It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

When it's all over...!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

... the eventual decline of the nation can begin by early February rather peacefully.

It's sad to say but that may be the best we can expect. Actually the sped up decline.

So I guess many of you aren't quite as optimistic as I am..

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It doesn't matter who wins.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
today, Hillary Clinton looks like she's relieved that it's almost over. Donald Trump is speaking as if he is excited and ready to start making America even greater.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hillary, the political whore-beast from Hell.

Isn't that maybe just tad over the top..?

Hillary is as capable as a marshmallow speed bump and as dangerous as a Parkinson's sufferer doing vasectomies.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's much better..

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Whoever wins, they win.

I just don't want my tax dollars going toward fighting the outcome.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Do you guys think that Trump supporters will make any efforts to try to suppress the vote among blacks and minorities?

I don't think that would be a good thing.

It's been said that they are going to be out there offering alcohol and marijuana for people to not vote.

I can't really see them entering some of those areas armed with backpacks of booze and pot, but anything's possible.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

It's been said that they are going to be out there offering alcohol and marijuana for people to not vote.

I can't really see them entering some of those areas armed with backpacks of booze and pot, but anything's possible.

That sounds like an arrest waiting to happen.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
It doesn't matter who wins.

Why not?

If Trump loses it could save the United States of America a heap of embarrassment, although I guess that wouldn't matter if everyone turns to an ash heap in WWIII.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I think people should be free to vote for whomever they want.

That being said, they sure as hell better own it.

I voted for Trump. I'll accept that. I'll own that.

I just don't want to see whiny people who voted for Whore-beast Hillary say, "I didn't know!"

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

That sounds like an arrest waiting to happen.

If it does happen and gets reported on election day - I think it would have the opposite effect, and not because so many would be under the influence, I should add.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I just don't want to see whiny people who voted for Whore-beast Hillary say, "I didn't know!"

ie: I didn't know I was voting for the Spirit of Eleanor Roosevelt!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I voted for Trump. I'll accept that. I'll own that.

See

We can agree.

I've never said Hillary is the best choice, but she is the "shark" swimming in the direction I want to go.

Trump? There is nothing good I can say about him - - - for the position of POTUS.

BUT, if he wins, he wins.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I'd just like to see people responsible for their own actions.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Hillary is gonna Rule the School.

So much work for her to do! Let's hope she starts by overturning the 2nd Amendment. It's going to be unpleasant for all the terrified right-wing gun owners to live without their blasters, but, by gum, they'll learn eventually.

And, hey -- if Putin wants a war, she'll redefine the term for him.

It's going to be a great eight years.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Trump is the NeoMessiah.

Hillary, not so much. Actually approaching zero.

edit:

In different terms:

Hillary - new boss, same as the old boss

Trump - Boss Hogg
edit on 11/7/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/7/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You already see it with "whoever wins, they win" after a year of "Trump must lose, Hillary must win".

People are already trying to say "I voted for some of her polices, but I didn't vote for Hillary" as if that is even a possibility.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Please sign up to come take them HAHAHA

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Shoosh, where to start?

Praise God this whole thing will be over tomorrow.

Let's start with the above. Maybe in your insulated world it might be (and please don't take this as me denigrating you in any way) but for the people who would like real-world issues addressed with real solutions, this is far from accurate. In fact, no matter WHO wins tomorrow, a huge battle ensues.

Let me direct you to this article which lays out pretty succinctly why I say this.

See below an excerp from it:

The 2016 presidential election has been one of the ugliest races in the nation's political history, and its after-effects could be even worse.
No matter who wins on Tuesday, half the country will be angry.
If Donald Trump wins, Democrats will blame FBI Director Jim Comey.
If Hillary Clinton wins, Trump and his supporters will likely blame the GOP establishment for not uniting behind him.

Than maybe we can get back to talking about some fun stuff without the front page covered in Trump and Hillary threads.

Again, I find it incumbent upon me to note that I'm not picking on you, because this sentiment is held by many people as a sigh of relief, in a manner of speaking, yet my first reaction to a statement like this is "Yes, let's not let real-world problems interfere too much with our entertainment"

Disclosure: I understand well the therapeautic value associated with entertainment.

I know the Hillary hatred has been really stoked around here, but if she wins on Wednesday, aside from holding her accountable in RATIONAL terms, as opposed to hyperbolic statements ie: she's a witch, do you think you can handle it ok?

Personally, I can handle it just fine. What concerns ME is whether the country can sustain what may follow.

My hope for this thread is that it might serve as a type of therapy to help calm a restless nation.

Honestly, I commend you for that. It's a nice hope, but one need look not far at all to glean that it may well be only that, a hope without a chance of coming to fruition.

Me, I've never been more optimistic,

Good! The reality is, that's what the American way of life is all about, being happy with your choices because you CAN choose, right?

and see the makings of an American renaissance of sorts and a historical bent to a much more settled and peaceful world where the tradeoff for sustained mutual prosperity will be a sustained mutual peace.

I will part company with you on this belief however. I see a long, protracted, tough 4 years no matter what.

I think a new sun is about to dawn at the end of this nightmarish dark night of the soul.

Your thoughts

My thoughts? My thoughts are, I would be perfectly satisfied with the Old sun dawning as long as it rises on a population that instead of the instant gratification of knee-jerk reactiveness to guide their views, they instead research and become informed (even if they turn out to be wrong)....I'm personally not comfortable with letting Kanye, Kardashian, TI, Lil'Wayne, or any suite of celebrities do my thinking for me....these are my thoughts.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Hillary is gonna Rule the School.

So much work for her to do! Let's hope she starts by overturning the 2nd Amendment. It's going to be unpleasant for all the terrified right-wing gun owners to live without their blasters, but, by gum, they'll learn eventually.

And, hey -- if Putin wants a war, she'll redefine the term for him.

It's going to be a great eight years.

I hope you're the one that collects them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join