It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

When it's all over...!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Praise God this whole thing will be over tomorrow.

Than maybe we can get back to talking about some fun stuff without the front page covered in Trump and Hillary threads.

I know the Hillary hatred has been really stoked around here, but if she wins on Wednesday, aside from holding her accountable in RATIONAL terms, as opposed to hyperbolic statements ie: she's a witch, do you think you can handle it ok?

My hope for this thread is that it might serve as a type of therapy to help calm a restless nation.

Me, I've never been more optimistic, and see the makings of an American renaissance of sorts and a historical bent to a much more settled and peaceful world where the tradeoff for sustained mutual prosperity will be a sustained mutual peace.

I think a new sun is about to dawn at the end of this nightmarish dark night of the soul.

Your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
but if she wins on Wednesday ... do you think you can handle it ok?

I would be unable to handle it. I am not sure how I would react, not pleasantly that is for sure. But I just cannot see it happening. I cannot even visualize the reality of that being possible, so I should be ok.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

That ...CLINTON....so called "democratic election" ...TRUMP....thing, yes.
But ...TRUMP...i am afraid that this TRUMP/CLINTON thing will never ...CLINTON...die, till those both puppets die.

I ...CLINTON TRUMP....am meanwhile even ...TRUMP... infected with US-POTUS ...CLINTON... tourette, mothereffing CLINTONTRUMP...

edit on 7 11 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

How exactly is this new sun supposed to dawn?

Is their a Messiah running for president?

edit on 7-11-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I'm going to be somewhat of an asshole.

Sorry in advance. But I'll never accept the cheating liar.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

My thoughts are it's going to be a long cold winter , when Clinton wins tomorrow Trump will spit the dummy and refuse to accept the result , he's already laid the ground for that, what Trump supporters do remains to be seen.

It won't be over when it's over.
The treads will continue as long as people reply to them.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

If hillary wins it will be de facto proof that the US has devolved into an oligarchy.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Ill be just fine.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
"According to the other S/ES-IRM staff member who raised concerns about the server, the Director stated that the mission of S/ES-IRM is to support the Secretary and instructed the staff never to speak of the Secretary’s personal email system again."

No. The mission the SD is to support the laws of the Federal Government not Hillary Clinton. The FOIA failures is how this all started and it is far from finished. It's going to take several more years to bring Hillary Clinton and her staff to justice in dozens of civil lawsuits.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hoping for the best here with a Trump win I am looking forward to the reports of the liberal elite douchebags packing up and leaving the country.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's my new favorite quote!

Excuse me while I go clean up the coffee I just spit out

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Dear President-Elect:

Please accept my warm congratulations on your victory and my best wishes for your success as you prepare to take up the responsibilities and challenges of your high office.

As you embark upon your new responsibilities, I wish to assure you and the people of America of the continued friendship and sympathetic interest of the Conspiracy Thinkers and Disenfranchised.

I look forward to working with you not only to develop closer relations between our worlds but also to concert our efforts in the cause of peace and self determination of all peoples.

Sincerely,

Mike Grouchy

edit on 7-11-2016 by mikegrouchy because: format, spelling

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Regardless of who wins I'm more worried for my family than I am this board.

I clearly see fire and blood before Friday.

I hope it clears up by January and the eventual decline of the nation can begin by early February rather peacefully.

I wish no ill will to anyone based on something as simplistic as politics. Good luck to you all and I truly wish you all the best in the coming days (if it all goes pear shaped)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

... the eventual decline of the nation can begin by early February rather peacefully.

It's sad to say but that may be the best we can expect. Actually the sped up decline.
edit on 11/7/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Be more specific.........Which one is that?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1

Be more specific.........Which one is that?

Hillary, the political whore-beast from Hell.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

That ...CLINTON....so called "democratic election" ...TRUMP....thing, yes.
But ...TRUMP...i am afraid that this TRUMP/CLINTON thing will never ...CLINTON...die, till those both puppets die.

I ...CLINTON TRUMP....am meanwhile even ...TRUMP... infected with US-POTUS ...CLINTON... tourette, mothereffing CLINTONTRUMP...

Hang in there, we'll get you through this somehow. It will pass...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
They said Obama was the massiah, that the oceans would heal, and the world would find peace.a reply to: Isurrender73

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

They also said it would burn, he would escape to DIA, and be the new ruler of a dystopian nuclear apocalypse.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Hillary, the political whore-beast from Hell.

Isn't that maybe just tad over the top..?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join