It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens use the internet?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
nah, i dont think that aliens use silicon technology, and thats what we are still using and developing. moores law still applies and we havent gone outside of that yet, although we may soon reach the peak.

it would be nice that if when we did hit this plateau someone would come out and say ok heres the next generation of 'alien technology' computers we have been working on behind the scenes. doubt it but if we did have alien technology i just dont think its out there today.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gl2
Aliens can see that the internet is an easy way to introduce ideas and steer certain discussions in a basic direction without being explicitly identified. Remote viewers can determine if a given post that seems different is alien, and, of course, there surely have been such cases. By using electrogravity (a form of condensed state physics) aliens can tap into our net system easily. The irony is that they probably use psychotronic technology, which is mind activated--much faster. They probably don't use terminals, just a binary interface. They have pre-designed interfaces that are probably kept up to date in order to match our systems improvements. (Note: I'm a years-running experiencer who has watched his own computer screen change in ways that aren't on the software, i.e. messages and symbols that correspond to then-occurring telepathic interactions, in precise step with new ideas and "discussion" topics. I've seen a number of posts that I think may have been alien. Some seem so due to the gaspingly unusual insight, plus cryptic references to off-world topics, and signed with a slightly hintful name of sorts.

Try this as an experiment: Have the thoughts of downloading the latest firmware for your brain, see what happens

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntelRetard
Try this as an experiment: Have the thoughts of downloading the latest firmware for your brain, see what happens

Hey thats piracy!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
T o answer your question go to the crazy site treeofthegoldenlight.com and hear from Sananda and some other supposed alien speaking to the human race of what's to come. Google NESARA and they are part of that as well, so I am also told that through Nesara the Antichrist cancome to the forefront, to take your freedom and your soul because if you don't comply you will not be able to buy or sell Nesara law was signed 10-17-2000 and not active because of the greedy leaders fighting it. Supposedly this is an agreement w/the Aliens for change for humans all mankind to be treated equally with the constitution restored to it's original state of use and all debt would be eliminated. The elite wealthy are kicking and screaming because the end is here for their robbing the common people. The Aliens are waiting for the right time to present themselves to our race and can change life as we know it on earth no more industrialized nations destroying mother earth. They have the vast technology fo fix all our probs. and want to be part of our plant. THIS OUNDS INSANE BUT DO THE RESEARCH YOURSELF AND YOU WILL SEE. THIS IS AN ANTICHRIST AGENDA LL THE WAY, BACKDOORING US SO WE DON'T SEE IT COMING.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Why when they can tap into the human body for their intertainment purposes.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I am very interested in this topic...I dont have a webcam but people in chat rooms can see identically what I am doing, saying. Can you give me any other explanation to this. Thanks

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
If Aliens used the internet It would take millions of millinns of years to get the data sent by our provides via wireless but if they did use it on our planet most chances they wouldny under stand it

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by klain

i must say that i ddo agree with you. how else could there be something so complex as the internet. lol we're using alien tech as we type

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I think the question should be "How long have they been using the internet to get to know us better?" I mean think about it! How easy would it be for them to tap in "on" earth and talk to everyday people. Attempting to get to know what its like at the "street" level of the population. The REAL levels of life if you will. I have been in convo with a few "people" who abviously are at the tip top of the IQ scale and it is stagering that at the sametime; they pretend not to understand how our society works.?.
Perhaps it isnt why they dont but "when" they do...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
No aliens in my PC , just a gremlin now and then. Got them in my washing machine at the minute

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
i still believe there is a way extraterrestrials can link up to our www-internet by some kind of boomerang data beam. see here my theory on this (in german): alien seo link

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If we were to believe Independence day, they're running windows and susceptible to Viruses.

Although I highly doubt it

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
THE INTERNET AND THE ALIENS by Francois de la Chevalerie

The aliens, a once sulfurous theme vampired by grotesque interpretations that, until now, had no established presence. The Internet is an ever evolving major tool of the post-industrial age. Nothing connects these two subjects except a high-risky hypothesis: with a superior technological power at their hands, aliens could blow up the network, trapping or destroying the machine, bringing down the global economy.

What a fear !

The fear that uncontrolled forces jostle the Internet is not original. What a good target! Today, the tool is called upon to absorb the memory of mankind. Already 250 million sites irrigate every aspect of our life, swallowing all personal data, all knowledge. Nobody seems to be able to escape even the most authoritarian regime. So the network is worthy for an undesirable action. Many are online to burst the system. Hackers? Terrorists? Dictators? The root name server has already experienced two powerful attacks (in 2002 and 2007). However, human obstruction ability is limited. Behind the Internet's appearance of democracy, a very happy few hold the keys of the instrument. But the game could be open if an alien force threatens to neutralize the network.

Inevitably, such an idea will be greeted by shrugs. However, three observations have to be reported.

Probabilities

Born 13.7 billion years ago, the universe is supposed to host 200 billion galaxies. Each one gathers a hundred billion stars, these draining in turn an undertermined number of planets! Therefore, it would be amazing that intelligence life does not flourish elsewhere.

