It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about mods listed...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I was just looking to see how many people were online here at the moment and started looking over the names of the mods listed....there are some name that I don't think I have ever seen active....are all of htem listed actively involved in the forums?...No hurry to answer, I'm just curious.

[edit on 1/25/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You'd have to tell us the names for comment.

Some may just be admin shadow accounts. Some are like active mods that just don't post much anymore. But go back a few years....

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
okay, You can take a look what they posted in the past time:

go to "members" search e.g. "regs" (he´s..*to darn*..SHE is a super mod) then it shows HER user screen..the click on "search for all posts"

thats it: (just a example) thanks regs (she´s a female) to be my unasked "testobject" for this one..lol

regs posts

regards!

dc

Edit: (HE/SHE) *changes gender*

[edit on 25-1-2005 by dacruz]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
You mean mods who haven't been around in a while??

If so, muppet, Zzub and genya haven't been around in ages

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
lol dacruz

Regs= SHE

just thought i had better tell you lol

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Ya, I haven't seen Genya post in ages.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
If so, muppet, Zzub and genya haven't been around in ages

Indeed, some of the Staff gets busy in their lives and seem to spend less and less time online. That is life and completely normal. Some don't post so much on regular threads, but try to keep active with staff issues and the running of various day-to-day activities here.

Now I can't comment on specific people MIA because I just don't know, but for the most part...everyone does what they can.

Oh, and as for Regs, yes SHE is a Super Mod.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
sorry...SHE regs..

I don´t know it...lol

sorry regsy

dc

*edited the gender on the above thread*

[edit on 25-1-2005 by dacruz]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Goes to show something i HATE about communities like this.

You see the same people all the time, and kind of get to know each other.

Then some people disappear over time and we're left wondering what happened.

These 3 are more noticable because of their status here, but here's hoping everything is ok with them. All 3 did used to post quite a bit. Hopefully they just got busy and nothing's wrong.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
All 3 did used to post quite a bit. Hopefully they just got busy and nothing's wrong.

I hear their not being here is computer problem related....chats a wonderful place to keep up to date

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Regs is here, she posted just yesterday. The thing is it wasn't on the main board.

Some of the mods are actually shadow names of government bots that scan the board regularly noting the content. Others are not used often as their owners are busy in other starsystems at present, or they are out doing a bit of midnight cow coring,

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You may notice that alot of senior staff don't actively partake in discussions in public forums, but stay behind the scenes.

Like myself, I have spent years chatting about numerous topics to the point that I don't feel the need/want to anymore. I much prefer just handling more administrative issues. You will therefore not see an active list of recent topics I have joined, as my comments will be restricted to staff forums. This is also true of other senior mods.

top topics

join