It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BE AWARE - Bush and Obama Campaign Vets Have Partnered To Maniuplate The EXIT POLLS.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Monday, November 7, 2016

Be advised that the EXIT POLLS will be on steroids tomorrow. The goal will be to shape the election results in real-time, for Hillary Clinton.

Story: www.politico.com...

"Slate and Vice News have partnered with Votecastr, a company helmed by Obama and Bush campaign veterans, to provide real-time projections of how the candidates are faring in each state throughout the day."

Remember, the BUSHES are traders, and will be voting for Hillary!

-CareWeMust
edit on 11/7/2016 by carewemust because: title adjustment

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Voters will complete the interviews over the internet, beginning one hour after the polls open in their state. Respondents will be asked whether they have voted, and how they voted: either using early voting, by mail or on Election Day in person.

www.politico.com...

So it is a facebook poll? Nice, that won't get compromised.

(post by sensiblesoccer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Naturally, they will pick and choose their data, then relay it to the news organizations.

edit on 11/7/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I never even seen exits pollsters ever.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I wonder if Seth Rich knew this was coming.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Voters will complete the interviews over the internet, beginning one hour after the polls open in their state. Respondents will be asked whether they have voted, and how they voted: either using early voting, by mail or on Election Day in person.

www.politico.com...

So it is a facebook poll? Nice, that won't get compromised.

Yeah, that'll work out well (NOT!)

I can see a lot of problems with the methodology and a lot of non-response. Still, there will be poll-watchers everywhere and exit polls as well (multiple ones, it looks like.) We who voted early won't participate in those, though.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I never even seen exits pollsters ever.

Me either, but it's been ages since I voted on election day. Ever since they opened up the "you don't need an excuse if you want to vote early" option in Texas, I vote early.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

29% of the county i reside in voted early this year.......it is not a blue county

link   
Screw the exit polls. Just go out and vote. The exit poll is suppose to deter people from late voting. Go out and vote and you defeat it.

link   

it is an online poll
I predict it will be trashed before noon est.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Exit polls tell us nothing. Early voting makes them pretty obsolete, imo.

I never believe exit polls.

- AB

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Neither have I. All the years I've been voting, I don't remember any time a pollster has ever asked me who I just voted for.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

it is an online poll
I predict it will be trashed before noon est.

They can't report on results of who voted for who until the polls close in each state. All they can report on is turnout from my understanding. Whatever they report during the day will be a body count, not who is winning.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
IGNORE THE MEDIA AND GO VOTE. That is all.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Exit polls used to be illegal because the east coast polling stations close three hours before those in the west. Not influencing west coast voters to stay home at all.

Not even one.

Not that it matters remember, they are going to tell you who they picked for the white house and you will have to accept what your TV says. What, you think all this campaigning actually makes a difference to the outcome? All that campaigning was designed to convince you the election process is really of by and for the people, I mean the electoral votes, I mean the super delegate and PACS I mean the corporatocracy and their electronic voting machines.

aww, never mind, all hail the Usurper, Queen Hillary!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Millions of people probably won't even bother to go out and vote for Trump now because of these exit polls...

I mean - why bother, right?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
John Kerry won all the exit polls to make it look like he had a landslide going, then a few hours later it was shown the people voted for Bush. All of them exit pollsters and the parrots who repeated it should have been carted off to prisons for election tampering.

Exit polls are nefarious last ditch efforts by the Left, they do them to influence people in red districts to stay home and not vote. Their ghetto scraping works best when the rest of the targeted State has below 50% voter turnout and they swamp the ghettos with free rides to the polls to jack up a few precincts to 90% voter turnout. It is one sided election rigging by the Democrats. Their dirty tactics won't work this time when there are too many people determined to vote no matter what.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join