It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens use the internet?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by etaliens

wow amazing post!
very informative. i also believe that aliens could use our internet, although for what purpose im not sure. i actually think they may be using it even now.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Croat56

Thank you, Croat56. This is my favorite post in a while.

Love it. A great question, in my opinion. Do aliens go to coffee shops, to Nordstroms, Burger joints,
thanks to Debbie Harry we know they certainly go to bars. That one makes the most sense anyhow. Maybe they invented the Internet?

I just love the question, cuz this is the level of belief I exist in -

Love also all the debunkers on ats - whatever - we all know what we seen, heard, felt.

Cheers,
Nexo

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I've had a similar thought. Not just do they use it, but why don't they upload some of their culture onto the Internet. They could release some songs. They don't have to say "This is from aliens". They could just allow us to marvel at the kind of music they've created.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
In case they are logged in: I would like to say- Hello, to my space brother's, and Welcome to Earth.

Foofighter's forever,

Erno86

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by diegodaly

Well maybe the aliens have already conquered our planet in exactly the way you describe the chimp scenario except you just replace the chimps with humans. If that was true then they could be linked into our economy and technology and everything we say and or do on a mass level and we would have no idea.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
My last post was in response to this. Sorry I am new to the website

Originally posted by diegodaly
I dont believe they want to conquer our planet at all.
They could have done it already, years ago.

Place this story in a territory that has no man intervention. Imagine we notice that chimps develop some sort of comunication system, knocking branches on trees and litsening to sounds. We could easily create a message ourselves and they would think that it was made by chimps too. Then we could use that infiltration to teach them and guide them, maybe in their way of thinking, but if we wanted to use that forest for something we wouldn't have sent those messages at all.
We fear aliens as we fear humans.

Its funny to see how Internet makes time relative, this conversation has been on for 6 years now and I read it in a couple of minutes.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
I just had a though. What if a computer virus was the reason why they crashed at Roswell and other places like Kekhsburg. The virus messed up their computer and it crashed(pun intended).

No self-respecting alien flying saucer would be running windows.......

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Of course they use windows, so they can see what their headlights are illuminating.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Of course they use the internet, that is until we invent something better so that we can say they created that too. seriously, if there are an advanced civilization out there that can transverse across the cosmos I don't think they would consider the internet was a very advance tool or technical tool. They would probably have something we haven't even dreamed of yet that is faster and more user friendly. Touch screens recently became a reality, just think what we will have in 10 years down the road and probably a thousand years behind what some claim the aliens are capable of.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well, I do recall seeing an article somewhere on the Web advocating the Mogul explanation with perfect grammar and punctuation, which is extremely rare and a sign that it might have been written by an alien.

edit on 10-1-2012 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
In fact some of them may be using internet if they have got means of it. They may not only surf the internet but also own few websites as well.
Read what this page says on this subject
Are Aliens and UFOs Running Some Websites? Do such websites exist?
www.just2012.com...

May be john titor is still active in the memories of the people. He had told us yes there is internet in the future. There are many things which may come to surface if the real aliens come and claim their existence. Hold on until they do.
edit on 23-4-2012 by underfiresoul because: grmr

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Croat56

Here is something for ya. I have had this in my files for several years that happened to a friend . The experience was reported to the yahoo news group.
I dO believe my friend totally...... We just can't explain it. So could be aliens use it! This happened in 2000.

