It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont Want To Do It But, Why Epstein Silence For Clinton and Trump--Media Where Are You?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I know, I know. Beating a dead horse, but there are a lot of ATSer's that don't know what has been going on, so bear with me/us.

Why the media black out? I would think that one of the news organizations would go out on a limb and ask even the most preliminary questions.

It seems a mix of business, political, and media are said to have dealings with Jeffery E. I would imagine that they all didn't know about his unlawful rape of underage girls. He was convicted and is now a level 3 sex offender. He settled a law suit with 2 dozen young women. So I guess all is well in our corporate controlled "free" press.

So again why the news black out?

Registered as a level 3 sex offender, Epstein pleaded guilty to soliciting underage girls for sex at his El Brillo Way home in Palm Beach. In addition to serving 13 months of an 18-month jail sentence, Epstein has settled at least two dozen lawsuits with young women for undisclosed amounts.

Here is a list of names from Jeffery Epstein's black book.

former President Bill Clinton, Britain’s Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, Donald Trump, Sen. John Kerry, various members of the Kennedy clan and former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, George Mitchell, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, Barbara Walters, Alec Baldwin, Ralph Fiennes, George Hamilton, Dustin Hoffman, Kevin Spacey, Liz Hurley, Lauren Hutton, Janice Dickinson, Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington, Henry Kissinger, Joan Rivers, Courtney Love, Mick Jagger, Cornelia Guest, Phil Collins, Itzhak Perlman, Simon LeBon, Charlie Rose, Richard Branson, playwright Candace Bushnell, designers Tom Ford and Vera Wang, soap opera actress Nadia Bjorlin and erotic film star Koo Stark, who once dated Prince Andrew. Catherine and Fred Adler, Samantha and Serena Boardman, Jimmy and Jane Buffett, Pepe Fanjul, Conrad and Barbara Black, Gerry Goldsmith, Marjorie Gubelman, Dana Hammond, David Koch, Henry Kravis, Frayda and George Lindemann Sr., Bob and Todd Meister, Alfred Taubman, Stanley, Bea and Brett Tollman, and Martin Trus

www.palmbeachdailynews.com...

Clinton was aboard the infamous Lolita Express owned by a billionaire pedophile at least 26 times

Both Trump And Clinton Went To Jeffrey Epstein’s Sex Slave Island.

Both presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and former President Bill Clinton have ties to convicted pedophile and Democratic donor, billionaire Jeffery Epstein and “Sex Slave Island.”

Note: President Bill Clinton is not merely the husband of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, either. Bill is currently campaigning for his wife, plus Hillary recently unveiled that Bill with be in charge of “revitalizing the economy” if she were to take office.

It has been uncovered that Clinton, known for his trouble-making libido, has even stronger ties to Epstein than previously reported. As noted by The Free Beacon, “Clinton was aboard the infamous Lolita Express owned by a billionaire pedophile at least 26 times,” not the initially reported 11 times.

Fox News reports:

Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls…Official flight logs filed with the Federal Aviation Administration show Clinton traveled on some of the trips with as many as 10 U.S. Secret Service agents. However, on a five-leg Asia trip between May 22 and May 25, 2002, not a single Secret Service agent is listed.

The Republican presumptive nominee apparently got in on the action, too. Trump’s ties to Epstein — a man Trump once called a “terrific guy” — and Sex Slave Island have been chronicled by The Daily Wire here.

Per The Political Insider, Trump is accused of threatening and raping a 13-year-old girl on the private island. Epstein is also named in the suit for sexual misconduct. The lawsuit accusations have been vehemently denied by the Trump camp, alleging that the filing is a “hoax” and that there is “no evidence” that the plaintiff in question “actually exists.”

Sex Slave Island, sometimes referred to as “Orgy Island,” (both lovely names), is one deranged place, allegedly rife with solicited sex, often from minors “groomed” by Epstein.

“Terrific guy” Epstein, of course, was convicted for soliciting sex from a minor in 2008; the billionaire served 13 months in prison.

www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

AN exact quote from below:
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Jeffrey Epstein is said to have made donations to both the Clinton and Trump campaigns, and both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump have flown on Epstein’s private jet to Epstein’s private island, where others like Prince Andrew have also enjoyed the company of young women. The book Filthy Rich by author James Patterson outlines Epstein’s relationships with the rich and powerful, and how Epstein got a sweetheart deal for his crimes.
But while Bill Clinton is not running for the highest office in the land and Donald Trump is, it’s a bit confusing why Hillary Clinton has not brought up Trump’s relationship with Epstein. But Bill Clinton was tighter with Epstein than Trump, and it’s fair to say that both campaigns would rather not talk about Jeffrey Epstein, his “orgy island,” or his private plane, nicknamed “the Lolita express.”

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Trump also referred to Epstein as “one of the businessmen who have dined in my home.” The FBI found an assortment of ways to contact Donald Trump in Jeffrey Epstein’s personal address book. But while only one trip by Donald Trump was documented to Epstein’s island on the “Lolita express,” there are 26 such trips documented for Bill Clinton, most without the accompaniment of Secret Service.
Read more at www.inquisitr.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
In short... because they don't care and the ones that do are probably afriad.

