It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Campaign CANCELS celebratory fireworks - NYP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Clinton calls off Election Night FIREWORKS

Hillary Clinton’s planned celebratory Election Night fireworks display over the Hudson River that The Post exclusively reported on has been canceled, it was revealed Monday. “They do have a permit for fireworks, but at this point we believe the fireworks is canceled,” NYPD chief of intelligence Tommy Galati said at a city press conference on Election Day security with Mayor Bill de Blasio and Police Commissioner James O’Neill. When asked by a reporter why the fireworks were canceled, Galati responded, “I cannot tell you that.” Clinton was planning aerial detonations for her potential victory that would last for two minutes starting as early at 9:30 p.m. — a half-hour after the polls close in New York.

Oh dear. They have permits and are ready to go but this is not a good sign for the Hillary Campaign.
Is the smell of defeat in the air? My jury is out on that one.
I just hope there isn't going to be some attack that they've been notified of with the countrywide raids against "Muslims" being reported

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Maybe Trump outbid the barge. It is actually his state, ya know.

Then again, maybe the barge people decided to punk her on mere principal.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
CNN has Hillary winning, funnily enough.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Maybe they don't want loud firework explosions
distracting from what could be real bombs.
Isn't there some sort of terror alert or whatnot?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

CNN has been proven to be shilling for Hillary the whole election. Why would they stop now?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978 HAHAHAH RIGHT. They are going to be so pissed, liberals will pee on the floor and Rachael Madcow will cry tears of sour whole milk.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: netwarrior

They wouldn't, would they?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Nevada and Utah plus the rest of west coast states don't close their polls till well after 9:30. It would be a total dick move to blast fireworks off that early. It would be relying on exit polls not real votes to make a call at that time in a close election. Of course Trump's landslide will be evident by then so it doesn't matter anyway.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
CNN has Hillary winning, funnily enough.

Just for that, I hope Trump wins. Then I could watch CNN and hear lamenting about how they don't know how Trump won because they just didn't know anyone who voted for him!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They'd just blame those evil Russians again. Like the good McCarthyist propagandists they are.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: ketsuko

They'd just blame those evil Russians again. Like the good McCarthyist propagandists they are.

Somehow, I'd like to see a bunch of pajama wearing man-boys running around yelling "Wolverines!" to protest the "occupation" of their country by the obviously Russian partisan deplorables around them.

Of course, I think that movie has too much deplorable testosterone for them. Maybe the remake of Charlie's Angels is more their speed?
edit on 7-11-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Awww. I was hoping to see her set off her celebratory fireworks in NY E.S.T. And then have the rest of the country say FU Hillary and vote Trump into office withinn the remaining 2-3 hour time difference!

new topics

top topics

join