REPORT: From - Sun Sep 10 13:48:03 2000
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
Message-ID: I DELETED
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 13:48:02 -0500
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.7 [en] (Win98; I)
X-Accept-Language: en
MIME-Version: 1.0
Newsgroups: alt.alien.visitors
Subject: My online experience with a self proclaimed extraterrestrial
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="------------03A2D366FB5A93A4B6ED9E47"

--------------03A2D366FB5A93A4B6ED9E47
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

One day as I was surfing some chat rooms, had a chatter send me a pm
(private msg). He was very curious about my interest in the alien
issue. I was in an extraterrestrial chat room and questioning if anyone
had any experiences with aliens. The chatter was questioning me as to
what and why I wanted to know such a thing and I explained that I was
merely curious, had heard alot of tales, why are we here, etc. I asked
how old they were and he told me much older than anyone on this planet
was. Told me that he appeared to be as a mid thirty year old man if I
were to meet him on the street and one would not think anything more
than him as a man on the street. At first he seemed evasive to that
question and just said much older than anyone you've talked to but then
he elaborated a little. I then asked him where he lived and he said a
place that we had never heard of ...then finally said he was from just
right outside our solar system. He would never reveal a name to me.
His ID was merely numbers and his ID was not in the list of chatters for
the room (I've never seen anyone in there to be invisible in those
rooms, your name still appears on that list!) Tried to see his user
profile and nothing was available for that ID. He then went on to tell
me that he was studying humans for behavior, and commented that they had superior intellect to our intelligence. I asked him if I could put
him on my friend list but he wouldnt let me (as I was curious to who
this person was and I wanted to investigate him further ...thought he
was full of BS). He told me that his system was much more sophisticated
than ours, nothing like our internet access and that was not possible,
but that he could find me. Alot of questions I asked were answered, " I
did not need to know that information". I will admit that I was not
really falling for any of this and he expressed that he knew I was in
disbelief and told me that he could prove it. I asked him how and he
said he could describe me. I had not revealed to him my appearance so
felt like this was a good test being I don't even have a web camera on
my system. And he did!! right down to a blemish on my chin, the color
and style of my shirt, the way I was wearing my hair and that I wore
glasses, along with the color of my eyes and hair and physical
appearance, a very actual description..
This was a freaky experience! . Would like responses and would
like to know if anyone else has had a similar experience. Please send
comments to : * I DELETED*

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Croat56

yes we do

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I always think that the best way to make the firts popular contact would be thru the internet. They have the technology to upload any software to our computers, phones, ipad, etc, etc, and explain us who are they, where they come from, and anything the want.

Imagine starting your phone or comouter and suddenly viewing an amazing 3D presentation explaining things about other civilization, you know exactly what is built on this world and what is built in another world, for example imagine that on year 1985 your computer automatically gets installed windows 8, you would not believe how amazing that new OS and why your computer get that OS automatically, now imagine the apsame with your iphone, computer, or iphone, and also with a new presentation of the people that uploaded the new OS with artificial inteligence and amazing new graphics and also an explanation about them.
edit on 23-4-2012 by lke123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Croat56

if some of their techs have been reversed engineered, ist not hard to imagine them interfacing from different communication platforms compatible with EA*RTH communication platforms like interwebs. Dont know if they need keyboards or just tele linked in. good question
I have also wondered before

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by klain
apparently the internet came from aliens according to some claims guess who had the internet first the government and it was said to be recovered from a down space ship i will try to find a link

The European Organization for Nuclear Research (French: Organisation européenne pour la recherche nucléaire), known as CERN ( /ˈsɜrn/; French pronunciation: [sɛʁn]; see History), is an international organization whose purpose is to operate the world's largest particle physics laboratory, which is situated in the northwest suburbs of Geneva on the Franco–Swiss border ( WikiMiniAtlas
46°14′3″N 6°3′19″E / 46.23417°N 6.05528°E / 46.23417; 6.05528). Established in 1954, the organization has twenty European member states.

The term CERN is also used to refer to the laboratory itself, which employs just under 2400 full-time employees and hosts some 10000 visiting scientists and engineers representing 608 universities and research facilities and 113 nationalities.

CERN's main function is to provide the particle accelerators and other infrastructure needed for high-energy physics research. Numerous experiments have been constructed at CERN by international collaborations to make use of them. [color=cyan]It is also the birthplace of the World Wide Web. The main site at Meyrin also has a large computer centre containing very powerful data-processing facilities primarily for experimental data analysis and

edit on 4/23/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join