It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Final Pitch Coming to Prime-Time TV (CBS & NBC 2 min. spot)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Democratic nominee to make appeal to voters in 2-minute TV ad on CBS and NBC

“Tonight I’m asking for your vote, and tomorrow let’s make history together,” the former secretary of State says in closing the commercial, which a Clinton campaign official says is slated to run across the country during “Kevin Can Wait” on CBS and “The Voice” on NBC.

“Our core values are being tested in this election, but everywhere I go people are refusing to be defined by fear and division,” Clinton says in a direct-to-camera appeal. “Look, we all know we’ve come through some hard economic times and we’ve seen some pretty big changes, but I believe in our people.”

Clinton does not refer to her Republican opponent, businessman Donald Trump, in the ad. She does, however, repeat what has been a familiar refrain of her general election campaign since she effectively launched it in Kentucky and West Virginia coal country back at the beginning of May.

Source Article

Not much that I have to comment at the moment, I would much prefer to hear the entire 2 minute ad before commenting in detail on this thread but I wanted to place it so when the ad runs we can discuss accordingly...

Tomorrow is the day we've all been waiting for folks, well not ALL of us.. but you know what I mean.

Happy voting!!!
edit on 11/7/2016 by UberL33t because: added pic of Hillary

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thank you for warning people in advance, so they can turn off their tv and avoid feeling sick in their stomach and go retarded by listening to her
edit on 127k2016Mondayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UberL33t

Democratic nominee to make appeal to voters in 2-minute TV ad on CBS and NBC

Oh FFS, lies blah blah lies DOJ in my pocket, lie blah FBI sold out, I cant be touched, peons praise me!
# you

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
She just released tons of methane in the atmosphere with her mouth.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

“Our core values are being tested in this election"

But what about your core values Hillary?

What about all your proven lies that you keep telling to the voters and citizens?

No answer?

No surprise.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

“Tonight I’m asking for your vote, and tomorrow let’s make history together,”

Yes, if she is elected, it will be the first time in history that both the President and her spouse are under "very active" criminal investigation for corruption, money laundering and racketeering by the FBI. Oh...sorry...she probably meant it would be historic because the President would be elected primarily on the basis of gender tokenism.

“Our core values are being tested in this election, but everywhere I go people are refusing to be defined by fear and division,”

How true...we are going to see if the American people still consider honesty, integrity and lawful behaviour to be core values - or if Partisan and Gender Politics are the defining qualities of electibility. And if people are refusing to be defined by fear and division, as she says, then they will reject her constant messaging about whites versus blacks, rich versus poor, men versus women, society versus the police, illegal immigrants versus real citizens, right to life versus right to choose, Hispanics versus "red necks"...etc., etc.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I wonder if network reporters have emailed the campaign about how they should respond or comment - sycophants

MAGA

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Nah man Hillary is cool, she is a champion for gays, minorities especially blacks and children,,,,,,,,,,,NOT !!! HAHAHAHHA I know right, her voice makes my brain hurt. Hillary is the champion of corruption,lying and deceiving her people into thinking she is something she is the opposite of.

edit on 7-11-2016 by beeyotch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I heard a seven minute infomercial type production and a two minute spot from Trump.

Both of them are making closing arguments today.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I hate when that happens...
edit on 1172016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 1172016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

top topics

join