It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens use the internet?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by klain
apparently the internet came from aliens according to some claims guess who had the internet first the government and it was said to be recovered from a down space ship i will try to find a link

I heard about that but I dont really believe it. Especially since those old computers used to take up an entire room.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It would be the perfect wa to learn more about us though wouldnt it? They could probably go into webcams and chat rooms and just watch us..........okay, im turning my webcam off

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm wondering what kind of internet connection they would have,
their broadband would be awsome

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter
I'm wondering what kind of internet connection they would have,
their broadband would be awsome

Itd have to be one hell of a wireless connection.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
They use UOL (Universe On Line). And the mods in the chatrooms and message boards generally ban you for thinking like an Earthling!

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntelRetard
They use UOL (Universe On Line

How about AOL( Aliens On Line)

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
...and they must buy their computers from these guys:

www.alienware.com...

They do make very nice kit as well (reversed engineered?)

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
I just had a though. What if a computer virus was the reason why they crashed at Roswell and other places like Kekhsburg. The virus messed up their computer and it crashed(pun intended).

Could that be possible

gl2

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Aliens can see that the internet is an easy way to introduce ideas and steer certain discussions in a basic direction without being explicitly identified. Remote viewers can determine if a given post that seems different is alien, and, of course, there surely have been such cases. By using electrogravity (a form of condensed state physics) aliens can tap into our net system easily. The irony is that they probably use psychotronic technology, which is mind activated--much faster. They probably don't use terminals, just a binary interface. They have pre-designed interfaces that are probably kept up to date in order to match our systems improvements. (Note: I'm a years-running experiencer who has watched his own computer screen change in ways that aren't on the software, i.e. messages and symbols that correspond to then-occurring telepathic interactions, in precise step with new ideas and "discussion" topics. I've seen a number of posts that I think may have been alien. Some seem so due to the gaspingly unusual insight, plus cryptic references to off-world topics, and signed with a slightly hintful name of sorts.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by gl2
Aliens can see that the internet is an easy way to introduce ideas and steer certain discussions in a basic direction without being explicitly identified. Remote viewers can determine if a given post that seems different is alien, and, of course, there surely have been such cases. By using electrogravity (a form of condensed state physics) aliens can tap into our net system easily. The irony is that they probably use psychotronic technology, which is mind activated--much faster. They probably don't use terminals, just a binary interface. They have pre-designed interfaces that are probably kept up to date in order to match our systems improvements. (Note: I'm a years-running experiencer who has watched his own computer screen change in ways that aren't on the software, i.e. messages and symbols that correspond to then-occurring telepathic interactions, in precise step with new ideas and "discussion" topics. I've seen a number of posts that I think may have been alien. Some seem so due to the gaspingly unusual insight, plus cryptic references to off-world topics, and signed with a slightly hintful name of sorts.

Interesting.

If this were the case, and I have no reason to suggest otherwise, then maybe I could ask our evesdroppers and/or selective contributors for a definitive answer to my earlier question? Afterall, I simply consider it a point of courtesy to get to know my "new neighbors," so to speak. Any private (and hopefully helpful) response(s) by resident remote viewers, psychics, etc. welcomed -- discretion is a given.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Thought Computers ha. I wish we could invent that so I wouldnt have to use a mouse or memoriz this http. www/this is hard to remember (img) crap.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Maybe aliens dont have internet and instead think like one life form in a matter of speaking, I mean they know what others know the whole time like a brain link of some kind......

So then they are facinated by our system

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   

How about AOL( Aliens On Line)

"Welcome....You've got Abductions...."

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
i dont know how they would get on the internet, someone would remember selling a dell to mr john gray. i assume they could reverse engineer it into their technology, however.

maybe alienware pc's are made by aliens on the downlow?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
You are kidding right?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
For those of you into the scifi genre, read "A Deepness in the Sky" by Vernor Vinge. One of the sub-plots is the use by a technologically superior alien race (In the book Humans) to at first monitor and then "Pevert" the network of a developing species, followed by using the network to introduce progressively higher technology to the point where the two species can interact, in the book's case to enable to the humans to repair and restock their spacecraft.

Look back over the last 10 years since the introduction of the internet and the pace of our progress especially in areas connected with computing. Many of the increases in spead, compression, and storage are directly related to the increase in usage of the net and/or technology spins offs such as TCP/IP.

My position on UFOs/Aliens/Abduction is as a sceptic-believer, I believe there is "Something out there" but have difficulty in accepting some of the more extreme/paranoid theorys. I try to keep an open mind and a balanced view point, but after reading the above book (the author is a highly regarded cyberneticist(sp?)) I had to stop and think. What better way to take over a civilisation than to pervert its communications networks. There's not need to destroy it, just change the odd critical message or report where needed, and "boot-strap" the civilisation to the point required for good or bad.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
maybe alienware pc's are made by aliens on the downlow?

What would they gain by giving us more advanced computers

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
that would be a lot of people around here's wet dream if they did lol

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think I have heard it all now......maybe not on this site. Aliens on the net. Hmmmmm....I thought aliens where suppose to be able to read minds etc, so like...why would they need the internet. Sorry folks, I just find this way too funny.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I dont know if they can read our minds but still there are plenty of good sites out there.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join