It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

HILLARY'S LEAKY CAMPAIGN TRAIL - The Economy & TPP Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Come and get it! The leakiest campaign trail in US history is now exposed & ready for all to see.

This project was only possible because of everybody involved... from the leaks themselves, to everyone 'at' WikiLeaks, and to all of us who dug in, and helped get thee word out (even the "News" in many cases). If you participated in any of this in productive way you owe yourself a pat on the back. Whether Hillary "wins" or not, we were all a part of history, and this mass collective effort will still yield results for years to come...

I had intended to have this all laid out organized, structured with a bit of narrative, but there just wasn't time for the election. This whole affair is so vast working the images the way I've 'developed', and the 'shrapnel' methods it took to get here was all that could ever be done in time. This is everything I managed to gather up until this morning (still keep an eye out for new materials from todays releases).

Resource links at the end should portal to yet more. Much of this is what did get posted into the Twitter release feeds, and I managed to get in the hard work from our ATS release threads 1-11. And other stuff I gathered along the way the past month. If you open up the personal feeds of many of the Twitter people they probably have more coverage that didn't get tagged into the main feeds, as well. Also have lots of links to ATS threads, and outside articles too.

Please feel free to use these resources to construct your own threads and such moving forward. The entire project was meant to be an ultimate sort of journalistic toolkit.

HILLARY'S LEAKY CAMPAIGN TRAIL - SERIES LIST
The Bernie Sanders Files
The Clinton Foundation / Clinton Global Initiative Files
The Character Witness & Ethics Files
The Collusion / Corruption / Election Rigging Files
The Email Scandals / State Secrets / Benghazi Files
The Al Qaeda / ISIS / Middle East Files
The Lapdog Media Files
The George Soros Files
The Economy & TPP Files
The Social inJustice Files

This guide shows you how to pull up any emails you have in question:

In case you're wondering, I didn't just add anything and everything here. There was quite a bit of vetting as I moved along.

See also some of my other related mega-threads:
*Exclusive MSM Analysis Reveals They Have Gone FULL TABLOID (Trump Tapes vs. WikiLeaks Reveals All)
*The Ties That Bind The Bush & Clinton Crime Family's: The CIA's Global Drug & Jihad Empire
*Entered Into Evidence: The case for the United States v. Hillary Clinton (Paid Riot Squads)
edit on 7-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Wikileaks - Head Of Democratic Party Admits: "The People Are In Despair About How Things Are"

originally posted by: butcherguy
Here is what Donna Brazile says in public:

"Under President Obama, the economy has experienced a record 70 straight months of private-sector job growth. Over 14 million jobs!" Brazile tweeted almost exactly one month before she sent her email to Podesta.

Here is what she says in private:

In an email to Hillary Clinton campaign Chair John Podesta from February 2016, released Friday by WikiLeaks, now-acting chair of the Democratic National Committee Donna Brazile gave a frank and honest assessment of the Obama economy — and it wasn’t good.
“I think people are more in despair about how things are — yes new jobs but they are low wage jobs,” she admits. “HOUSING is a huge issue. Most people pay half of what they make to rent,” she continued.

Such honesty from such a vocal and public cheerleader for the Obama administration is sure to embarrass the White House, and contradicts the official Democratic Party line that Obama is some sort of economy-saving superhero.

Source

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
RELEASE: The Podesta Wikileaks Part 6(almost 2000 new emails)
www.breitbart.com...
Tons of materials in that piece, here's a few snippets:

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Public face/Private face:

> Following up on the conversation this morning about needing more arrows in > our quiver on Wall Street, I wanted to float one idea. In October 2014, > HRC did a paid speech in NYC for Deutsche Bank. I wrote her a long riff > about economic fairness and how the financial industry has lost its way, > precisely for the purpose of having something we could show people if ever > asked what she was saying behind closed doors for two years to all those > fat cats. It's definitely not as tough or pointed as we would write it > now, but it's much more than most people would assume she was saying in > paid speeches.

