It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

HILLARY'S LEAKY CAMPAIGN TRAIL - The Bernie Sanders Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Come and get it! The leakiest campaign trail in US history is now exposed & ready for all to see.

This project was only possible because of everybody involved... from the leaks themselves, to everyone 'at' WikiLeaks, and to all of us (even the "News" in many cases). If you participated in any of this in productive way you owe yourself a pat on the back. Whether Hillary "wins" or not, we were all a part of history, and this mass collective effort will still yield results for years to come...

I had intended to have this all laid out organized, structured with a bit of narrative, but there just wasn't time for the election. This whole affair is so vast working the images the way I've 'developed', and the 'shrapnel' methods it took to get here was all that could ever be done in time.

This is everything I managed to gather up until this morning (still keep an eye out for new materials from todays releases).

Resource links at the end should portal to yet more. Much of this is what did get posted into the Twitter release feeds, and I managed to get in the hard work from our ATS release threads 1-11. And other stuff I gathered along the way the past month. If you open up the personal feeds of many of the Twitter people they probably have more coverage that didn't get tagged into the main feeds, as well. Also have lots of links to ATS threads, and outside articles too.

Please feel free to use these resources to construct your own threads and such moving forward. The entire project was meant to be an ultimate sort of journalistic toolkit.

HILLARY'S LEAKY CAMPAIGN TRAIL - SERIES LIST
The Bernie Sanders Files
The Clinton Foundation / Clinton Global Initiative Files
The Character Witness & Ethics Files
The Collusion / Corruption / Election Rigging Files
The Emails / State Secrets / Benghazi Files
The Al Qaeda / ISIS / Middle East Files
The Lapdog Media Files
The George Soros Files
The Economy & TPP Files
The Social inJustice Files

This guide shows you how to pull up any emails you have in question:

In case you're wondering, I didn't just add anything and everything here. There was quite a bit of vetting as I moved along.

See also some of my other related mega-threads:
*Exclusive MSM Analysis Reveals They Have Gone FULL TABLOID (Trump Tapes vs. WikiLeaks Reveals All)
*The Ties That Bind The Bush & Clinton Crime Family's: The CIA's Global Drug & Jihad Empire
*Entered Into Evidence: The case for the United States v. Hillary Clinton (Paid Riot Squads)

Internal Emails: DNC Staffers Conspired to Develop Anti-Bernie ‘Narrative’

Wikileaks: Clinton Team Listed ‘Hits’ Against Bernie Sanders in Podesta Emails

NEW DNC Chairman Also Colluded with Clinton Against Bernie Sanders!

Wikileaks Bernie was blackmailed...Feel The Burn

WIKILEAKS : Clinton Camp Discusses Where to “STICK THE KNIFE” into Bernie

edit on 7-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
DAAAAAYM, ! She INFILTRATED his camp!,,OMG ! that's insane and typical , wow they are low, they had him set up from the beginning. Imagine if the DNC wasn't so crooked Bernie would have won. I don't see anything wrong with him laying out at a pool, looked normyl to me . The DNC is just so low and tacky that and most people don't think that way. I applaud the Bernie supporter who slammed Hillary on the mic but then was grabbed off stage, that guy should have been arrested for grabbing him, SEE ? NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN THE LEFT. How dare that "environmentalist that needs to get a life" say anything negative about Hillary in public !!!!!!!!! the voters may hear the truth that CNN and MSNBC wont speak of.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
WOW! A lot to take in. Did you take time to sleep? Like all that we have witnessed, it is all a bit overwhelming. Thank you for taking the time. I still feel like I have to peck at all the info and am not surprised by the listings you have provided. Keep the faith. Do you think any of this will make a difference?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You are still linking pictures with no sources and claiming them to be factual. Highlighting random bits that sound bad. Cutting emails so no full context is given. Good job making it hard on people to follow up on claims you make!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So many stabs in the back to the Bernie campaign. Funny how the white house, HRC, DNC, MSM and other outside forces are all working together to discredit him.

Another big flag was noticing they will change policy on a whim all so Hillary can win! How about we change policy to win for America for a change and not Hillary and her rich banker buddies and Wall Street.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

We can't link to wikileaks anyways.