Your post just proved how deep it goes and how widespread it is. Look at all those names of powerful people. Would you want to go up against them?

Funny thing is people will still just go "meh" - and vote as if there are exceptions to the rule.. imho you don't get that far up the ladder if you aren't into that crap. If only so they have a way to black mail you and keep you Inline..

Old Boys don't snitch.

a reply to: seasonal

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Great question OP!

In short, weaving spiders come not here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

In short... because they don't care and the ones that do are probably afriad.

And they profit from the status quo. And are involved. And sadly they are hard and callous to the gory details of child rape. The media have us chasing that the media is pro Hillary and super scary lefty's when they are pro filth, and indifferent to the Free Press.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Ask yourself why most presidents, politicians
Gov heads, and the ELITE all seem to die naturally,
Living well past the average age?? Luck?

Lead poisoning to the head excluded (Lincoln,JFK)
edit on 7-11-2016 by iWontGiveUP because: Doh!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Wonder why more of these girls who were on the plain/island have not come forward?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Wonder why more of these girls who were on the plain/island have not come forward?

Same reason Cory Feldman hasn't come forward?

And as for the ones who have come forward.. well, no one believes them anyway.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Plus Jeffery settled out of court with 2 dozen "young" women. Like Micheal Jackson did. They deserve each other.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This would be because they both have something to lose from the information getting out. One would expect that Trump would capitalize on Clinton's indiscretions, but then it may call attention to something like, say, his own ties to Epstein:

Clinton and Trump are good friends who pretend to be at war in the same way that Clinton and Obama did when they ran against each other (remember the "Barack HusseinObama" speeches?) Yet they ended up as political allies. Politics is a stage for actors. Trump is no different. After all, the Clintons got him to run in the first place.

Controlled opposition methinks.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Lets say they all are in it. The media wont touch it because they ok everything through Podesta and Hillary, according to the emails. They would LOVE to get Trump on that but cant because Hillary may be in danger of looking bad. Its all about optics and show, goes along with deceiving the public.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Almost all, (it was pointed out not ALL)
Trump supporters do not acknowledge Donald has done anything wrong they only talk about Hilary and Bill. Trump, goes to Lolita Island just as much as Bill, yet NOTHING!
Trump supporters only talk about Bill and Epstein NEVER Trump
Back when Bill was voted in we had no idea that was going on, clearly we KNOW from flight records Dirty Donald has taken those same trips!!!!! Yet people here are voting for him! Trump is a full out pervert, he talked about his own daughter sexually!!! He has no respect for women!!! Or should I say girls?????

Bill is not running, but Trump is! He is EVERY BIT as corrupt as Hilary, but she can run the flipping country, DONALD CANT

edit on 7-11-2016 by kurthall because: Add

edit on 7-11-2016 by kurthall because: Add

edit on 7-11-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Trump supporters do not acknowledge Donald has done anything wrong they only talk about Hilary and Bill. Trump, goes to Lolita Island just as much as Bill, yet NOTHING!

Back when Bill was voted in we had no idea that was going on, clearly we KNOW from flight records Dirty Donald has taken those same trips!!!!! Yet people here are voting for him! Trump is a full out pervert, he talked about his own daughter sexually!!! He has no respect for women!!!

Bill is not running, but Trump is! He is EVERY BIT as corrupt as Hilary, but she can run the flipping country, DONALD CANT

I'm a trump supporter,

and I usually don't write about trump,

but when I do I write about trump and Jerry Epstein.

Stay interested my friend.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Back when Bill was voted in we had no idea that was going on, clearly we KNOW from flight records Dirty Donald has taken those same trips!!!!! Yet people here are voting for him! Trump is a full out pervert, he talked about his own daughter sexually!!! He has no respect for women!!!

I'm a trump supporter,

and I usually don't write about trump,

but when I do I write about trump and Jerry Epstein.

Stay interested my friend.

That is great, but you are in the minority i:
edit on 7-11-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Then you should write almost all of Trump supporters do not acknowledge........

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
i know trump has done wrong, yet im still voting for him b/c i dont like hillary

deal with it

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Perjury

i know trump has done wrong, yet im still voting for him b/c i dont like hillary deal with it

We got go with the info we have. So me too.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Because that's all stuff that happens to those "other" people and not to them and their kids or families. And so long as they don't upset the apple cart, they have their privileged positions so it won't happen to them and the ones they care about.

The rest of us can go pound sand.

If you're like me, you live in flyover and we might as well not even be human as far as they're concerned.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

ecause that's all stuff that happens to those "other" people and not to them and their kids or families. And so long as they don't upset the apple cart, they have their privileged positions so it won't happen to them and the ones they care about.

The rest of us can go pound sand.

If you're like me, you live in flyover and we might as well not even be human as far as they're concerned.

a reply to: ketsuko

Fly over her too. they care just enough to smile. Then it's off to raise money for the next election.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Spacey and Dustin Hoffman are now exposed. There are some surprising names on that list. Barbara Walters and Charlie Rose?
I wonder who's next? My guess, Alec Baldwin.

new topics

top topics

join