It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The wonderful, impartial BBC (and other UK TV networks)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So I'm looking what's on the box tonight and I see this Trump's Unlikely Superfans 23:30~00:10, BBC1.

This is the blurb: "Angela Scanlon meets with the passionate and unlikely people stumping for Donald Trump to find out why they support his controversial campaign."

As soon as that goes off, flick over to BBC2 and we get This World: Conspiracy Files - The Trump Dossier.

"Investigative documentary looking into how Donald Trump has used conspiracy theories to further his bid for the presidency."

Then at 00:55 on C4 - Michael Moore in TrumpLand

I don't need to watch that to guess that Michael will be down on Trump and cheerleading for Hillary.

Well, it looks like our TV networks have pretty solidly nailed their colours to the mast...instead of giving us, the clueless UK viewers, simple and unbiased reportage.

Whatever happened to that? It's what the BBC built its reputation on, after all.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Isn't the BBC like one big PBS over here? More government crap programming!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

My wife and I noticed that in the news this evening. Quite a lot on how great Clinton is, then lots on what's bad about Trump.

Even cut off some joe public explaining why they're voting for Trump mid sentence, but allowed the pro-Clintons the full say.

The mood was somewhat lightened when my 6 year old laughed at the fact someone is named Trump.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Yes, state run businesses are always corrupt and biased.

Thank goodness it's in control of healthcare and education. Now, we just need it to be in control of the food supply.

Good times ahead, I'm sure.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Same in germany. Every news, every article ,everything is pro Hillary. Disgusting, to swing on the side of one of those two evils. As if one of these two faeces throwing horrorclowns would be better than the other ultrarich puppet. The puppetmasters behind the curtains stay the same, only the POTUS actor changes, so how should anything become better for the average taxpayers, average workers, average not rich people? Voting for one of those ineligible, ultrarich and old as the hills jokes...

Many not brainwashed people around the world still hope for two lightning or meteor strikes, plane crashes, assassin or alien attacks, even if that disgusting simulation of a "democratic election campaign" ends tomorrow.
But Trump and/or Hillary issues will only stop if those two old farts stepped into the tunnel with the light, where at it´s end already dead relatives come to pick one up.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It's been going on since the Primaries.

I know I bore certain members here with the Bilderberg message, but it just goes to show that they write the narrative, when they are conditioning us in this way.

The bias towards Hillary is sickening, this is the U.K, we should butt out.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Isn't the BBC like one big PBS over here? More government crap programming!

It's always been a proudly independent element in the establishment. Nowadays this means political correctness, so that will be enough to align them against Trump.

new topics

top topics

join