I've vetted these pretty good. I provided guide at the top explains how to check google them up. I'm only one dude practically killed myself to get this far. Most of them speak for themselves. There's tons of stuff people post in the feeds I left out, actually.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Forgot the resources page:

Release Threads / Twitter Tracker Feeds:

WIKILEAKS Releases DNC Part 2 / #DNCLeak2

The Podesta Emails Part 01 / #PodestaEmails
The Podesta Emails Part 02 / #PodestaEmails2
The Podesta Emails Part 03 / #PodestaEmails3
The Podesta Emails Part 04 / #PodestaEmails4
The Podesta Emails Part 05 / #PodestaEmails5
The Podesta Emails Part 06 / #PodestaEmails6
The Podesta Emails Part 07 / #PodestaEmails7
The Podesta Emails Part 08 / #PodestaEmails8
The Podesta Emails Part 09 / #PodestaEmails9
The Podesta Emails Part 10 / #PodestaEmails10
The Podesta Emails Part 11 / #PodestaEmails11
The Podesta Emails Part 12 / #PodestaEmails12
The Podesta Emails Part 13 / #PodestaEmails13
The Podesta Emails Part 14 / #PodestaEmails14
The Podesta Emails Part 15 / #PodestaEmails15
The Podesta Emails Part 16 / #PodestaEmails16
The Podesta Emails Part 17 / #PodestaEmails17
The Podesta Emails Part 18 / #PodestaEmails18
The Podesta Emails Part 19 / #PodestaEmails19
The Podesta Emails Part 20 / #PodestaEmails20
The Podesta Emails Part 21 / #PodestaEmails21
The Podesta Emails Part 22 / #PodestaEmails22
The Podesta Emails Part 23 / #PodestaEmails23
The Podesta Emails Part 24 / #PodestaEmails24
The Podesta Emails Part 25 / #PodestaEmails25
The Podesta Emails Part 26 / #PodestaEmails26
The Podesta Emails Part 27 / #PodestaEmails27
The Podesta Emails Part 28 / #PodestaEmails28
The Podesta Emails Part 29 / #PodestaEmails29
The Podesta Emails Part 30 / #PodestaEmails30
The Podesta Emails Part 31 / #PodestaEmails31
The Podesta Emails Part 32 / #PodestaEmails32
The Podesta Emails Part 33 / #PodestaEmails33

SEE ALSO:
*How To Spot Fake Wikileaks emails Tutorial
*MIT Clinton/DNC/Podesta Emails Interactive Visualization Maps
*Podesta emails by CATAGORY
*Hillary Clinton Email Investigation Timeline
*Obama's "First Batch" of secret emails.... / #ObamaEmails
*Secret messages hidden within the SPAM of the Podesta Emails ?
*GoogleDoc: Full List of Damning Leaks
*Most Damaging WikiLeaks WebSite
*HERE IT IS=> Detailed List of Top Wikileaks Podesta Emails
*Politico's Findings Feed
*The #WikiLeaks #DNCLeaks #Podesta FOIA & Whistleblowers REPOSITORY THREAD!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Many thanks and applause from me for doing the leg work.

Unfortunately, I believe these just show how vile and nasty these people are and the lengths they are willing to go to in order to get their selected person in the big seat.

If I learned anything from this, it is the fact that George Carlin was right, and those who know it's all one big manufactured charade from the beginning. WE think we have the power, and in theory we do. But to those who control the media and the press, they hold the key to pulling the wool over the collective public's eyes.

I wish people would wake up and see the monstrosity that is this entire corrupted scheme to rule the world.

Excellent addition to your already famous threads!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: searching411
WOW! A lot to take in. Did you take time to sleep? Like all that we have witnessed, it is all a bit overwhelming. Thank you for taking the time. I still feel like I have to peck at all the info and am not surprised by the listings you have provided. Keep the faith. Do you think any of this will make a difference?

I like the twitter style because a lot of the time the perspective the posters add its fairly accurate (I weeded out most of the odd stuff, or stuff that wasn't written by actual campaign staffers), plus the highlights and other annotations, it seems it should all help everyone figure out what they are looking at.

It's pretty obvious you really have to look at them 'all' to really see the what what.

Hardly any sleep this weekend. A most tedious affair (even by my bizarro standards).

It'd be nice if we could get at least one of these front page, so they don't just get buried and fade out.

top topics

join