite getaway with destroying our world day in day out past the point of no return is if we believe that there is millions of other planets. They want you to believe you are not intricate, you are not divine, and that your are measly slime on cows butt in the vastness of the Universe.

Genesis 1:6

Then God said, "Let there be a space between the waters, to separate the waters of the heavens from the waters of the earth."

Big corporations continue to pour millions of barrels of waste into the ocean because they can get away with it, simply because the sheeple continue to believe that one day they will have the pleasure of being flown off to 1 of the billions of earth-planets continue to let Mosanto genetically modify natural food because they believe it to be imperfect. hell, people even let this cabal distribute drugs to their kids because they think their kids are imperfect, if your kid doesent like sitting still listening to hours of boring lectures but are always active, happy, trust men when I tell you that it doesn't mean that they have OCD, ADHD etc.. or are in any way imperfect.

There are a very small handful of people who now control earth , and the ordinary person is a slave, including but not limited essentially any person that is not wealthy enough to the point where the entirety of their and their families lives are free, they need not to work. They make more money in a day that what the presents make in a lifetime it's literally fruitless. The slaves are not educated, they're not taught truth but only taught the paperwork and what they need to know, in reality lots of importation is forbidden or the term "classified"

Big Bang theory, the ball earth theory, and evolution is to make you feel as though you are not divine not pertinent, a disgusting small irrelevant insignificant slimy repulsive unpalatable maggot while they parrot around as God.
edit on 7-11-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
LOL ok .... I guess there is no such thing as gravity, or any other laws of physics too, and the stars were just placed by the creator to make the night-sky look cool.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellhound604

Pseudoscience is not needed to know natural laws of physics and buoyancy I never said stars are not real. The same Laws of physics still apply the same on a flat earth model switch theory of gravity for electromagnetism

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Wow,

Flat earth, creation and more - all in one OP!

Well done!

Also pretty sure almost no one is expecting to be saved by "being flown off" to another planet.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
You know what i've always been curious about is when they show a ship 65 miles away yet its still above the horizon.

That always gets me.

Also, although im not sold on flat earth, they do raise good questions and flat earthers have convinced our entire space program is recorded in planes in the higher areas of our atmosphere.

I for sure believe NASA is a hoax.

However.... flat earth?

Not a damn clue.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yet another child left behind....

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TommyD1966

Yeah right. Are you in a cave, many people believe that they will one day colonize earth like planets, hence the reason no one really cares about earth.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

If you get pass the silly ad-hominems and the blinders maybe you see why elitist think you're a babbling idiot.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot
believe it exists Everyone is still circle jerking around Trump but we need to remember we never actually liked him the enemy of our enemy was our friend at the time we have now have people succesful businessman what we used to refer to as globalist it in itself proves Trump has altered a lot of people's perspective the pure hatred of everything the media and politicians have been distracting people with like gender issues and PC will justify anything Trump does only a few will snap out of it you can fool some of the people all the time you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all people all the time we need to remember that Everytime we pay our debts they have to print more money which we then have to repeatedly borrow in never ending motion at interest all over again because there is not enough money to pay the leftover debt thereby increasing the debt everytime The federal reserve is still operational our government still borrows money at interest and the banks are still loaning people money that's not there at interest

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

they believe nothing exploded but yet there was a Big Bang

It's not nothing, you need to learn about a subject before you criticize it.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellhound604
LOL ok .... I guess there is no such thing as gravity, or any other laws of physics too, and the stars were just placed by the creator to make the night-sky look cool.

damn dude. It's OK to blast my secrets all over the Internet. Alright, that's cool.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

If you get pass the silly ad-hominems and the blinders maybe you see why elitist think you're a babbling idiot.

Well that's rude and a nice way to get your point across, throw in some Trump anecdotes and politics and it seals the deal; you're a twat.

edit on 24-12-2016 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
They have a pretty good idea that the Big Bang happened. Won't ever know for sure of course.

They don't know what caused it. But coming up with hypothesis and theories is better than "God did it" such thinking is a road back to the dark ages.

The Big Bang also has nothing to do with the formation of the Earth (or planets in general), which in turn has nothing to do with the origin of life. All different fields of study.

I'm sure NASA cover up a great deal. But the Earth isn't flat. The ancient Greeks figured that out thousands of years ago. Frankly I'm amazed people still believe it.

Evolution is an observed fact of life. It is well beyond being a simple theory at this point.

