It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Establishment Vote - Full Awareness and Noncompliance is Paramount

page: 1

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This is an important reminder to those hell-bent on maintaining the status quo by voting for Hillary Clinton. While poll numbers mean different things to different supporters, they were likely designed to capture and hold the attention of as many gullible people as possible. Some like to be on the “winning” team and will attempt to justify their support by using inaccurate poll data and perceived rally attendance.

From the link in my signature…

I’m certain the poll-directed insiders are sure things will default to policy as soon as the conventions are over, but I think not. And as I’ve mentioned, we’ve all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly.

The e-mail...

If you missed the last part of the e-mail, let me reiterate what it says...

This problem demands some serious, serious thinking - and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging.

The media has been proven to be colluding with Hillary and doing everything in their power to help get the “right” message to their viewership. How on Earth can anyone continue to take any MSM poll seriously? The trust has been broken and to continue to believe the information as gospel only ends up making the person look foolish and willfully ignorant.

I enjoyed this comment from one of the pages I was reading...

Wiki released docs clearly describing a CLINTON and Clinton faction who believe people are easily manipulated, the average person is an idiot and they can be controlled by rhetoric and propaganda. Yet, even after reading this, her supporters keep on drinking the L.S.D. laced kool-aide. She is right in her description of her rabid supporters.

After being confronted with proof that their candidate is a genocidal, chemical warfare use by proxy, terrorist creating, funding and arming lunatic, they still insist on supporting the pseudo Aryan (the delusional, narcissistic self-important) regimes' candidate.

They act more outraged, not about the heinous facts, but that the perpetrators are outed by a man no different than the newsletter pre-revolution printers. Men that, in some cases, gave their lives to disseminate the truth about our then tyrannical British ruler. These men, printers of fact, at the time were considered traitors, committing treason against George. To the Patriots and then liberated Americans, they were heroes.

Anyone still supporting Hillary needs to reevaluate their position and take a closer look. She doesn’t care about you, her constituents don’t care about you and those who have paid to play and receive support in return don’t care about you.

They want your vote, then your money and guns. Once your spirit is broken and indefensible, they will come and take whatever "privileges" they have allowed you to keep through the reformation process.

This is my last attempt to remind you to come to your senses and boycott the establishment by NOT voting for Hillary Clinton. She hates America and what it stands for and would rather sell her efforts to the highest bidder.

edit on 7-11-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Trump 2016!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Unaware and compliant citizenry.

Those four words should be enough for any Critical Thinker to realise that the U.S citizens are being asked which half of the # sandwich would you prefer to consume over the next four years.

Still, that's western democracy for you.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
He has always done better than what the polls have said. Polls said he would be gone in a matter of weeks lol! After those weeks it was the next few weeks...on and on. Now he has no chance once again.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Unaware and compliant citizenry.

Those four words should be enough for any Critical Thinker to realise that the U.S citizens are being asked which half of the # sandwich would you prefer to consume over the next four years.

Still, that's western democracy for you.

I'm not going to eat the sh$t sandwich planned for me. I want a burrito. I'll make it myself without them.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The fix was in from the start and a vast group will welcome it with open arms....after all the president claimed on national TV that it is not only okay for illegals to vote but the process of voting is not only anonymous but makes you a U.S. citizen.....what a crock! I am unbelievably disgusted at this charade of an election.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Exactly right. The DNC is a racket. It creates the very problems it claims to be the solution for. All of it for political power, and not for any higher principles.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Nothing will ever change when voting for the two party system. That includes both Trump and Clinton.

I have been reading insane babble from people here constantly telling others to vote for the two parties to break the two parties.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
"Unaware and compliant citizenry"

I think this would make an excellent bumper sticker.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Just voted for Jill Stein and feeling great!!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Remarkably accurate.

We embark however, on another 4 years of divided and paralyzed government that will find itself with ever less public support as many bow up and resist losing any more of their rights and money and "stuff".

We're in for tumultuous times.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Haha, they basically just admitted their own supporters are unaware and compliant. Move along sheep. You all have been played, so enjoy your # sandwich you call Globalization.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Everyone I have talked to has been relatively unaware.
So apparently whatever they have been doing works.

Most people know more about the winners of the last World Series than the facts in this vast swathe of corruption coming from HRC.

But this has been the plan from day one. Globalists want this, and unfortunately it is being touted in all educations systems as the way of the world now. We are being farmed and our kids are being indoctrinated into believing their garbage about globalism.

When Big Business colludes with Big Government to achieve a global system, or one world (insert noun here), WE ALL LOSE.

I will never support this.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well done Op, this is a great message with a singular theme.
You should have been in the Trump campaign!

I fear though that it is too late and was too late even a year ago. 7 years of Obama's administration infiltrating every authority bar the Supreme Court has rendered the people compliant and I think it now has to get much worse before it gets better. Fascists always go too far in the end so as to be seen for what they are, but I don't think we are there yet. Maybe in another decade.

I would be delighted to be wrong.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I can only give my deepest condolences when your only choices are really between a sh!t sandwich and a douche.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Good try for a message, even though I don't trust Trump. An "ex" friend of Hillary - "Tell me who your best friends are and I will tell you who you are." You see what a shame all of this is? She is propped up as the underdog while the DNC is remaining(it should have been torn down like the GOP). Plus the DNC didn't need to try to make Hillary into a celeb as there is no shortage of celebrity support geared at the average voter in her name.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

edit on 8-11-2016 by dreamingawake because: double post

top topics

join