/podesta-emails/emailid/8086

And then they recycle it again in 2015:

Reviving this thread because AP is working on a story similar to Pat Healy's article in Sunday's NYT about HRC's "Wall Street image problem." The reporter, Lisa Lerer, plans specifically to note that her paid speeches to banks were closed-press affairs, and transcripts are not available. She is asking if we wish to characterize her remarks in any way. I think we could come up with a vanilla characterization that challenges the idea that she sucked up to these folks in her appearances, but then use AP's raising of this to our advantage to pitch someone to do an exclusive by providing at least the key excerpts from this Deutsche Bank speech. In doing so, we could have the reporting be sourced to a "transcript obtained by [news outlet]" so it is not confirmed as us selectively providing one transcript while refusing to share others.

Here they are showing that they have a heads up on stories being published, intentionally leak things to the media, and have it attributed to an anonymous source.

This shows that they are aware that the people are not quite as non-discerning as they'd like us to be:

I worry about going down this road.

First, the remarks below make it sound like HRC DOESNT think the game is rigged -- only that she recognizes that the public thinks so. They are angry. She isn't.

Second, once you start looking at speeches, you run smack into Maggie Haberman's report for Politico on HRC's Goldman Sachs speech, in which HRC isn't quoted directly, but described as saying people shouldn't be vilifying Wall Street.

Maybe you think the Deutsche Bank speech takes the sting out of the Goldman report -- but I am concerned that the passage below will exacerbate not improve the situation.

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Release Threads / Twitter Tracker Feeds:

WIKILEAKS Releases DNC Part 2 / #DNCLeak2

The Podesta Emails Part 01 / #PodestaEmails
The Podesta Emails Part 02 / #PodestaEmails2
The Podesta Emails Part 03 / #PodestaEmails3
The Podesta Emails Part 04 / #PodestaEmails4
The Podesta Emails Part 05 / #PodestaEmails5
The Podesta Emails Part 06 / #PodestaEmails6
The Podesta Emails Part 07 / #PodestaEmails7
The Podesta Emails Part 08 / #PodestaEmails8
The Podesta Emails Part 09 / #PodestaEmails9
The Podesta Emails Part 10 / #PodestaEmails10
The Podesta Emails Part 11 / #PodestaEmails11
The Podesta Emails Part 12 / #PodestaEmails12
The Podesta Emails Part 13 / #PodestaEmails13
The Podesta Emails Part 14 / #PodestaEmails14
The Podesta Emails Part 15 / #PodestaEmails15
The Podesta Emails Part 16 / #PodestaEmails16
The Podesta Emails Part 17 / #PodestaEmails17
The Podesta Emails Part 18 / #PodestaEmails18
The Podesta Emails Part 19 / #PodestaEmails19
The Podesta Emails Part 20 / #PodestaEmails20
The Podesta Emails Part 21 / #PodestaEmails21
The Podesta Emails Part 22 / #PodestaEmails22
The Podesta Emails Part 23 / #PodestaEmails23
The Podesta Emails Part 24 / #PodestaEmails24
The Podesta Emails Part 25 / #PodestaEmails25
The Podesta Emails Part 26 / #PodestaEmails26
The Podesta Emails Part 27 / #PodestaEmails27
The Podesta Emails Part 28 / #PodestaEmails28
The Podesta Emails Part 29 / #PodestaEmails29
The Podesta Emails Part 30 / #PodestaEmails30
The Podesta Emails Part 31 / #PodestaEmails31
The Podesta Emails Part 32 / #PodestaEmails32
The Podesta Emails Part 33 / #PodestaEmails33

SEE ALSO:
*How To Spot Fake Wikileaks emails Tutorial
*MIT Clinton/DNC/Podesta Emails Interactive Visualization Maps
*Podesta emails by CATAGORY
*Hillary Clinton Email Investigation Timeline
*Obama's "First Batch" of secret emails.... / #ObamaEmails
*Secret messages hidden within the SPAM of the Podesta Emails ?
*GoogleDoc: Full List of Damning Leaks
*Most Damaging WikiLeaks WebSite
*HERE IT IS=> Detailed List of Top Wikileaks Podesta Emails
*Politico's Findings Feed
*The #WikiLeaks #DNCLeaks #Podesta FOIA & Whistleblowers REPOSITORY THREAD!!!

new topics

top topics

join