It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War with Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
A war with Iran will "free up" America's fascist army to finally fulfill prophecy and initiate the "final solution" of the "muslim question". This is a GOOD thing, because the only way your going to deal with the "muslim nation" is to squash them like cockroaches and show them true meaning of "shock and awe". You know Iran thinks its got "big balls" by claiming they can withstand an American attack, however I found this as hillarious as the rantings of "Baghdad Bob". Their eyes will be blinded and their ears deafened by our power.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
What are you doing in Iran?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Iran, from what I've seen and heard, is one of the most anti-American nations in the world. They downright hate all Americans and would cheerfully slit our throats if they had the chance, which is reason enough to bomb them. And the fact that Saddam's MDs are most likely dispersed through Lebanon, Syria, and Iran means we should just go after them all at once. None of this one country at a time business--let 'em all have it at once before they can shift things around again.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What exactly are you insinuating by "Final Solution"? Do you mean to say that the US government is intent on exterminating the entire world's musulm population? Do you have ANY facts to back this up? If so, please share them. I'd love to see that. Do you seriously think that the world would stand by and allow that to happen. I don't care how powerful you think the US is, someone would stand up against us. And stop us. And with regard to killing them off because they hate us. If you think that that's an acceptable geopolitical option, I wouldn't mention it to anyone. It's lunacy!

[edit on 25-1-2005 by spike]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrRobertCamp
A war with Iran will "free up" America's fascist army to finally fulfill prophecy and initiate the "final solution"

Exactly what prophecy are we talking about? I'm not famaliar with that one.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I am pretty courious about this "final solution" you speak of. Is it in the manner of Hitlers final soultion? Are really calling for Genocide on an entire religion? If so you are as sick as those strapping bombs on themselves

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_cross3
Iran, from what I've seen and heard, is one of the most anti-American nations in the world. They downright hate all Americans and would cheerfully slit our throats if they had the chance, which is reason enough to bomb them. .

I don't know where you heard this...I can't even think of a biased TV News Source that would have told you this!

The people of Iran want to be rid of the fanatical cult-like mafia that runs their country! The Iranian Youth (over 50% of the population is under 30) have their hearts set on revolution.

The Mullahs on the other hand, sure these people have negative regard for life. We can thank Jimmy Carter for giving the power to these people after the Shah left.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

If so you are as sick as those strapping bombs on themselves

Why is it sick to exterminate terrorists such as Abu Musab Al Zarqawi and friends?

Our "final solution" in the war on terror as I presume by the first poster would be to round up terrorists and send them to concentration camps. And we are already doing that in Guantanamo.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPhoenixDelta
Why is it sick to exterminate terrorists such as Abu Musab Al Zarqawi and friends?

I didn't say it was. Kill them all.

Our "final solution" in the war on terror as I presume by the first poster would be to round up terrorists and send them to concentration camps.

He is talking about a Prophecy of a "Final Solution" which I am willing to bet gooes WAY beyond rounding up the terrorists.

But I am willing to hear more about this "Prophecy" and this "Final Solution"

[edit on 25-1-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Pathetic hate mongering. Interesting topic - the likely war with Iran, shame about the racist and blood thirsty content of the initiator. You want to kill the entire muslim population? Or you think a nation that supposedly all hate America deserved to be bombed? This war on "terrorism" is more a war on your foolishness.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
"Final Solution" ? Sound more like a gaming title. There is no final solution. Exterminate America haters ? How about exterminating half the world or more ? Jeeze, been spending too much time in the arcade. Wake up, get out and smell the roses.

By the way, what really are you doing in Iran ? Working for Halliburton ? I know they are there. Just back from the Gulf. They are there. Seen the travel arrangements being made for their crew.

[edit on 25-1-2005 by dixon]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrRobertCamp
This is a GOOD thing, because the only way your going to deal with the "muslim nation" is to squash them like cockroaches and show them true meaning of "shock and awe".

And if the "muslim nation" includes innocent Iranian women and children, do you still want to squash them like cockroaches? I rather suspect you aren't serious, but this is simply an attention grabbing mechanism. Your heart cannot be that cold.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
southern_cross3,

you are confusing the government of Iran, for which your statement is probably true with the actual population of Iran, that is frustrated with it's government.

Don't blame the people of Iran for the sick and twisted governement that has taken over and tortures and kills anyone who speaks out against them.

If they had the means I am very confident that the majority of Iranians would dump the current regime in favor of a secular or mostly secular goverment that was actually chosen by the people and not dictated by the religious mullas.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
DrRobertCamp wtote

"You know Iran thinks its got "big balls" by claiming they can withstand an American attack, however I found this as hillarious as the rantings of "Baghdad Bob". Their eyes will be blinded and their ears deafened by our power."

Does that "DR" signify "DRugged ?

I agree Iran alone doesent have foot to stand on .. It has oil wells . With the U.S. balls deep in Iraq and China pimpin Iran out , our deafening power might well face a bitch slap.

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
look, none of you know how the war on terror is going to work.

its gonna be like dealing with the soviet union. its gonna take a long time to deal with but eventually things will work out.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Interesting statement.

But just what is your definition on the war on terror ?

Really would like to know.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Saying that we need to squash em all when referring to muslim nations, is unacceptable and should not be tolerated. If you really believe in that then there is no difference in you and those extermists who believe that all "infidels" should be either converted to Islam or killed.

Having said that, the war on terror, after 9/11, means that we either kill or capture those who attacked us and those who continue to plot against us. By us, I don't mean just the Americans. These extremist terrorists are after everyone who does not agree with their point of view. That is why I get annoyed when I see the rest of the world sitting on its hands, while the U.S. is the nation carrying most if not all of the burden of fighting this war. This is not America's fight only. But at times, America has to lead because no one else will. I commend President Bush for what he has done and wish him all the luck in the world. His actions speak for themselves. We have not been attacked since 9/11 and I am sure if we pursue this war on terror the way we have, we will win soon. Ofcourse, we can never end terrorism completely but if our actions stop terrorist attacks, one or one thousand, I consider that a success, even if its a small one, since the enemy we are fighting is unlike any we have fought before. It hides itself behind religion and indoctorinates its children with hatred and misinformation. So please, blame the enemy not those who are trying to fight it!

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by spike
What exactly are you insinuating by "Final Solution"? Do you mean to say that the US government is intent on exterminating the entire world's musulm population? Do you have ANY facts to back this up? If so, please share them. I'd love to see that. Do you seriously think that the world would stand by and allow that to happen. I don't care how powerful you think the US is, someone would stand up against us. And stop us. And with regard to killing them off because they hate us. If you think that that's an acceptable geopolitical option, I wouldn't mention it to anyone. It's lunacy!

I think Russia, the rest of the standing Arabs, and China.... they would gladly gang up on us & kick the hell out of us on our own soil. Meanwhile... most of our service men are over in Iraq! I've read news articles about Russian subs are all over our coastlines. Why the hell are they parked off our coastlines ???

I know this may sound cruel, but we should back off these arabs, bring our military home and start planning for our own defence. Let the arabs kill off eachother. They will never have peace over there. This is a long standing conflict with Israel, and because America supports Israel they hate us too.

Now, this goes way back to Isaac, and Ishmeal in the bible. They are still fighting over the birthright. Read up on it, maybe it will help people understand a little better. They were both to become a great nation, but the chosen seed of God was through Isaac.... Whom Christ came.

new topics

top topics

join