Due to an incredible series of physicochemical phenomena, until now the Earth was the only planet harboring life in the universe. The presence of water and oxygen, a certain temperature, its geographical position to the Sun, these are the general conditions which explain the presence of life.

According to an “extremely pessimistic” calculation, even excluding the countless Jovian gaseous planets that do not meet these conditions, those likely to host life would approach one billion. From this stock, we could eliminate 99%, those bombarded by meteorites or shaken by gas windstorms. From this figure, let us put aside another 99%, those with a dense carbon dioxide atmosphere or an icy mantle. At the end, the planets sharing the same general conditions of the earth are somewhat uncountable.

Exo planets

Since 1993, 600 exo planets have been discovered, all belong to the Jovian gaseous category. With improved detection systems, the list should grow rapidly. However, the hope to make known the existence of ET's in the next few decades is dubious. In addition, because of today's inappropriate technology to travel at the speed of light, if by chance we happen to suspect life elsewhere, we would be unable to meet them.

The UFO way

So the other way to have an encounter with the ET's could be done through UFO's. Unfortunately the vast majority of the so-called cases reflect mainly a lack of knowledge of atmospheric physical phenomena. However some situations defy rational analysis. In France, according to the GEIPAN (Group for the Study and Information on Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena) 28% of them would not find an explanation. A similar figure is found in other countries. The question is : if the UFO phenomenon really exists, why the aliens do not contact us ? Maybe they do not feel the need? Maybe they haven’t our logic? Or maybe, the UFOs constitute a first step before a more serious intervention. If one day a confrontation should happen, it could be done in many ways. A war? A natural disaster? Better yet, taking hold of the Internet is much easier. It could be done in just one click and then disconnected or placed under control. What a comfortable solution for the unexpected travelers!

Another window

The third option is based on the controversial analysis made by Paul Von Ward. According to this former pastor, throughout history, humans have alaway communicated with advanced beings (gods, angels or spirits) through trance and dreams. He suggests that miraculous events occurring on earth have their origins elsewhere. According to him, the aliens have already a considerable influence on ours societies, religious, social and economic structures. If this hypothesis is accepted, the activism of the so-called advanced beings could escalate in the coming decades. Aggravating circumstances - political (conflicts) and natural (climatic) - could push them to reinforce their involvement on earth. Once again, the Internet network offers us an unparalleled platform to impose a solution without bloodshed.

How to secure Internet from space invaders ?

Historically, the birth of the Internet was associated with a commitment to safety. In 1962, during the Cold War, the U.S. Air Force created a military communications network whose aim was to secure the electronic exchange of information between nerve centers in case of a nuclear attack. Based on a decentralized system, the network should function despite the destruction of one part of the machines. But today the network could be targeted as a whole. Fearing that prospect, the canvas could be to duplicate the system against possible risks ? Beside the on-line network, the root name server, another or more would be kept secret. In this case, even if the global economy and our lives are open to the appetite of alien forces, the vital interests of the Earth would be protected. Moreover, this hypothesis is consistent with the wall of silence that covers information on UFOs for nearly sixty years.

But because the silence is perhaps the mindset that characterizes supposed extraterrestrials, we do not how they could manage the situation. If fact, today they say nothing, we know nothing about them.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Powerplant

i dunno...im suspicious that computer software companies use hackers to create viruses inorder to screw up our computers so we'll have to buy their anti virus software and then pay 60 dollars a month to use it just so they can create a virus to defeat their own anti virus programs that we just bought so that we'll have to upgrade or maybe buy a new version..and then the aliens get on the internet and watch this behavior for their own amusement. ask them selves why they even bother, so they'll fly away and let the people of earth destroy eachother.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I dont think they use the internet, coz I reckon they have collected all the old pc games like pacman etc and are playing them instead, you know, retro's in at the moment!!! And I'm sure our alien friends want to be cool.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Croat56

I'm sure aliens would get some good laughs from the interwebs .
Also ,if you know where to look , the kooky satanist plans of the luminati ,
are laid out , ten years in advance .
..... no wonder there is no disclosure

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Beaufromnz

LOL yeah, you're right, if you were an alien playing pac man, and had emmotions. wouldn't you just die laughing at the animation the sounds and the concept of this yellow ball with a face being chased by colored ghosts in a maze eating dots like a raging maniac? i know i would..i'd be laughing as hard as the stoner that laughs at the same things. i don't think aliens need the internet. i think they have better things to do. PS: if aliens did use the internet, i wonder if they'd say, "we created a monster!" "they liked the anal probes so much they perform this excersize on eachother or by themselves and then put it on here for the whole world to watch."

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceball

There is a principle in the observations and obviously you are not
a hot spot otherwise you would not be drooling so much.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I dont believe they want to conquer our planet at all.
They could have done it already, years ago.

Place this story in a territory that has no man intervention. Imagine we notice that chimps develop some sort of comunication system, knocking branches on trees and litsening to sounds. We could easily create a message ourselves and they would think that it was made by chimps too. Then we could use that infiltration to teach them and guide them, maybe in their way of thinking, but if we wanted to use that forest for something we wouldn't have sent those messages at all.
We fear aliens as we fear humans.

Its funny to see how Internet makes time relative, this conversation has been on for 6 years now and I read it in a couple of minutes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join