There is a small group that controls the (western) world though.

1/4. Try better next time.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

a reply to: TommyD1966

Yeah right. Are you in a cave, many people believe that they will one day colonize earth like planets, hence the reason no one really cares about earth.
if a planet harbors life it's earth.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Hellhound604

Pseudoscience is not needed to know natural laws of physics and buoyancy I never said stars are not real. The same Laws of physics still apply the same on a flat earth model switch theory of gravity for electromagnetism

If that were true then that rules out any possibility of a flat earth.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

The big bang theory does not say that nothing exploded in a explosion. It says all matter within the current universe was concentrated within one point which exploded.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
They have a pretty good idea that the Big Bang happened. Won't ever know for sure of course.

They don't know what caused it. But coming up with hypothesis and theories is better than "God did it" such thinking is a road back to the dark ages.

The Big Bang also has nothing to do with the formation of the Earth (or planets in general), which in turn has nothing to do with the origin of life. All different fields of study.

I'm sure NASA cover up a great deal. But the Earth isn't flat. The ancient Greeks figured that out thousands of years ago. Frankly I'm amazed people still believe it.

Evolution is an observed fact of life. It is well beyond being a simple theory at this point.

There is a small group that controls the (western) world though.

1/4. Try better next time.
pure truth every word. I use big bang theory because it does fit even with first action account but nothing certain other than 2 is minimum allowance.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Wow!

Well, contemplate this...religion is merely a mechanism to explain things which mankind does not understand. BUT...(keep reading!)

Now, that may seem cold and harsh, but the reality is mankind will likely never understand 'everything', and because of this God will always exist. Ultimately, the secrets of the Universe and all the laws inside it must have had some divine intervention. If everything was just a happy coincidence then there is no purpose in anything, even intelligent life. Not everything is about physics, but to deny the explanations of proven physics is a fools errand. However, a question never asked can never be answered.

Spirituality isn't about math or physics, but rather about purpose. Science merely puts a more orderly structure to this purpose, boundaries if you will.

Science and physics have reached out quite far into the known universe. We understand a great deal about our universe for hundreds of millions of light years away from our tiny planet, in our tiny solar system, in our tiny galaxy. But the further we look, the less we understand. And somewhere out there is the proverbial (and theoretical) "edge", and this is likely the realm of God. Long, LONG, before we ever get there (which may never happen) there are many mystical and magical things we can observe but have no idea how to explain.

Science and theology can co-exist in the same space (at least in my opinion). After all, many of the great physicists have turned to theology in the end to come to peace with their life long endeavors, and there's a reason.

Perhaps you might want to contemplate this concept.

BTW...the Earth is not flat!

May you find some solace to have a Merry Christmas, even if it is contained in the successes of your own journey and not that of others.

Peace and Goodwill.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Wow!

Well, contemplate this...religion is merely a mechanism to explain things which mankind does not understand. BUT...(keep reading!)

Now, that may seem cold and harsh, but the reality is mankind will likely never understand 'everything', and because of this God will always exist. Ultimately, the secrets of the Universe and all the laws inside it must have had some divine intervention. If everything was just a happy coincidence then there is no purpose in anything, even intelligent life. Not everything is about physics, but to deny the explanations of proven physics is a fools errand. However, a question never asked can never be answered.

Spirituality isn't about math or physics, but rather about purpose. Science merely puts a more orderly structure to this purpose, boundaries if you will.

Science and physics have reached out quite far into the known universe. We understand a great deal about our universe for hundreds of millions of light years away from our tiny planet, in our tiny solar system, in our tiny galaxy. But the further we look, the less we understand. And somewhere out there is the proverbial (and theoretical) "edge", and this is likely the realm of God. Long, LONG, before we ever get there (which may never happen) there are many mystical and magical things we can observe but have no idea how to explain.

Science and theology can co-exist in the same space (at least in my opinion). After all, many of the great physicists have turned to theology in the end to come to peace with their life long endeavors, and there's a reason.

Perhaps you might want to contemplate this concept.

BTW...the Earth is not flat!

May you find some solace to have a Merry Christmas, even if it is contained in the successes of your own journey and not that of others.

Peace and Goodwill.

I'm not trying to kill the mystery cause it does kind of suck. Understanding is not my strong suit. I'm just sharing perspective searching for people like yourself. I'm not trying to force enlightenment or push evolution of man. I would pick up a really cool name of I did though. Thanks

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Big iron on his hip though.

top topics

join