It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi guards turned on US diplomats in 2012 attack, sources say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Wow.... yes, this is Fox, they are biased and its the day before the election. But this is some accusation to be making. They are more or less saying that Clinton ordered a hit on her own diplomats.... or, had someone do it for her.

Too little too late??

Fox article

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

There has always been a big push to hire LN's (Local nationals) to do any number of things on foreign installations.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Local nationals would change their loyalty to a ham sandwich if they were mildly hungry. I have worked with these losers. It's why their countries are the septic tanks of the world.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Local nationals would change their loyalty to a ham sandwich if they were mildly hungry. I have worked with these losers. It's why their countries are the septic tanks of the world.

You know it, I know it. . . the assholes in DC don't know it or don't care.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Oh yeah for sure, when I was over there I heard this saying "You can rent an Afghani but you can never buy one" they would sell out to the highest bidder in the quickness.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'd already assumed this to be the case.

The infiltration of government is the top agenda for Islamic extremists.
Look at Saddam's bodyguards joining ISIS within days of their proclamation of a "Caliphate"...

As illegitimate as their "Caliphate" is, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

So don't colour me surprised.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

There has always been a big push to hire LN's (Local nationals) to do any number of things on foreign installations.

In some places, I'm sure hiring the local nationals isn't going to be a huge issue, but in Benghazi!

They claimed/ there wasn't funding for marines, but it was really about optics. Libya was one of Hillary's big deals as Sec. State, and if we had to guard our people with our marines it didn't look as good as if we let the locals do the job.

This is also why Stevens wasn't allowed to abort when he asked to be allowed to.

Freakin' optics. You die so it won`t look as bad for me at election time.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You know it, I know it. . . the assholes in DC don't know it or don't care.

They don't care, mate.

They've been putting these people in powerful positions for decades to destabilise the region for Oil & Gas dominance.

This is just run of the mill Washington work.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Only lunatics would think this is true!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Only a lunatic would create the situation where this could happen in the first place

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If this is true and I have suspected this kind of scenario for a while, what did Chris Stevens know about Hillary that required an unhappy ending?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

This is absolutely true.... The proof to this has been leaked through various sources as well as in the testimony from multiple individuals on the security team.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
Only lunatics would think this is true!

Could you expand on that some please?

This is discussing a group having obtained the contract for security at the Benghazi Embassy (US) and hiring local help. Which in and of itself is SOP for most contracts. This one, however may have included some people who were sleeper agents and just happened to respond to the job opportunity. If I think really, really hard about this, it's not something that requires me to be a lunatic to imagine. But again, I'd like to hear your take on it.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Let me also add that the individuals who were THERE and can speak in significant detail about this claim are all former military special ops. There have been trained in counter intelligence and know what they saw. The state dept and CIA officials running this debacle had no military experience and purposely set it up to fail. Add in the speculation that Stevens agenda was leaked (or stolen from Hillary's server), and the arms deals that occurred and you have the foundations of evidence to further support these claims.

Go talk to the guys who were THERE....their contact information is available on the internet and they will tell you themselves.

new topics

top topics

join